Regret

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«Park Seunghyun? »

 

I totally screamed of happiness and pulled him into a bear hug. The person I trusted and loved the most was back. I missed him. He ruffled my hair and I invited him in.

 

“How have my baby girl been?” He said as he took his shoes off. “Could been better, but now that you’re here, I’m feeling better than ever. “ He chuckled at my childishness.

 

He was the only person I could act completely childish around without feeling embarrassed.

 

He handed me a small box wrapped with a black wrap. I gave him a confused look, and he just gestured me to open it. I opened it.

 

A Rolex Datejust watch.

 

The one I told him jokily I wanted before I left. My mouth was hanging.

 

“I don’t even have words. You didn’t have too, Seunghyun. Thank you so much.” I was so shocked. I never expected him to buy me a $109, 350 worth watch.

 

“Of course I had too. I knew how much you wanted it, and I also knew that you for sure won’t ask our parents to buy it for you. You’re my precious little girl after all.”

 

I pulled him into a long hug. He meant everything to me. I pulled out of the hug as I remembered that Sehun also were there.

 

“Is that your hubby?” He whispered. I nodded, wondering why he was whispering.

“Just follow my lead.” I nodded once again. Why does every guy I hug say that?

We walked into the living room where Sehun was sitting. He stood up once he saw us.

 

“You must be Sehun, right?” Sehun nodded. He looked nervous, and I found it funny.

“May I ask who you are?” Sehun asked looking curious.

 

I saw Seunghyun smiling more than usual. “Just call me hyung and please sit down.” Seunghyun said as we all sat down.

I could see that Seunghyun was observing Sehun from every little corner. He looked somehow impressed, which didn’t make me so happy.

 

“I hope you take good care of my baby. She’s precious to me.” He kissed my cheek and I giggled.

 

“I know how much you love me, but you don’t have to show it this much.” I joked and kissed his cheek.

 

I didn’t see any reaction from Sehun. He didn’t get jealous or anything. He just sat there quietly.

 

“Sweetheart, could you get us something to drink?” I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Sehun’s POV

 

Who the hell is he? And who does he think he is to kiss her like that freely in front of me?

 

“Sweetheart, could you get us something to drink?” He asked her. Pfft. Sweetheart? I never thought a guy could stoop so lowly. I saw Chaeyeon walking to the kitchen, leaving us two guys alone.

 

It was an awkward silence before he spoke. “You know that when I said to take care of her, I meant it. She may look strong, but she’s good at hiding the pain. I can tell you one thing. I have never in my life seen her cry. Not even once. I have known her since I was a child and she never cried over anything, like not getting the toy she wanted or because she was sick. I’m only asking you for one favour. Please don’t be the one to make her cry. I won’t be able to forgive you.” He said in a normal tone.

 

I couldn’t do anything else than to nod. She never cried? That was something I never expected. She looks like the stubborn type.

 

“Anyway, I heard you’re in a band. How’s it going?” He asked me, changing the object.

“Yeah, in Exo. I’m doing well.” I told him and saw Chaeyeon coming with juice for us.

 

I saw them bickering and talking about everything. I was feeling left out. I saw how she laughed and smiled at him. I knew that I would never be the reason to her smile, even how much I wanted to. It’s the first time I saw her this happy. Why didn’t she just marry that guy?

 

I saw him stand up. “Sorry, kiddoes. I have an appointment soon so I’ll have to leave now.” I saw how Chaeyeon was pouting, she even held his arm tight so that he couldn’t leave. I shoot her a look to let go, but that brat just ignored me.

 

“Fine, let me accompany you out the door, mister.” She said and finally let his arm slip out of her grip.

 

And then put it around his waist. “Seunghyun, you just arrived, you should get some rest. Promise me that you will.” She pecked him on the cheek and he returned it.

 

I felt anger boil in me more than ever. How can they just do something like that in front of me? Isn’t she ashamed?

 

He chuckled. “What have I told you before? Call me oppa, I’m still older than you.” She rolled her eyes and just nodded. Before leaving he turned to me.

 

“Remember what I told you.” Then he just walked out, followed by Chaeyeon. I rolled my eyes.

 

I looked out the window and saw her talking to him outside his car. She hugged him and walked in after the car drove off our driveway.

I heard the door lock and her coming in with a huge grin on her face.

 

“Is he your boyfriend or something? You were all over him, kissing, hugging and all. Pfft, if only Baekhyun hyung saw how such a you are, he would for sure reconsider being with you. I bet you’re one of his side chicks."

 

I regretted what I said once I saw her happy face drop. Why did I say that? I am such a fool. I admit that I said it out of jealousy.

 

"Chaeyeon, I-I d-didn't mean-" I didn't get to talk any further.

"You didn't mean it? Are you sure? Don't you recall what happened at Hawaii? Call me a or whatever you want, but don't you ever say anything about Seunghyun. And side chick? Spare me you bull, it doesn’t me anything to me. Oh Sehun. You really disappoint me by each day passing." She yelled before turning around and walking upstairs.

I dragged my hand through my hair in frustration. I can't believe that I called her that word. Since when did I become someone like this? This isn't me. Even if she liked that guy, it wouldn’t be my business. I just realized something.

It's jealousy. It's taking over me, day by day.

My phone ringed and I answered the call.

"Yes mom?" I asked a bit irritated. This wasn’t the best time to call.

"What's with the angry voice? Anyway I'm visiting you guys today. Actually, I'm on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter