Kiss

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                     Chapter 23

                                                                                                    No one POV


Jessica got out of the place holding Luhans hand tight. She is anxious, happy and whatever it will happen now she is 100% sure that she'll kill someone to survive.

Luhan was smiling even at a time like this. He feels more like himself when is around Jessica. They are connected and he will be happy if he dies protecting her.

"Where now?" asked Jessica with a sigh and looking at him.

"Mmmm...Somewhere we could avoid a little of this crazy blood battle." said Luhan meeting her gaze. 

Both of them have glowing eyes waiting for some action, for Jessica was the first time to have some really good action, that werewolf master who attacked her was piece of cake compared to what is waiting for a just a few steps forward.

Luhan never thought that a crazy day like this would come, he never thought that he will be bound to a vampire who is actually their princess. But here he is next to the person he will protect until the day he'll die.

Luhan looked at her, with sparkling eyes, he gave her hand a squeeze.

She looked at him with the same gaze and nod.

After a second Luhan start to run pulling Jessica, the vampire princess who has a bound with him trying to get her home safe and sound, or at least not dead.


They just run and run until they bump into a lot of dead bodies. A massacre.

"Who could do something like this?" asked Jessica watching one of the bodies closely.

"All of them could do this to the opponent. We are in different parts. We should be fighting against each other." said Luhan going closer to her. 

He immediately got a wave of her feelings, anger, sadness, anxious but in her was a lot of anger built, waiting to pour out.

"Who is she?" Luhan asked kneeling besides her.

"She was my maid, actually. I didn't knew that a maid can fight." said Jessica with a sad smile, brushing the hair from the face of the girl with no expresion.

"Everyone can fight." said Luhan geting up. He wait for Jessica to catch his hand, to help her get up. After a few moments she took it and they start to run again.

'I really wanna punch someone.' thought Jessica. Who can do this to her favorite maid who was actually her friend? Who would do something like this to her Yuri? This is unacceptable.

Luhan doesn't want to get into her head because of her overwhelming emotions that are hitting him like an invisible ball but he just can't help it, he feels dragged into it.

He is feeling her, the real her, the real Jessica. Not the pure girl who came into their house as a lost lady but the vampire who was always trained how to kill, how do not care of anyone, how to be a perfect princess. 

The real Jessica is coming at surface and he can't wait to meet her.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Sehun was still looking at the door dumbfounded.

"They are gone for like a half of hour, you should sit and wait." said Kai being obviously concerned for him.

But Sehun doesn't even care. Kai voice sounds so distant in his head. He can only think of Jessica and the worst scenario he could imagine. 

'She got home safe? Is she hurt? What if she is dead? What if Luhan couldn't protect her?' thought Sehun and then he felt his cheek aching.

Kris just slapped him.

"What do you want?" asked Sehun cold.

"Stop it right away. If you want just go outside to find her. You are driving me nuts with this attitude." said Kris trying to hold on his anger.

Kris just can't watch how his best friend is going insaine because he can't be with the person he wants to.

"You are free, you should go if thats how you feel." said Kai and looked straight at Sehun.

Sehun sigh in relieve. He feels so lucky to have such a nice pack and of course friends.

Kris and Kai smiled at him. Sehun mumble a 'thanks' and run off chasing after what he needs, what he wants.

But what actually he wants? What will he say when he sees her? 'I just want to be sure that you are ok but don't misunderstand cause I'm aloud to like you, you know that'.

'I can't say this to her.' he thought. He just stopped following her smell. He just stopped there, without moving an inch. 

What is he even doing? He went out into a suicide mission but until now he never thought about what to do with his mind only his heart, and his heart is screaming for Jessica.

Now that she is in danger, that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter