Wedding 2/2 & Honeymoon

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMO! I just realized that I forgot showing you guys the pictures! How forgettable of me. I'm sorry!

 

 

-

 

The dress:

 

 

The rings:

 

 

The Wedding Venue (Inside&Outside):

 

 

Oh Sehun´s Pov:

 

The dance was the only thing I actually looked forward too today. My bad. I know, but this wedding isn't meant take place. Me and Chaeyeon isn't destined to have future togheter.

 

I grabbed her hand and led her to the middle of the dance room. The room was decorated with lights hanging over us. It actually looked pretty good. Chaeyeon didn't really have a bad taste in decorating, even thou she seems to be a little bit off sometimes. The audience was clapping and stopped when the music started.

 

I looked into her eyes. I couldn't see what she was feeling. They said that you could see what kind of a person he/she is just by looking into their eyes. Plain lie. I didn't see anything. But I had to admit that she had some nice eyes. I smirked as I grabbed her waist with my right hand and pulled her closer to me. I could see that she was struggling with hiding her blush.

 

"Let the dance of the bride and groom start."

 

I could feel our bodies move with the rhythm of the song. She didn't seem to have any problems with dancing in her heels. She looked so professional. Without taking any wrong step. But she looked like she was struggling with the huge wedding dress. To be honest, she looked beautiful. Very beautiful. The dress fitted her prefectly. Better than it would ever look on Jinhee.

 

The song was already finished within two minutes or so. I saw dad come towards us.

 

"May I have a dance with my daughter in law?" He asked as he held his right hand out.

 

I saw her smiling and nicely accepting dads offer. I bowed and went to sit on my seat as I watched them dance. It was miraculous if dad actually liked a girl for me. He never agreed with any girl I liked. That's why I didn't bother telling him about my relationship with Jinhee. He would most likely flip.

 

Lee Chaeyeon's Pov:

 

"May I have a dance with my daughter in law."

 

I smiled, sincerely, before taking his hand.

 

"You know how proud we feel having a daughter in law like you, right? Sehuns mom always wished to have a daughter to go shopping with, bake cakes and cupcakes with, even fixing the garden with. She couldn't stop talking about how much she was excited for today. I'm gonna be honest. I was really excited too. I hope you can treat us just as if we were your real parents. You're already a daughter for us. We welcome you with open arms to our family, Oh Chaeyeon." I saw him smiling. What he said was really nice. I'm happy that my parents in law is them.

 

"Thanks abeonim. It means a lot. I'm happy for getting so nice parents in law as you and eomeonim. It's a blessing for me also. I hope you take care of me well in the future." I finished my sentence with a hug. We both parted as I saw dad waiting for his turn. I bowed to abeonim, as dad took over.

 

"Chaeyeonie, you know how proud dad is of you? Even though we aren't your biologic parents, we still take you as our real daughter. You was a part of the Lee family the day we brought you into our house, our family. I don't even know how to say this. You gave us something we couldn't recieve back then. You are the light of our lifes. I hope that you'll live happily with the Oh's. They are some really nice people and I know that they will take good care of you. You're a blessing. Never forget that." He kissed my forehead before I pulled him into a hug. My eyes were all watery. I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I couldn't care any less. Even though I was adopted, they took care of me just as I was their real daughter, even after all those years. And that meant the whole world to me. Dad wiped my tears away with a tissue. I saw him walk back to mom.

 

Since this is a wedding, it's normal for the "husbands" closest friends to have a dance with the wife, to get closer with her. I started with Baekhyun, as he was the one I was closest with.

 

We started moving without saying anything much.

 

"You do know that he will realize one day how lucky he actually is? Just wait, I'm pretty much sure that day will for sure come. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but he will learn to love you. Or else he'll kkaepsong~" he said playfully. I chuckled and nodded. But I don't really care if that day will ever come or not. I don't need his love. We'll find a way out of this wedding. I'm sure.

 

"Thank you Baekhyun. You words of encouragement, really is nice and all, but I'm not really looking forward for him to love me. We aren't meant to be." I said what came unto my head. He chuckled before nodding saractic, like he didn't believe me.

 

He handed me over to the next member. Suho-sshi. He smiled and greeted me, before dancing.

 

"You do know that Sehun may act cold and all, but he's a child by heart. He may say stuff he didn't mean and do stuff he may regret later on. I hope you'll take care of him, and of course him taking care of you. That's he's duty now. He isn't a child anymore. I hope that you guys one beautiful day will fall in love and make this marriage seem as if it was never arranged."

 

All the members were nice and all chit-chatty with me throughout the dance, but Suho-sshis words somehow, got to my head. I felt this strong grudge wanting to take care of Sehun now.

 

The wedding was over after a couple of hours later. Now we was at my in laws house, including my parents.

 

"The wedding was successful and beautiful. We're proud of both of you two. We have something for you guys." Mom said as she "fangirled" with emeonim. Childish.

 

"You both are going on your.... HONEYMOON!" They both shouted at the same time.

 

What? Honeymoon? Are they ing kidding me. I'm not going anywhere with that young man. And escpacially not on a honeymoon. Don't they think that I know what they have on their minds?

 

I looked over at Sehun and he didnt look that happy. He looked like he could explode any time. He couldn't have been this angry about the honeymoon, right? Honestly, he looks scary.

 

"We've already arranged your suitcases, so no need to worry about your clothing and such. I'm sure that you're both tired, so you can go back to "your house" and have good night sleep before leaving tomorrow morning for the honeymoon." Emeonim finshied talking and gave us, mine and Sehuns, house key. We bid goodbye before we left.

 

The whole car ride was mouse silent. He didn't look so happy. Could something have happend at the wedding that I missed? Cause he's been all sulky and angry since we left. Or was he angry cause of us having to live in the same house. Who am I kidding? Of course he's angry, I'm not any less angry about that, but I'm too tired to care about that for now.

 

We found our house, locked the door open and walked straight upstairs to our rooms. Don't have time to look through the house. Need to sleep, cause the times already 3 am and we have to wake up in a few hours. The house didnt look bad. I actually liked it.

 

 

 

We both reached upstairs and saw some doors. He went right and I went to the left doors. I tried turning the knob, but it wouldn't open. Weird. I tried the next door, and the next. Still locked.

 

I was about to touch the doorknob on the last door, when I felt a hand on mine.

 

I looked up and saw Sehun. He quickly pulled his hand back.

 

"The others were all locked, and I don't remember getting handed over the other keys from our parents." I turned the knob and it hopefully opened. I was about to walk in, before Sehun stopped me.

 

"Excuse me, miss. But the other rooms I checked were also locked, and it seem like this's the only room avaible in this mansion. I'm sure this is our mothers plan. So call them and tell them to give us the keys, I'm not in the mood for jokes right now." He said it so seriously and strictly, that I didn't  have any other choices than picking up my phone and dialing moms number.

 

One ring. Two ring. Three ring.

 

"Hello? Chaeyeon-ah, what is it?" Mom said normally.

 

Trying to act like nothing happened, huh?

 

"Mom! All the rooms are locked and it's only one room avaible. We need the keys to the other rooms. You couldn't have expect me and him to sleep in the same room, right?"

 

It was a moment of silence, before mom spoke.

 

"Of course I did expect you two to sleep in the same room, even on the same bed! You're married for gods sake, Chaeyeon-ah." She said, trying to keep the strictly voice, but failed totally. I looked over Sehun who looked really uninterested and tired.

 

"Mom! You can't expect us to sleep on the same bed!" That's crossing my line. A big fat no! I saw Sehun widen his eyes and mouthing no.

 

"I'm hanging up. I'm tired and I'm going to sleep, so sleep well, okay? Good night to the newly married couple." Mom hanged up before I could argue more.

 

"I can't believe her. She said that we'll have to share same room, even same bed. She's gone crazy! I'm not going to sleep on the bed with you." I said as I crossed my arms.

 

All suddenly, Sehun walked into the room and pulled his jacket off, taking off the shoes and laying down on the bed.

 

I opened my mouth in disbelief and walked in, now standing right infront of him. I tapped my heels on the floor, until he got tired of the sound and finally spoke.

 

"If you want to sleep, then sleep beside me. There's no other option, unless you want to sleep on the floor. Which you probably don't want to. I'm tired and going to sleep, so don't bother disturbing me." He didn't even open his eyes and just turned around making space for both us.

 

Don't get me wrong. The bed wasn't small. it was king sized. But we still needed a big amount of space between us. Maybe even the wall of china.

 

I silently pulled my heels of, and took my watch off. We had both already changed into comfortable clothes at our homes, before leaving.

 

I walked into the bathroom and washed up.

 

After a moment, I found us laying on each side of this huge bed. We have our back faced to each other and one blanket covering both us two. Awkward. Before I even got to think anything, I dozed off.

 

(Next morning)

 

"Yah! Wake up, sleepy head!"

 

I felt someone poking my arm and it was getting irritating as hell. I clearly don't remember the maids waking me up by shouting and poking at me. Remind me to fire them.

 

"What do you want? I'm sleepy." I said in the most sleepiest voice.

 

I felt someone rolling me over and

 

suddenly I was on the floor.

 

"Excuse me, how dare you wake me up by pushing me down the bed?!" I shouted angrily. How could I forget that Sehun was beside me all night? Pabo.

 

"I had to! You didn't even budge when I was poking you and didn't wake up when I was shouting." Oops. My fault.

 

"But anyway, I hope you didn't forget that we're going on "honeymoon" in 1 hour, so you better get ready." He said firmly and walked out, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

Holy .

 

How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter