Stuck with the Jerk

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks for supporting me! I love you all much. *gives you a cookie* Your comments makes my day.:)

 

Chaeyeon's POV:

 

"Then we're done for the day! Remember that you're free to do whatever you want tomorrow." I could see that the boys were exhausted from the concert. It was wild and amazing.

"Time to eat dinner, let's go and change first and then we'll meet in the lobby, okay?" Suho announced. We nodded.

Half of us got into the elevator and the rest waited.

The elevator came back down and the rest got into it.

"Oh, it's too many people. Two of us have to go out." Everyone looked at each other and before I knew it, I was pushed out with Sehun.

They grinned. "Sorry." And the door shut.

We both glanced at each other. It was awkward. Was they trying to put us togheter?

"So, how was your day?" He asked me while looking around.

"It was fun. I'm grateful that you guys let me tag along. What about yours?" He nodded and gave me a smile. Did he just smile, at me?

"It was fun, but I have to admit it was tiring." I nodded and it was a moment of silence before the elevator came back down.

We both got in. My hands started feeling sweaty. I wasn't that fond of elevators. 

And then it happened. What I feared. It stopped and the light blinked before blacking out.

I started panicking. "Sehun. Are you there?" I stuttered. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and screamed.

"Aish. It's just me. Are you okay?" I couldn't see his face, but I could smell his strong cologne, which assured me that it was him.

"Y-yes." To tell the truth, I wasn't fine. If I told him I was afraid of elevators, he'll probably think I'm a coward. 

We heard some noises. "S-Sehun. Are you still there?" I bit my under lip. I had to make sure he was there.

"Yeah, I am." I heard him chuckle. I started looking after him, and grabbed his arm. I know I'm gonna regret this choice for the rest of my life.

"You're scared right? Come here." I felt him put his arm around me, and in a just a few seconds, I felt safe. 

I heard his phone ring. He took it out from his pocket and answered it. He still had his left arm around me.

"Yes, hyung? Oh. Sure, I got it." He put his phone back and his both arms were around me again.

"They're fixing the problem. He told us to wait a bit. They aren't sure how long it'll take." I nodded and tightened the grip on his shirt.

 

It getting started getting hot and I felt drops of sweat drip from my face. Why did I have to use a sweater today, out of all days?

"Oh god. It's getting warmer, can't they fix it quicker?" I felt him tugging the neck of his shirt. 

"Is it okay if I take my shirt off? It's getting pretty hot." I felt my blood rush into my face. Thank god it was dark, or else he would've seen my tomato red face.

"I-it's okay." I stuttered again. Who am I to tell him no? He removed his arms from me and started taking it off. I clenched my eyes and held my hands in front of them. 

"Are you done?" I asked him and got a chuckle as reply. His laugh was... hot.

"You don't see anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter