Meeting up with Eunji

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a quick update before going to college, see yah later:) 

 

 

(Skipping to when they arrive back to Seoul)

 

The boys dropped us off at our house and we both walked in after Sehun opened the door. The day was still young. I hadn’t talked with since that incident happened. He should've known better.

 

He locked the door and I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I gulped when I heard his steps approaching the kitchen. Following after me now, huh?

 

“Can I talk to you?” I shook my head. “It’s nothing to talk about. Let’s just act as if it never happened.” I walked out leaving him dumbfounded. He was going to say the same. I knew it, but I wasn’t going to let it get to me.

 

I walked up to my room and changed into something comfortable before going out. I looked around before going out the door. He probably left already.

 

I unlocked my phone and looked thru my contacts. I clicked on Eunji’s name and called her.

 

“Hello?” I smiled just by hearing her voice. I missed her. “Hey, are you busy?” I asked crossing my fingers. Please, let me hear that my turtle isn't busy.

 

“No, I’m never busy, you already know that. Wanna meet up?” I nodded even tho I knew she couldn’t see it.  “Yeah, at the usual place? See you in 5.” I hung up and grabbed my car keys and quickly pulled out from the driveway.


 

After the 5 minutes of driving I parked my car and walked inside the cafe. I saw Eunji waving her hands and I walked to her and grabbed the seat in front of her.

 

“How have you been, bestie? I missed you soo much!” She said and pulled me into a hug over the table.

 

“I’ve been good. I missed you too as well. I have something to tell you.” She looked interested and told me to keep going.

 

“Sehun. He kind of, you know, kissed me.” She widened her eyes.

 

“DAEBAK! It was time for him to man up and do it! Are you guys together now? Am I becoming an aunt?” I chuckled at her.

 

“No, we aren’t together. I honestly think that… he didn’t meant it. Hello, he already have a girlfriend.” I looked down. It somehow hurted talking about it. But keeping it inside was the worst part.

 

“Let me make this sim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter