The Contract

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love is a feeling, marriage is a contract, 
          and relationships are work."


"A contract?" That was quite a good idea. So Mr. does have a brain after all.

"Fine. But I'll write the rules, and when I'm finished if there's something you want to add then say it." I stood up and got a paper and a pen and started writing the rules down.

Sehun's POV

What is that fugly tramp writing? I tried to sneak a peak but she turned around.

I rolled my eyes. I'm gonna see them anyways, so no need to be immature. I saw her writing down more. How many rules is she actually writing? A book of rules?

She handed me the paper.

"Read them." She simply said.

                               Rules

1. Can't sleep on same bed.

2. No physical contact like hugs/kisses.

3. Have to inform where you're going and when you'll be back.

4. Have to file a divorcement after 2 months.

5. If anyone breaks the rules, then they'll have to do what the other one order you to do.

"Yah! What's with those rules?" I complained and she gave me a daggered look. Geez, that woman.

"About the physical contact, we'll have to do that when we're infront of our parents and at occasions." She looked like she was thinking for a while before she decided to answer.

"Fine, that's an exception, but without that physical contact is a big no no." I nodded and signed my name under the rules. I handed the paper to her and she did the same. She held the contract up and looked all satisfied, as she was smiling.

"I'm just going to print out a copy of it. Wait a minute." She stood up and disappeard from my sight. 

Chaeyeon's POV

The rules wasn't bad. I do have a great mind after all. I clicked at the print button and waited for the copy to come out. I can't wait for those 2 months to be over. Then I'm free again. Free from this douchebag.

I looked at the two paper I had in my hand and put one of them down in my suitcase. I walked out of the room and saw Sehun watching some variety show.

"Here." I gave him it and he put it on the table infront of him, without taking another look.

"What're you watching?" I sat beside him. He looked really bored. I wonder if he even know what he's watching.

"It's an old re-run of the Shinee-World show."

I looked at them. Woah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter