Chapter 18 Do I expect too much from you?

My Heart's Desire

Min Ho was thinking back to November 29 when he listened to Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio show because he heard Shin Hye tell Min Hyuk she would be on the show.  He wasn’t sure of the show’s format but soon realized how close she was to FT Island’s Jong Hoon – for that matter all of FT Island.  He was jealous but didn’t want to admit it.  Then there was the farewell party and Woo Bin’s over-zealous hugging and hand-holding with Shin Hye.  He knew he shouldn’t be jealous because they were friends – that is all – just friends.

He was getting quite tired of Woo Bin being able to travel with Shin Hye or be in public with her anywhere and anytime.  No one seemed to think there was anything wrong with it.  He couldn’t walk across the airport lobby with earphones without everyone wondering if he was talking to Shin Hye.  Well yes, but that was beside the point.  The point being he was jealous and he felt deprived. 

December 18 was difficult.  He had previous commitments and couldn’t go with Woo Bin and Shin Hye to the Anhui TV Drama Awards in China.  She Hye was being presented with the "Popular Foreign Actress Award".  He didn’t like the fact they would be going to China to accept awards together – without him.  The without him part was really irritating him.  He would watch it live and was sure everyone would behave.  He wasn’t sure why he always thought of those words where Woo Bin was concerned.  He guessed because he was such a fun loving guy – and he had grown close to Shin Hye over the course of 4 months. 

He was busy but managed to catch the Anhui TV Drama Awards Show.  Shin Hye and Woo Bin arrived and left together.  They sat together and he did not like the way Shin Hye looked at Woo Bin.  Yes he knew he was being silly but he just didn’t like her looking at anyone; particularly good looking tall men.  Her dress seemed to be missing the back.  Should he suggest she wear more dignified gowns; something perhaps that covered her from neck to foot?  With no shaping?  He grinned at the thought and then realized even if she wore a sack she would still be appealing.  He was thinking there was no way to keep other people from admiring her. 

Min Ho called Shin Hye after her Christmas Special Present in Tokyo to check on her.  He was touched that she asked about everything he had been doing since 'The Heirs' after party’.  She asked him if he was excited about the SBS Drama Awards Show the last day of December.  He was extremely excited because he hoped as many of the cast as possible would attend.  He was hoping the whole cast would win lots of awards but more than that he wanted to spend time with them.  He knew a few had previous commitments and some could come but would have to leave early.  Shin Hye told him about her commitment to KBS and that she would not be at SBS for the first part of the awards show.  He told her he wanted to sit beside her but now he guessed they wouldn’t be allowed.  He thought that part big time. 

The night of the SBS Drama Awards was clear and cold.  Min Ho was surprised it wasn’t freezing cold.  The venue site was crowded with fans but everything seemed to be well organized and there were a lot of guards present.  He went through the first half of the show with little serious thought - he knew when names were called and he knew what was being discussed.  He was constantly checking if Shin Hye had entered the hall.  She would be seated at his table but not next to him.  In fact he was rather perturbed she would be seated next to Jong Suk.  Shin Hye’s Jambangee partner. 

He saw Jong Suk stealing glances at her during the whole program.  She didn’t seem to be interested in him which was a relief. He watched fan clips later and saw a lot of things that either bothered him or made him happy.  Min Ho sighed a lot lately.

It turned out to be a magical evening for him.  He won awards, Shin Hye won awards and many of the cast members won awards.  He was happy they did so well and were able to spend the time together as a group.  There were some really special moments he would never forget.  He was happy that Lee Hwi Jae asked him to hold Shin Hye’s hand supposedly to decide if they looked like Romeo and Juliet.  He was surprised at her confession about Romeo and Juliet.  His words were sincere when he told her he would have dressed as she wanted had she told him but he was even more pleased by her words praising how good looking he always appeared.  He was happy she thought about him like she did.  When they won the best couple award he couldn’t contain his happiness.  His agency was upset with his actions but he didn’t care.  His agency was afraid there would be a backlash because he wasn’t just giving fan service when he talked about Shin Hye, held her hand or looked at her when speaking.  He made sure to make eye contact with her when he was accepting the couple award and his best actor award.  He was enthralled with her and could find no reason to not show it.

Shin Hye couldn’t keep her eyes off Min Ho the night of the SBS Drama Awards Show.  She had rushed back from the KBS show and feared she had probably been rude in her eagerness to get to the SBS venue.  She admired Min Ho from the moment she entered the hall to the minute they left.  At least, she thought, they got to see each other and wish each other a Happy New Year!  She made sure she made eye contact with Min Ho when she gave her acceptance speech for the couple award and the Excellence Award for mid-length drama best actress.  She made sure she acknowledged her Min Ho Oppa and how crucial he was to her success. She watched him smile while she gave her acceptance speech.

Shin Hye and Min Ho were aware that the audience thought they were watching a budding romance between two of the most popular actors in Asia.  It was a heavy burden for them but for one night they put aside all the pressures and expectations of their agencies and fans allowing themselves to be two young adults who liked each other.   

They were filming the interview for the 'The Heirs' Director’s Cut DVD when Min Ho noticed a turn of her head.  Where had he seen that exact same turn of the head?  Recently – it wasn’t Shin Hye but someone with the same body type – the same movement that he noticed because of the head and neck movement - he was mentally sorting through events, co-models, co-stars, anyone and everyone he had been in contact with lately.  He was going through a mental check-list and he was eliminating events and people one by one. 

He could feel his heart rate increase as he eliminated people, places and events on his list.  He could hear Shin Hye joking with Woo Bin and Jin Hyuk.  He heard her voice and even though it was different now he had heard someone else with her sound.  It was like listening to the same rain falling on the same roof but in different areas – a few inches only, the sound was the same but different. 

Shin Hye noticed he was preoccupied but the look on his face scared her.  She didn’t know why but it did.  They were winding up the interview and PD Kang was happy with his group of stars.  He was talking to Jin Hyuk and Woo Bin about a project he had in the works. Shin Hye turned to look at Min Ho.  She wanted to ask if he would like to come to her Eomma’s restaurant for dinner. 

PD Kang was asking him a question.  He had to mentally shake himself to stop the running search through his memory.  He realized Shin Hye wasn’t going to disappear into a void and he could come back to this baffling puzzle later.  And, he thought, I will come back to this – I know this leads somewhere I might not want to go but I have to – there is no way around it – I have to see where it leads me. 

As soon as the director called “It’s a wrap”, Min Ho stood pulling his phone out of his pocket and began to make his way toward the exit.  He lingered for a few moments next to Shin Hye and told her, “I have a flight to China in 2 hours so I am leaving for the airport now.  I will text you if that is alright?”

Shin Hye’s eyes showed her delight.  “Oppa, of course it is alright.  Please do text.  Be sure to be safe and make sure you eat and sleep with your health in mind.  I will talk to you later, Min Ho Oppa.  Please have a safe journey.”

She turned and left saying thank you and good byes to the crew, Jin Hyuk, Woo Bin and PD Kang.  She was at the door and turned and waved once more.

Woo Bin was watching her leave and had an uneasy feeling as she passed through the door.  He shook his head and thought his imagination was working overtime.  With a laugh he turned back to Jin Hyuk to discuss the latest in the Korean entertainment news. 

Shin Hye had a full schedule herself.  She was filming 'Royal Tailor'.  The filming was going full speed ahead with closed sets.  No public allowed.  The production company was not allowing pre-publicity photos to be taken or released.  The set designs were being kept secret and the clothing was to die for but under guard avoiding unauthorized photo releases. 

In the new movie, she had more than one scene that was going to cause a bit of shock for those who wished to keep her an innocent babe for the rest of her acting career.  She had heard rumors of fans deserting her after the Hong Kong Miu Miu gala.  Shin Hye was a pragmatist if nothing else and she could not change the minds of those who had placed her into some preconceived unrealistic ideal.  The last thing she wanted in her career was to be slotted into one genre and not be able to advance beyond.  She had plans and they involved moving into age appropriate acting roles and the new character of the Queen in 'Royal Tailor' was a beginning.

She really didn’t understand the secrecy unless it was the director’s desire to not have a lot of pre-release gossip and conclusions splashed all over web blog sites before the movie’s release.  She remembered how out-of-control all the blog sites became before the release of 'The Heirs'.  It was total mayhem with false information, the antis and the crowds.  So this might be the PD’s attempt to save his crew and cast from the pre-publicity horrors that might happen. 

Shin Hye was on site at one of two scheduled variety shows.  It was early on the morning of February 15 and she was at '2 Days & 1 Night' and currently inside the tent.  Shin Hye was the next ‘Morning Angel’ and her mission was to wake up the entire cast.  She was laughing so hard at Defconn and Kim Jong Min because they refused to believe it was Park Shin Hye.  This was enough fun to almost forget about the camera.  Shin Hye thought, I know some of the guys but the others I am now learning.  I hope to remain friends with them.  It is so funny that they want to have a mini-fan meeting.  I like the whole cast and crew – such a nice group of people.

Min Ho watched the episode of '2 Days & 1 Night' starring Park Shin Hye.  He was wondering when she became so calm about kissing men on the cheek even if she did it by kissing her finger first and then placing her hand on their cheek.  The guys on the program were too into her – and what is this 'I am KBS's 2 Days & 1 Nights Kim Tan?’  Yah, Shin Hye stop dancing and talking to them!  Don’t you see how they are reacting to you? Min Ho was mumbling about locking her up in a room and throwing the key away.

Shin Hye’s fan meet a few days before her birthday was successful and had one notable star attendee – Kim Hee Chul.  After the fan meet Hee Chul and Shin Hye went to a popular restaurant/bar for an interview.  It was obvious from the interview that Hee Chul and Shin Hye were friends.  They discussed everything from the type of people they find attractive, their former acting and MC appearances to Shin Hye giving Hee Chul dating advice. 

Shin Hye gave Min Ho a glowing approval of his gentlemanly and manly actions. 

Min Ho read Shin Hye’s interview with Hee Chul.  He thought, once again she can appear in public with one of her many guy friends and no one says anything much.  But he was very pleased to find she thought he was manly and knew how to take care of a woman.

Then he lost his good mood when he saw the social media coverage of her birthday party.  Why are idol stars sitting so close to Shin Hye?  Why are they hugging her?  And why does Hee Chul keep showing up around her?  First he was having lunch with Kim Sung Gyu and Shin Hye, then the interview and now he is too friendly with her. Wait a minute – isn’t Kim Sung Gyu from the boy band Infinite?  What is his stage name?  Oh yes, it’s Sunggyu.  And why is he hiding his face like he is afraid of getting caught? Caught at what? And Jo Seho? EXO? Since when? She is just too popular – he thought, again I want to lock her up somewhere.

Min Ho had to laugh at all the controversy over the NOTTV interview.  Kim Woo Bin, Shin Hye and he were interviewed prior to the Japanese release of 'The Heirs'.  Apparently if what he was reading was correct, fans thought Woo Bin and Shin Hye were filmed and his part of the interview was photo shopped to look like he was there.  I was there, he was thinking, even though our agencies told us to be extremely careful about too much eye contact or any skinship, I was there.

She was a surprise guest on Infinity Challenge on March 29.  She wanted to be selected as one of the cheerleaders.  II Woo told her she should try out so she would have a legitimate excuse to be in Brazil and watch the Brazil World Cup.  How silly II Woo is at times, she thought.  But she really wanted to be on the squad.  Most likely her agency wouldn’t allow it but it would be fun.  And she knew everyone on the cheering squad plus Oppa was a huge fan of soccer.  She might have to pass on this one but if the slightest chance came up she was going to take it.  Perhaps, she was thinking, I can arrange with the Infinity Challenge guys to make a surprise appearance at the Brazil World Cup. 

She had fun during her surprise appearance at the Infinity Challenge Show.  As soon as she walked onto the set, before she said a word, the members were yelling, “She is in!”  Hong Chul asked her to dance for them and when the music started it was SISTAR’s song, “Alone”.  She showed off her y dance moves and Jung Hyung Don recommended Shin Hye join them as the only female member - the other members agreed.  She was flattered by how sincere the guys sounded. Yoo Jae Suk and Ha Ha were as protective of her on this show as they were on Running Man. 

Min Ho watched 'Infinity Challenge' because II Woo dared him to watch.  One might say even gleefully dared him to watch.  II Woo kept saying, “What did I tell you?  She is great, right?”

Min Ho was gloomy and snapped at II Woo, “No she isn’t.  What is with this girl?  Dancing and flirting like that?  Does she really want to go to Brazil that badly? And what is with Ha Ha and Jae Suk? Do they not like me? And go home II Woo, you give me a headache!”

II Woo was delighted with this turn of events.  He had his own theories about how Min Ho felt toward Shin Hye and he liked to test Min Ho’s resolve.

Shin Hye and Min Ho talked on the phone.  They text messaged each other.  They were slowly building up trust in each other.  Shin Hye would tell Min Ho she was getting ready to catch a flight and he would ask her what she planned to wear that day.  She would tell him she planned to wear her torn knee black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black bomber jacket and converses.  The next day when he had a flight he would match her outfit.  She was more than surprised and very flattered.

It became a habit of theirs to ask each other what they planned to wear to catch their flight.  And then the other one would wear similar clothing or colors to match.  It caused much ado among their fans and anti-fans.  The two didn’t really care who else noticed because they were having too much fun catering to each other and flirting back and forth.

Min Ho was telling Shin Hye about some of the commercial shoots he was filming in China and she was congratulating him but reminding him to make sure he ate and slept properly.  She decided she should tell him she would be filming a new commercial shoot with Sukkie before he read about it in Variety’s newsletter. 

Shin Hye laughingly said, “Oppa, I am filming a commercial for Tong Yi in China this week.  Perhaps we will run into each other.”

Min Ho asked, “Should I even ask who your partner will be?”

Shin Hye quietly replied, “Oppa don’t be upset because he is my friend. I….”

Min Ho cut her sentence off by saying, “Do you ever do a commercial that doesn’t have your Sukkie in it?”

Shin Hye sighed as she answered, “I am scheduled to do commercial shoots and videos with several other actors.  Let’s see, there is the Millet commercials with Seung Hyun aka TOP, then there is the Median Dental Care stills and video with Yoo Yeon-sook and oh, yes, there is the video with Go Kyung-pyo for Mamonde and we will shoot it in China and South Korea.  Let me think; are there any other commercials without my Sukkie?”

“Yah, Shin Hye!  Why so many different guys?  Why can’t your agency just sign you to do commercials without all the idols and actors?  Why won’t our agencies let us do commercials together?”

He was really aggravated at their agencies.  There were rumors of their dating and being seen together.  It was on the news channels, on the gossip web sites – it was all over Asia.  And their agencies had clamped down on them.  Neither had denied it but their agencies jumped at denying it.  So they stayed mum and skirted the issue whenever asked if they were dating or seeing each other.  Min Ho’s reasoning was “are we dating?  Or are we just seeing each other and building a friendship?  I say we are building a friendship and who knows where that will lead?”  He thought he was avoiding the question.

Shin Hye just didn’t say anything.  She agreed with Oppa that it was hard for them to talk to each other or meet for dinner after 'The Heirs' because of all the speculation. 

Min Ho was back to harping on their inability to film simple commercials together.  He told Shin Hye everyone seemed to be dead-set against any appearances together.  He then asked her what was with the newly released Jambangee Jeans stills with Ahn Jae-hyun?  He told her he loved the pictures but she was too y in them and too many men would be daydreaming about her. 

Shin Hye reminded Min Ho that he was filming commercials and videos with other women.  So they must remember to remain professional at all times.  Then she said to him, “But Oppa we are not really a couple.  We have developed a friendship.  We are comfortable around each other and we love to spend time together.  That does not make us a couple.”

Min Ho was distressed by this – he was leaning toward them being a couple especially since he gave her a ring and a bracelet.  He gave her the ring as a smaller match to one he had when they became friends during  'The Heirs'.  He wanted to show her how much he liked her and cared for her.  The bracelet was a match to one he loved to wear.  So he felt like they were a couple or maybe he felt more like they were almost a couple.  He just knew he didn’t want anything to interfere with this budding relationship.  He wanted more from her, so much more and he wanted to give her his heart if she would accept it.

The early spring months flew by and they had been on too many shows, done too many interviews and completed too many commercials.  They had endured heart ache and heart break when they had to attend the Lotte Duty Free fan meet during the ferry tragedy.  Sometimes too many horrible things happen and it affects the world in a way no one can anticipate or prepare to endure.  Such was the ferry disaster; they prayed for a solution – a remedy.  Such was the heartbreak they shared with their country.

Shin Hye and Min Ho had filmed their parts of the Lotte Duty Free commercials separately.  They had participated separately in the singing of the "You're so beautiful" --- "Lotte Duty Free" promotional song. The only time they were close to each other during the Lotte Duty Free filming was for the promotional posters.  Shin Hye was between Sukkie and Min Ho.  It was sad for them both.  They could only be polite and courteous when they met during any filming schedules.  

But few people knew that Lotte was working behind the scenes to promote the two together.  They had calendars, short video clips and other printed promotional materials plus their catalog putting the two together.  They had a dream sequence showing the two in each other’s dreams leading toward something both were searching for – and the promotional material would be released after the major commercial’s release.  Whether or not the couple’s agencies approved, Lotte was going to release them.  Lotte had been patient working with both agencies but contracts had been signed long before the ‘dating rumors from China’ media scandal scare.  They knew the draw for a Min Ho and Shin Hye pairing was much larger than a pairing between Shin Hye and Geun Suk.  Both couples were well liked but Lotte was going with their gut feelings on this one.  The returns for using a Min Ho and Shin Hye pairing were much larger than any other pairing they had ever used and possibly ever would use. 

Min Ho was especially upset over the “Dream Journey in Jeju” with Geun Suk and Shin Hye.  He knew there were many fans of the YAB drama.  He knew their continued love story for Lotte Duty Free was a success.  He was thankful as he watched the completed commercial that he did not see the same sparks or feel the same chemistry between them he had felt and seen during the drama YAB.  But the sting of not being able to film something similar with her was very powerful.  He didn’t think it would be easy for them to carry on a relationship.  It wouldn’t be impossible but would present some unique barriers to break down.  He was willing to try and he thought Shin Hye would also be willing.

Shin Hye had excitedly called him out of the blue one day to ask his opinion concerning her soon to be released new song, ‘Arm Pillow’.  She sang it for him over the phone.  The song was good, very good.  He told her for at least the hundredth time that she should think about releasing a full album of songs.  He kept telling her she was gifted. She thought perhaps he was just somewhat prejudiced

The Heirs Couple Interview changed something between them.  They looked at each other while on camera – Min Ho with his serious eye action toward Shin Hye and Shin Hye with a shy bashful look at Min Ho.  It was evident that there were feelings between the two of them. 

The interviewer asked about lines spoken during the drama that they particularly liked and Shin Hye replied, “If possible like me sincerely and I’ve started to like you sincerely.”

Min Ho then whispered to Shin Hye, “I’ve started to like you sincerely.  It would be nice if a girl said this.”  He said this while staring with his soulful wishful look directed at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye with a smile glancing quickly toward Min Ho and then at the camera said, “Whoever would say this, it would be nice.”

Min Ho had a quite cocky grin on his face as he looked at Shin Hye.

The interviewer asked them about the chemistry during the drama.  Shin Hye told the interviewer their lovey-dovey scenes matched well.  Min Ho grinned with a definite smugness.

The interviewer asked about their favorite kiss scene or even if they had one.  Shin Hye quickly answered for both of them with the added information that they had discussed this before – even talked about it before in interviews. 

Shin Hye said, “The air kiss was the most memorable for both of them.”  They both paused and smiled as if thinking about the kiss.

Shin Hye said, “It left my heart fluttering and I could feel my heart pounding.”

Min Ho with a look of pure gleeful excitement, “You did?”

Shin Hye shyly and not looking at Min Ho answered, “I could hear the sound of my heart pounding in my ears and this made me feel the excitement of the heart pounding more.”

And once again the two smile as if reminiscing about the kiss.

When the interviewer asked about scenes during the American filming, Min Ho said that the scenes with Eun Sang showing her emotional pain especially during the scene when she flipped the trash can.  He said he felt like crying because she expressed her pain so well.  Shin Hye said she felt Kim Tan’s emotional pain and loneliness deeply.  She wanted to cry when she witnessed his pain.

The interviewer asked if they had any nicknames for each other while filming.

They finally decided that Min Ho called Shin Hye – Eun Sang ah and Shin Hye called Min Ho – Oppa except when she was upset with him and would yell – Yah Kim Tan.

They continued to smile at each other often stealing glances at the other.  Or looking into each other’s eyes before Shin Hye would shyly break eye contact.

The last question the interviewer asked was if the drama had the best ending for Kim Tan and Eun Sang.

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye were astonished that they gave the same answer to that question in other separate interviews.  Both replied to other interviewers that the best ending for Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan was looking at each other happily, holding hands, moving forward and happy in love.  Min Ho emphasized ‘moving forward’. 

And they flirted as Min Ho remarked that he hoped Kim Tan would not be doing anything to be scolded about again – they quite daringly flirted as they looked at each other and smiled.

And just like that the atmosphere changed between the two.  Shin Hye had always been girlish and shy around Min Ho beginning with their first meeting.  Min Ho had always been fascinated by her and definitely always saw her as a woman.  He never quite got the tomboy label.  She never acted like a tomboy around him.

Min Ho began to actively pursue her and she was not backing away.  In fact she was responding to him.  It was obvious to anyone listening to them or seeing them that they had fallen in love with each other whether they knew it or not.

During the filming of the Chinese TV program, “Take You To the Star”, Shin Hye was asked the question which character she would have chosen in real life between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do.  She replied, “I would have chosen Kim Tan in real life as well as on the show.  I’m not a big fan of bad boys.  I like taking care of people but I like someone that could also take care of me.”

Min Ho was surprised she answered this way and he was pleased.  II Woo gave him a long look when Shin Hye answered the question. 

II Woo said, “I suppose Shin Hye is Eun Sang and Eun Sang is Shin Hye just like Min Ho is Kim Tan and Kim Tan is Min Ho?”   His answer was a very cocky grin.

It was the first of May.  Shin Hye was in New York.  She was a guest of the DramaFever Awards Show.  She was up for an award plus attending a fan meet including a question and answer segment sponsored by DramaFever.  She won 2 awards that night and Min Ho was happy she won ‘Best Actress’ for 'The Heirs' but he was not happy about the ‘Best Couple not Meant To Be with Kim Woo Bin’.  He felt like the second award was really too much; couple not meant to be?  Well it was correct in they weren’t meant to be but why even bring it up?  He was quite jealous that Woo Bin’s name kept popping up alongside hers - too much – way too much. 

He won Best Actor for 'The Heirs' but adding insult to Shin Hye’s award of ‘couple not meant to be’ was his award from DramaFever for ‘Best Bromance with Kim Woo Bin’.  It was too much when both of them won awards in the so-called romantic department with Woo Bin. 

Then he read the news that Woo Bin and his girlfriend broke up as 'The Heirs' was ending.  He wasn’t happy about it at all.  He read their agencies explanations and he felt a shiver of fear.  Time not spent with the person you love will change everything.  It was his biggest fear.

Shin Hye watched his 'One Line Romance' and she felt prickles of anxiety.  It is only a commercial, she kept telling herself. 

She decided to go online and see what information she could find on his new film ‘Gangnam Blues’.  She knew he was busy filming the new movie between traveling all over Asia to film new commercial shoots.  He had lost weight and she worried.  She found several articles mostly from Korean Drama blog sites but each went into details about the bed scene in ‘Gangnam Blues’.  She felt more prickles of anxiety.  She knew there were a few risqué scenes she would film in ‘Royal Tailor'  but she wouldn’t be doing a bed scene.  How would she bear the thought of Min Ho Oppa doing a scene like that?  His lead actress or should she say his bedroom partner would be Min Sung Hee and she was born in 1972.  She really was older than Oppa but viewers seem to relish the older female and younger male love-match.  Her anxiety was enough to cause her to feel nauseous.  She signed off the internet and decided to calm herself with more mundane tasks.  Any task, mundane or not, would help to take her mind away from Oppa’s upcoming bed scenes.

She was busy in New York with the fashion layouts for InStyle Magazine.  The magazine concentrated most of their shoots around Manhattan.  Shin Hye had to admit she had never looked better.  The pictorials showed a young woman not a young teen or young girl.  She secretly hoped Oppa would see the very provocative fashion shoot pictorials.  She wanted him to see she was young, y and beautiful.

And because she was feeling particularly anxious and somewhat jealous – no, make that very jealous – about Oppa’s bedroom scene she answered a question from an interview in a way she knew would strike at Oppa.  She was still slightly miffed because he was quite adamant he would not do another drama with Shin Hye involving a love line because it would destroy their fans memory of Eun Sang and Kim Tan’s deep love.  She wanted to do another drama with him; she wanted to do an adult drama with him.  And because she felt this way, because she was anxious about his bedroom scene she answered a question knowing it would make Oppa take notice.

The interviewer asked her if she was interested in filming a drama or movie and with which actor. 

Shin Hye said, "A lot of noona-dongseng couples appear in dramas these days, and if the offer comes to me, I want to film with Yoo Seung Ho.  Although I looked at Yoo Seung Ho just cutely in the past, I met him after he filmed the drama 'I Miss You' and his eyes were manlier, and I noticed he's become more mature."

Shin Hye went on to say she wanted to try an action movie.  She said, “I like to work out and do leisure sports, so I really want to do an action movie someday, something like ‘Tomb Raider.

Min Ho knew she was in New York.  He missed her while he was filming ‘Gangnam Blues’.  He was training and filming daily.  Shin Hye was back in Korea and she was busy.  They talked but Shin Hye seemed to be holding back even upset about something.  He tried to get her to tell him saying that talking out problems was better than bottling them up.  She seemed to sigh a lot when talking to him.  It was a puzzle for him; he realized relationships seemed to require a lot of work.

The fashion magazine, InStyle, released the photo stills and interview of Shin Hye on May 20.  Min Ho looked at her pictures and he was drawn to her.  She was y, sophisticated and gorgeous.  She was a very y lady and he definitely felt the desire to lock her away from all other living breathing males.

He read her comments about Yoo Seung Ho and thought perhaps she has been quiet lately because she doesn’t want to tell me how she feels.  Does she really think this way about Yoo Seung Ho?  Does she have other feelings for him?  She did share a kiss with him but she has never before shared a kiss like the kisses we shared.  So should I go and see her and ask?  He had to admit he was jealous and afraid.  He was thinking how to best handle the situation as he scrolled down the page and stopped at Shin Hye in the white gown walking down a Manhattan street.  She was breathtakingly beautiful and feminine.  He looked again because another image flashed in his memory.  Shin Hye was looking over her shoulder, the backless gown accentuating her legs and back silhouette.  He had seen this same pose by a different woman.  Suddenly his mouth was dry and his hand was shaking. 

He pulled his phone out calling the detective agency.  He requested they do a thorough back ground check on Park Shin Hye.  He wanted everything from the moment she was born to the present day.  He wanted the information ASAP and he was willing to pay more if the information was delivered by the end of the week. 

He continued to look at the pictures of the gorgeous woman in front of him.  He thought perhaps he would put off his visit to her and any questions.  Perhaps he would wait while his heart calmed down and the agency gathered the information he hoped would prove him wrong.