Hurtful words

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since I've summer holidays, and are doing nothing but laying around here and there, I thought that I should be a bit more effective and write more. 

Baekhyun's POV

"Do you want to be my girlfriend." I saw her expression. It was a mix of shock and confuse. She was struggling with finding the words to say.

"Chaeyeon, I'm not demanding you to answer right now. It would be too selfish of me." I said and let out a light chuckle. She just looked so cute.

"Use the time you need to figure out the answer, but I just have to tell you that I'm sincer with my confession, and you're are an amazing girl." I could see the light blush on her cheeks.

"Baekhyun-ah, you're are an amazing friend, but as you said, I can't give you the answer right now. I need some time to figure it out."

She looked so beautiful. I don't even understand how Sehun lived with her, and still didn't fall for her. That lucky bastard. But as I promised my hyungs, no falling for her under my mission. We made a decision that I should ask her out, and then make Sehun realize his inner feelings. Sehun gets jealous easily, which will make this easy for me as well.

I nodded and took my hands over hers. She smiled at me.


Chaeyeon's POV

I was still in shock after Baekhyuns confession. I didn't realize him having such feelings towards me. I thought everything he did was in a friendly way. 

I let out a sigh. I should tell him that I can't accept his feelings, but I don't want I hurt him in any way. This is frustrating.

                                 ~*~

We was on our way back and I decided that I'll sit with the boys, and one of them took over my seat in our car, with Sehun and Jinhee. We ended up deciding that Chanyeol would sit with them.

I looked out of the window. I'm wondering what Jinhee and Sehun is talking about right now. Probably flirting. I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I turned beside me.

"Did something happen? You look so deep in thoughts." Kyungsoo said and gave a smile. He somehow gave a brotherly feeling. All of them did.

"Just have a lot on my mind recently." I told him. Or Sehun, you could say.

"Oh, but if there's something you need to talk about, I could always lend you an ear." I nodded and gave him a soothing smile. 

The car ride was loud, as they where listening and singing to their new album and it was Overdose or what it was named, on. I couldn't help but smile at their childishness. I wish that I had that energy to be so hyper. 

I saw Baekhyun looking at me with a wide smile from the front seat, which I returned back to him. Normally, if something like this happened, I couldn't have even look at him. But it's Baekhyun. I can't avoid him, even if I try as hard as I could. But I need to find out a way to tell him.


                                ~*~


We arrived at our Vacation house, and I walked out of the car, and realized that the boys weren't coming out.

"Why aren't you guys coming inside?" I asked confused. If they sleep over, it will spare me having to deal with Sehun.

"We don't want to disturb the newly wedded couple, and we thought about checking in at a hotel nearby." Suho said from the driver seat.

"Yah, come on. You won't disturb us, and it'll save you some money. Stop being so full of yourself and think about me sometimes." I joked and they chuckled. I saw Suho turning the car key around and jumped out of the car.

"Come on, boys. Let's just sleep over here." The boys started cheering and ran out of the car.

"Woho! Sleepover party!" Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter