Dinner with the Lee's

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV:

 

I walked in circles in my room. I was going crazy.

 

“Why did I do it? It doesn’t make sense…”

 

I kept on talking to myself. I wouldn’t be surprised if I got slapped by her. But the thing which is confusing me is her. She replied to my kiss, does it mean that she likes me?

 

I jumped on my bed and put my pillow over my head and groaned. Why’s life so cruel? It’s not fair.

 

I heard a few knocks and quickly ran to open it. It couldn’t be anyone else beside Chaeyeon.

 

I opened the door and saw her with a cold expression. “What do you want?” I tried asking her as normal as I could.

 

“My parents have invited us over to dinner today. We can’t decline, it would be rude. Come down when you’re ready.” She walked back into her room, probably to get ready.


 

-

 

I fixed my black blazer for the last time and checked my hair. Perfect. It’s important to look good for the first formal dinner with one’s wife’s family. Well parents for her, since I don’t remember hearing about Chaeyeon having any siblings. Made it kind of easy for me. No “don’t-mess-with-my-lilsister” problem.

 

I walked out of my room and down the stairs where I saw Chaeyeon in a light blue dress. She looked… stunning. That color fitted her perfectly. Hell no, every color fits her. She would look good in any kind of dress.

 

She didn’t even glance towards me, not even a single time. She opened the door and walked out, with me tracing behind her. She walked toward my car. It kind of became a thing. Using my car for going anywhere together. I liked it.

 

I was about to open the car door for her, but she did it before I could reach the handle. I rushed over to my side and sat down in the driver’s seat. What am I trying to do? Why am I trying to impress her?


 

The car ride was silent. She didn’t move from her position at all. She was staring out the window the whole time. Did it really made her this angry? It was just a kiss. It was nothing. I kind of missed her benevolent smile, and the way she laughed when one of the boys told her their cheeky jokes. Now she looked the opposite.

 

It was written anger, annoyance and she had the scornful look on her face all day. And it was none other than my fault.

 

“Why do you keep looking at me? It’s getting annoying.” I quickly focused on the road. . Got caught.

 

“I-I w-asn’t looking at you. Why would I?” I wanted to facepalm myself badly. Way to go, Oh Sehun. Keep on stuttering and look stupid.

 

I heard her chuckle. The sarcastic chuckle. “If you’re thinking about the incident, then forget it. It didn’t mean anything to me. I just hate it when people touch me without permission. I don’t want it to repeated, okay?”

 

I widened my eyes. “Does it mean, that you forgive me?” She nodded. I sighed in relief. She’s pretty forgiving. I didn’t expect it to be fixed in this short matter of time.

 

“But that doesn’t mean that I’m gonna let this go just like this.”

 

“I’ll agree on anything you say. Name it and I’ll get it for you.” She furrowed her eyes at me and shortly after laughed.

 

“Did you expect me to tell you to buy me something? You’re funny. I’ve money to buy myself what I need. I’m not that cheap. I haven’t thought about it yet. I’ll tell you when I’ve gotten something in mind. And remember something; it’s your words. Don't forget it.”

 

Why did I say that? Money, really? You keep on sinking deeper and deeper in the ocean, Sehun.

 

We arrived and I quickly opened the door for her. I saw that she tried to hide a smile.

 

 

Chaeyeon's POV:

 

We knocked on the door, which opened in less than 5 seconds. We was greeted by mom who looked rather excited.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter