Guiltiness

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

I finished washing the dishes and heard the bell ring for the 3rd time today. I groaned and walked to open it.I was greeted by my dear hyungs. What were they doing here, at this time? I just stared at them.

 

To clear the confusion I asked them. "What are you doing here?" I saw them laughing, before Baekhyun hyung answered. "It's not nice to let the guests stand in the doorway, is it?" And before I knew it, they all just walked in. I laughed and just let them in and closed the door after them.

 

They looked around and we walked to the living room. It was silent. I guess they were waiting for Chaeyeon. Maybe I should explain them that-

 

"Hey boys!" The voice chanted.

 

We all turned around and saw a shining beauty walking down. I shook my head. She didn't change or something, but the smile made her look like she just had a whole new makeover since a while ago. Once again, I wasn't the reason.

 

"It's nice seeing you guys. You saved my day after someone ruined it completely." She eyed me and I looked down. Guiltiness streamed through me. I know that what I did was wrong. But as much as I wished to go back and change it, I couldn't.

 

She sat beside her 'boyfriend'. I sat down and the side of the sofa beside Tao, who was on his phone. Everything was silence until Chaeyeon broke it.

 

"So, what's the reason for the late visit?" I nodded showing that I was confused as well. She looked around to get some answer, but all of them just gave each other looks. Something's weird here.

 

"As you already know, we're going to Shanghai tomorrow." Is he trying to make me more guilty than I already am? I was going to tell her, but you told it first. She nodded and waited for the reason. Wait. No.

 

It can't be that he's going to say what I think he's about to say?

 

"So, do you want to do us a favour and join us?" I slammed my hand on the back of the sofa. Why did he have to ruin it? He takes all my chances. I saw her giving him a thinking face. How the hell am I going to apologize now? Thanks to hyung, I'm empty for ideas.

 

"This just came too suddenly." She said. Does that mean she isn't coming along?

 

"We understand that you can't and will respect your choice." They all looked down acting sad. I rolled my eyes at their bad acting. They should sign up for acting class.

 

"Who said that I won't? I've nothing to do anyway, so why not?" She grinned and they all started getting noisy. I saw Baekhyun hugging her.

 

Pain.

 

It hurted seeing her with him.

 

It should've been me.

 

I felt someone poking my arm. "You smell it?" Tao said lowly so that only I could hear. I shook my head. "I don't recall cooking something."

 

He told me to come closer and I did. "It’s Jealousy." He whispered. I widened my eyes.

Tao started laughing like a maniac and I gritted my teeths. Was it that obvious? How could someone as stupid as him see it?

 

"Eat once, eat twice, eat thrice, continue eating and go back to China, you stupid panda." I glared at him, which made him laugh even more.

 

"What are you laughing at, Tao?" Minseok hyung asked wondering why he was acting like a fool.

 

"Hyung, do you know what? Sehun ah is-" I slapped my hand over his mouth and gave hyung a smile. "It's nothing. Don't worry." I assured.

 

"Don't you dare saying that nonsense to anyone." I whispered to him and he nodded giggling. I rolled my eyes. I turned my attention back to Chaeyeon. She was in a deep conversation with Baekhyun hyung about something I didn't catch. I was too busy staring at her.

 

"Well, since we've done what we came for, we'll leave." Suho hyung spoke as he stood up followed by the rest. We followed them out and everyone expect Baekhyun sat in the car. He ran fast up to us and stopped in front us.


 

"I forgot something." He said.

 

 

"Goodbye." He gave Chaeyeon a kiss on the cheek and ran fast into the car. The cars drove away and I saw Chaeyeon holding her cheek. I clenched my fists but calmed down.

 

 

Don't ruin it. Don't ruin it. Don't say anything stupid.

 

 

"Let's go back in." I tried saying in a normal tone, but it ended coming out cold. She snapped out of her 'world'. "Uh, yeah." and walked in. She walked straight up too her room and so did I.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon's POV

 

 

I closed the door behind me.

 

 

Why did my heart beat fast when Baekhyun kissed me? Was it by the fact that Sehun was watching or because I felt something towards Baekhyun? It's confusing.

 

 

I grabbed my small suitcase out from the corner and put it on my bed. What should I take with me tomorrow? Shanghai. The weather there isn't bad so I'll just put a few shorts and tops.

 

 

I quickly packed the suitcase and got ready to sleep. I grabbed my phone to take a look at the message I had gotten a few minutes before.

 

 

 

Remember to meet up at the airport by 8am tomorrow. - Baekkie

 

 

 

I yawned and put the phone away. I turned the side lamp off. I tossed and turned but I somewhat couldn't sleep. I ended looking straight up at the ceiling. Picturing me and Sehun together. What if our start was nice? Could we ended up falling for each other, be the perfect couple and have a happily ever after? I chuckled at the thought.

 

 

Happy ever after doesn't exist. Even if it did, it wouldn't have been between us two.

 

 

 

He isn't in my story and neither am I in his.

 

 

 

I won't make any place there. It's already Jinhee's spot. But why am I imaging us two together? Don't I hate him? He said some awful, heart-breaking words, but I can't seem to fully hate him. I only want him to suffer a bit as a payback, so he knows how it hurts. Taste his own medicine.

 

 

I closed my eyes. Drifting off with someone confusing on my mind.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

I woke up by the annoying alarm. 6Am. "Jagiya. Please turn it off." I reached my arm out and turned it off. I was about to stand up but was dragged down by Sehun. He put an arm around me.

 

 

 

"Just a bit longer. Stay beside me." I snuggled closer to him. He was warm. The way he held me closer. I could be in his embrace for an eternity. I felt so safe.

 

 

 

"You look like an angel." He said in his husky, morning voice. My mouth twitched up into a soothing smile. I knew I didn't have to respond.

 

 

 

"Hunnie. We have to wake up and get ready." I said pouting. He chuckled at my childishness. "Fine, fine. I'm up." We both stood up. Sehun went into the bathroom first to get ready, so I decided to make the bed. I finished poofing the pillows and the bathroom door opened.

 

 

"I'm done. I'll be down making breakfast. Get ready in the meantime." He kissed my cheek and I grabbed my clothes from the closet and quickly went into the bathroom.

 

 

After getting ready I headed down to the kitchen where I saw Sehun cooking. Using a pink apron with huge white letters written 'Mr Good Lookin Is Cookin'. I chuckled.

 

 

"Oh you're already done? Good! Come and taste this for me." He smiled and handed me a plate with something red and green mixed with egg. I grabbed a spoon and tasted. My eyes started burning and so did my throat.

 

 

"Did you put Seafood seasoning in this?!" I shouted while tears endlessly fell down from my eyes. He didn't say anything and got a glass with water. Warm water. I spitted it out.

 

 

"What the is this madness?!" I screamed. Where did the nice Sehun from the morning went? On a morning walk?

 

 

"I'll show you what madness is." He said evilly while smirking. Holding a knife.

 

 

He was about to stab me until I woke up.

 

 

 

Screaming.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter