Back Home

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked out of our jet and was greeted by our families with hugs and kisses. It was great seeing them again.

"Aigoo. You guys look so tired, we should let go home and rest. We can meet an talk tomorrow." Our parents bid us goodbyes and left us. The the driver put our belongings in the back and we both sat at the backseat.

 

 

"How was the honeymoon, Mr & Miss Oh?" The driver politely asked.

"It was nice, Hawaii is still as beautiful as ever." I told him. And I continued on.

"Ahjussi. You're an elder, so I'm not comfortable with you calling me miss. I prefer Chaeyeon from now on." He gave a nod and continued driving.

 

The whole ride was silent. Looks like we're back to this phase again.

We arrived at our house, and I changed my outfit into something comfortable. I got ready to go, before Sehun stopped me.

"Have you forgotten the contract? Have to tell where you're going." He said strictly.

"I'm going to SM too meet the boys. I heard Exo M is back too, so I should go and greet them. And shouldn't you be rehearsing too?" I asked him.

"I'm going too, just wait. We can go togheter." He quickly said and ran upstairs to, probably to grab his practice clothes.

 

                               ~*~

We arrived at SM and was greeted by almost everyone.

"Congratulation on your wedding."

"How was our honeymoon?"

"Our dongsaeng have grown."

We was greeted by all kind of stuff. We thanked and went into their practice room.

"You held yor promise!" Baekhyun said in excitement and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Yah, we want to hug her too. We haven't seen her for like a week and you saw her just a day ago!" The Exo M members complained and basically jumped on me.

I hugged each of them back and they where quite pleased.


                                 ~*~

I was sitting on the side sofa and watched them rehearse all kind of dances for the upcoming concerts. They where good. Actually really good.

"So, what do you think?" Jongdae asked me after they finshied the Overdose choreo. They told me to go by their real names, cause they were more comfortable with that.

"You guys where incredible! I don't know why I didn't know about you guys before like month ago. I think I'm going have a MV marathon when I get home." I told them.

"What did I tell you, Luhan hyung? She said I'm good. I'm the chenshinmachine after all." Jongdae praised himself and was just getting grimaces by Luhan.

"She said 'We' where incredible, not just you. Get your facts right, chenchen." Luhan . Everyone was busy with their practicing and I realized that it had already passed so many hours. 

Someone knocked on the door and walked in.

"WHERE'S SISTER IN LAW? Someone screamed. Was that.. Jonghyun Oppa and Shinee? I remembered that I saw them on the Tv at our honeymoon.

"Sister in law?" I asked them a bit confused.

"Yeah, Sehun is like our dongsaeng, and which automatic makes you our sister in law." 

Did I just get sister zoned by my bias? 

"Sehun ah! Aren't you gonna introduce us to your wifey?" The one with the black hair asked.

I looked at Sehun who looked slightly irritated, but decided to do the introducing.

"Chaeyeon, this is my hyungs. Minho hyung, Kibum hyung, Jinki hyung, Taemin hyung and last but not least Jonghyun hyung, which I'm sure you remember." 

Jonghyun gave him a confused look and waited for Sehun to explain. I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth before he could embarrass me and I quickly said something to defend me.

"It's nothing. I just saw you on Tv, that's it." I told him while smiling. God. He was soo good looking

 

I sat down and got known with Shinee. They where really nice, just like Exo, and to my surprise, even more immature.

"Sehun ah, you better take care of this pretty lady, or else you'll regret." Minho said, which made me blush. Since when did I start to blush so easily?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter