A strange morning.

Can't go back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                       Chapter 1

                                                                                          Jessica POV

 

What a stupid weather. It's so sunny outside. Why I woke up at this hour? And what happened with my clothes? Does the maid forgot to bring them?

"Oh, my lady I'm sorry for being late." said the maid bowing down.

"You can raise your head." I said looking at her and then I notice who the maid was. Was the one who always helped me and was there for me always. It was Yuri. She is a maid at our castel and is around my age.

"Do you want to eat?" she asked me kindly like usual.

"Sure." I said raising from the bed.

"Oh, let me help you put this on you." she said taking the dress from my hands and turning with my back at her. 

She slowly ped my night dress and helped me putting the casual one. 

Anyway I went downstairs with her and when I was passing by the kitchen I saw my father and mother having a really serious talk. I stopped and focus my atettion on their conversation.

"We shouldn't tell her." my father said.

"But why? Soon she will find out and better to find out from us then by herself." my mother said.

"If we say this to her she'll get mad and if we let her discover it she'll tell us." my father said trying to convince my mother. 

"No. We should tell her. She is a big girl. She is a princess. She will be ok." my mother said stubbornly. This stubborn I took from her. When an idea pomped in my head you can't stop me from doing that thing.

"Why you must be so stubborn?" my father asked puttinh his palm at his forehead.

"You wanted to marry me." my mother said seductively and put her hand over his.

"Ummm, princess sorry for interrupting you but if you still want to eat come with me." said Yuri.

"I told you don't be so formal with me anymore." I said to her. 

As we were going through the castel rooms to reach my favorite meal I was thinking. What the heck was that about really? I mean it was a strange one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter