Wedding Shopping

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaeyeon's Pov:

"But mom-"

"No but, Chaeyeon. You're gonna go and find a suitable wedding dress today. Mrs Oh is also joining us."

I started pouting. Trying to fight against mom was unreasonable. I had to find a wedding dress sooner or later. A girls biggest dream is to have their dream wedding with their Prince Charming. And I obviously, haven't found mine yet. I was putting my phone, wallet etc.

in the purse and went to mom who was waiting in the car. Wedding dress shopping we go!

 

After the little car ride, we arrived. Of course, mom had to choose the most expensive shop in the whole land of Korea. We went in and saw Mrs Oh, oh my bad, I meant my soon-to-be-mother-in-law. She smiled as pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and we sat down. I started telling what kind of dress I wanted. Each little detail. I've always wanted to have a Lacey wedding dress. I took a look at the dresses the lady who worked there, had pulled out. They where all beautiful. Aish, this's gonna be hard.

I tried them and the first was, well, not the best choice after seeing the grimace on the two Ladies face.

The second was actually very pretty, but too exposing. Nah, don't really want to go to my wedding dressed as a . I sighed.

The third one was pretty. I was in cloud nine seeing it. I tried it. The fabric and fitting was perfect. I walked out to show it to mom and Mrs Oh.

"OMO!" They both shouted at the same time as the both came up to me to take a closer look.

"This is the prefect dress for you, daughter-in-law. You look totally gorgeous. Sehun's totally gonna get star trucked when he see you walking on the aisle in this dress." Mrs Oh hugged me once again. I bowed and thanked her.

"My daughter looks so pretty." Mom started tearing up, but quickly wiped away the tears.

"Mom, spear the tears to the wedding day." I joked as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Mom went up and paid for the dress. The lady packed it well and gave it to us. We walked out and accompanied Mrs Oh until her driver arrives.

"Ah yes, Chaeyeon! I suddenly remember that Sehun and his band members are throwing a party for their win. You're invited as well. It's today at 7pm at our house. Here."

She handed me the invitation and I opened it.


Dear, Lee Chaeyeon.
You're sincerely invited to Exo's
Celebration party for their 3rd Win
And you're more than welcome to
take someone with you.

The party start at 7pm and ends 10pm.
It takes place at xxxxxx.
For more according the party, please
take contact with (010-2xxx-xxxx).

I smiled and folded the invitation and put it down in my purse. I took a look at my watch and the time was 4pm. Still have 3 hours left, thou. I heard a black car arriving, which clearly was Mrs Oh's driver. I bowed infront her and thanked for accompanying me for the dress shopping.

"It was my pleasure. Anyway, I hope to see you tonight at the party. It would be fun."
I nodded and we bid our finally goodbyes. Me and mom sat down in our cars as the driver started driving us home.

"So, are you playing to go to the party tonight?" Mom asked looking slightly excited. I chuckled.

"Yeah, it would be fun, right? And I haven't been on a party for a long time now. I wonder what I'm going to wear?"

 

(Skips to a short while before the party starts)

I was all ready for the party with the help of myself. Obviously. I took a last look in the mirror over my outfit and well, I would lie if I say that I didn't look good. Haha.

I put the black pumps on and walked downstairs.

"Mom, dad. I'm leaving." I shouted.

"Omooo, you look great chanyeonie. Have fun, okay?" My mom have me a hug before I left the door. I opened the door of my black Porsche 911. My babe. I totally adored my cars, escpacially this one. I started the car and drove off.

I arrived after 10 minutes, since the Oh's lived nearly. I fixed myself for the last time before walking in the Oh mansion. It was beautiful decorated. I saw Mr and Mrs Oh waving to me to come over there and I walked to them with a smile plastered to my face.

I bowed and gave my greetings.

"You look very pretty today, Chaeyeon. Right, yeobo?" Mr Oh asked Mrs Oh.

"Of course she does! I can't believe such a beautiful girl is going to become my daughter-in-law." I smiled and thanked them for the compliments.

"Oh, look who's coming. Sehuns friends, also his band members." I looked over and saw a bunch of boys comig toward us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr and Mrs Oh." All of them greeted at the same time. They were like 5 persons.

"Boys, this is Lee Chaeyeon, Sehuns soon to be fiancé as I told you. Please take care of her while I go and take care of the rest of the guests."

They nodded as we watched her walk away.
It was a short awkward silence before a giant broke it.

"You're Chaeyeon, right? We've heard a lot about you from Sehuns parents. I'm Chanyeol, and you look pretty today."

I smiled weirdly and thanked. Well, I think I've to search up "what to do when a stranger calls you pretty".

"Yeah, I'm Chaeyeon. Nice to meet you all."

"You've probably heard about us, right?"
I chuckled who haven't hear about the heartrobbing boy band, Exo?

"Exo, right? How could I not know who your are. But I'm a bit unsure with the naming. I'm not that quite good with remembering the names." I chuckled awkwardly as I saw the boys looking at me.

"No problem, we'll introduce us, but first, thanks for coming. It was nice of you to come, even thou you know no one in Exo, expect Sehun, which you probably already met." I rememberd him. Suho, wasn't it? The leader. How could I forget him after his crying scene after their win.

"Let's go and find us a place to sit first, then we can chit-chat later." The boy with brown hair said.

All of them had introduced themselves, but there were no sign to Sehun. So the name remembering was important right now. The tall one was Chanyeol. The leader was Suho, or Junmyeon. The shortie, or the main singer was D.O/Kyungsoo. The second main singer and prankster was Baekhyun. The one with brown hair was Kai/Jongin. And the last was the maknae Sehun.

"There 6 more people in Exo, but they're for the time-being having schedules in China." Suho explained to me as I nodded. This boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter