What should I do

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   Chapter 21

                                                                                                 Jessica POV


"Father, just smell it. Smell him, taste his blood, it has your own inside him." I said to him and pushed him away.

"You are forbidden to do something that reckless." screamed my father in anger.

"I'm not! I don't need to ask you. You weren't even here and someday I'll be a queen so I can make my decisions." I said calmly back to him.

"I didn't think that my daughter will betray her own blood." said my dad letting the sword to fall on the ground.

"I won't. Never. I can't change who I am father. But when I left the castle they took care of me, so I owe them something." I said moving towards him.

"Don't come near me." said my father in disgust.

"You should respect your princess and her knight. He will protect me no matter what." I screamed to him, tears in my eyes.

Why? Why he is doing something like this? Why he has to hurt me?

"Jessica, come home." said my father waiting for me to put my hand in his.

"I can't go back, not now." I said shaking my head.

"Maybe he is your knight because he will feel like to protect you, but what about the others, what if they will hurt you?" asked my father coming closer.

"Watch out!" screamed Luhan and right there, right before my eyes, my father collapsed on the ground his eyes big and sad, looking at me.

"No!" I screamed and let myself next to him.

I couldn't even see who is the person who did this because of the tears but I could tell by the smell is a werewolf women. 

Inside of me a lot of angry start to build. 

"Let's go." said Luhan taking my hand. I shake it off.

"Dad, hey, dad. Wake up, come on you can't be dead, seriously. You are a damn vampire." I said shaking his cold body.

"Not if you shoot him with a gun like mine." said the women who was in front of me. 

"Elin, I swear that you don't go, I'll kill you." I growled at her without meeting her gaze.

"Poor you, you daddy died. I'm so sorry that I can't actually kill you." said Elin who let herself down, in front of.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I can't kill you." I said.

I took her my hand and snatched her into a big tree. 

While she was trying to get up Luhan took my hand and start to run.

"Be better hurry in our secret place." said Luhan who was gripping my hand tighter.

"Why is secret? Doesn't any werewolf know about it?" I asked curious.

"No." said Luhan and I could feel his smirk.

After a few minutes we reached a fountain but without water inside. It has wood boards on a half of it.

"Here?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah, come on." said Luhan and jumped into the fountain.

I jumped after him. Oh my, it's so dirty here and it's kind of cold but I can't actually feel it.

"Come." said Luhan who in meanwhile he opened a secret door underground.

I nod and went inside, behind him.

"What took you so long?" I heard Kai voice and then I saw him and the rest of them.

"What is she doing here?" asked Kris.

"I know I shouldn't be here but-"

"You're right, you shouldn't you lied to us and we believed you like some kind of fools." sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter