Meeting the Oh's

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guess who's back! I'm sorry for the wait, chingus. I've had exams, so I've been on hiatus for a week or two, and I guess what! I've summer vacation for 2 months now which means nonstop updates☺️:)

Lee Chaeyeon's Pov:

"I'm sure you haven't planned to sleep for the whole day, right missy?"

My eyes shoot up just by hearing the voice of my bestfriend. I hadn't seen her for thousand years!

"Park Eunji!!" I basically jumped on her and pulled her into a hug. She was one of the only real friends I've ever had since I was young.

"Yah! Lee Chaeyeon! I know that you missed me, but you don't have to kill me. You're choking me." I let my arms fall down to knees and I grinned. There's so much gossip to tell her and to hear from her.

 

 

"So you've been pulled into an arranged marriage? But that's so old-timed, like seriously, who arranges their daughters into marriage in this century?" I sighed.

"That's exactly what I said too! But it was grandfathers last wish, and you know that I have to do it!" Aish! This is soooo getting on my nerves, that I even think that I'm going to choke the guy I've been set up with, when I'm gonna meet him.

"Your mom thought that maybe you would need some company while shopping. What kind of dress are you going to use for the Dinner?"

"As you already know, I prefer the classy style, so probably something black and white."

"Seriously? You need to use something more prettier, you can't go in your office-kind of style at the dinner! That's why I'm here!" I rolled my eyes at hearing her complain.

"Don't roll eyes on me, missy. Get dressed and come down and eat breakfast, before we're going out shopping." She tapped my head and went out of my room. Time for getting ready then.

 

 

 

"I can't use that, Eunji ah!!" I complained like a child. She was holding a pink dress, with glittery lines on the waist. So not me.

"You already know how much I hate pink! And I'm saying for the last time! NO.GLITTER!" I stomped my feet. This shopping for my meeting with the Oh's where going nowhere.

"Stop being a child. Fine, no pink and glitter, but you have to use a dress at least!" She eyed me, giving me her famous deathly stare. I swear she looked like she would kill me any moment.

We walked around and stopped infront of Chanel. Eunji and I sat down as we saw the workers bringing the requested dresses. We looked at them and I finally found something Miss-Everything-Needs-To-Be-Perfect approved of.

It was a little black lacey dress. She was complaining a bit because I always wear black, and that it would look too casual, but I somhow convinced her.

For the whole day until __pm we shopped for the dinner. I had to get ready since it was only 2 and a half hour left.

I told the driver to drive me to the Hair-salon. Eunji couldn't be with me, since she had to take care of some papers in the company she lead.

I sighed I was waiting for them to finish my hair. After 20 minutes which felt like 20 hours, they finally finished up. I paid and bid goodbye before going home, where there was a professional make-up artist to fix my make-up. And once again it took an half hour.

"Now you're all dolled up, gurl. Waah, pretty as always. Now go and put the dress on and then you're all ready to meet your hubby!" Eonnie said as she touched up the makeup for the last time. Me, Eunji and Yunmi-Eonnie have been really good friends since we was kids, we were the famous "Three Musketeers. So she didn't mind doing it for me.

"Thanks a lot, eonnie. It looks great! And by the way, he's not my hubby" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and went to put the dress on.

I walked infront of the mirror after getting all dressed up. It wasn't the first time I had dressed up like this. Dad's company always had parties and meetings where I had to attend, which I needed to fix myself up for.

 

 

I walked down the stairs where mom and dad were waiting.

"Omo! My daughter looks really pretty, right yeobo?" My mom was acting childish while hitting my dad on his arm.

"Yes she does. She's my daughter too after all." My dad chucked as he held his left arm out for me to hold, since the right one was occupied by mom.

We sat in the limousine and I started feeling more and more nervous. What if he was mean? What if his family was really bad people? All negative started coming into my head and I started shaking my foot as I felt moms hand on mine.

"There's no need to worry, dear. The Oh's really near us, and they're really good and nice people. I'm sure their son is really nice too, and he's really handsome." I nodded and felt the nervousness slowly falling down.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the restaurant. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the car.

"Have you reserved a table, sir?"
The waiter asked as my dad answered him.

"We're meeting Mr Oh, who probably already reserved an table."

"Then your the Lee's, right? Come, I'll take you to your table."

Okay, it's now. Oh god, my hearts beating so fast that it may jump out at any moment. I need to keep it cool. I'm on my waaay future-hubby!

We walked to our table, and I could spot the Oh's since they were waving and stood up when they saw us. I could see Mr and Mrs Oh clearly, but couldn't see their son. Weird. He probably ran away already. Damn, he used my plan before I could.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Chaeyeon." I smiled as I bowed infront of them.

"Omo, such a beautiful daughter you have Mrs Lee! Please take a seat." I thanked and we all sat down.

"We're apologizing, but our son had a schedule at last minute which he couldn't drop, so he'll be here in a minute or two." We nodded. His mother is nice and sincerely, so he may probably be nice too.

"I'm sorry that I'm late." I turned around and saw a heavenly handsome guy. Omg, he was hot! Was he sent from god?

"I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." He greeted my parents. Hmm good looking and nice manners. Check.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter