Deal

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been sitting in my bed for hours. Had my decision yesterday been right? It felt wrong in so many ways. Was it selfish of me to accept Baekhyuns confession? I knew deep inside that I didn't want to hurt him, but seeing Sehun with Jinhee didn't give me any other choices. I need meet Baekhyun today.

I walked out of my bed and down to the kitchen. I put some cereals into a bowl and added some milk. I sat down and started eating, until I saw Sehun coming down. He also grabbed some food and sat infront of me. It was an silent, before he started to talk.

"Chaeyeon, can I ask you something?" He asked. I gave him a nod.

"You know, yesterday right before I asked you to go home, I kind of heard you conversation with Baekhyun hyung." 

I started choking and he quickly grabbed a glass of water and gave me it. Then he knew that I accepted Baekhyun.

"You accepted his confession. Why? I know that you don't like him." He said calmly. His calmness scared me.

"Uhm, because, because I-I like him. Why else would I accept it?" I said while focusing on my bowl, not daring to look up.

"W-What, you like him? That's impossible!" He shouted angry. Why did he get angry? It's not like he like me. Or Baekhyun?

"How's that impossible? So you being with Jinhee is possible, but me being with Baekhyun suddenly becomes impossible?" I shouted back at him angry. I grabbed my bowl and put it in the chink and walked up to my room.

Nice try on making my morning worse than it is already with my exploding mind. It worked.

Sehun's POV

What? She liked him? Why do I suddenly feel so nervous and angry? I heard the door of her room shut hard. I need to talk with Baekhyun hyung today.

I put on my clothes and where on my way down, until I saw Chaeyeon getting ready to walk out the door. Where's she going?

"I'm going to SM." She said quickly, before walking out. I ran down the stairs and out. Before I could even say anything to her, her car already drifted away. 

I quickly started my car and drove to SM. 

Baekhyuns POV

I just got a call from Chaeyeon, telling that she's on her way. I felt excited.

"Guys, remember what we agreed on, right? Tell them how cute they look, and praise them and all that kind of stuff." Suho hyung said. We all nodded.

"I'm sure this is going to make him jealous." Chanyeol said with a evil smile, while rubbing his hands togheter.

"But what if it won't work? And maybe we should tell Chaeyeon first, she'll get hurt if he find out." Jongin said.

"I'm sure it'll work." I told them. Now we just have to wait for them to arrive, and my mission will start.

I heard the door open, and saw them both walking in. They looked angry. Uh uh. Not good. I smiled and walked to Chaeyeon and gave her a hug.

"Let's talk later, just follow my lead." I whispered to her while hugging her, and she gave a nod.

"I missed you, Yeonie! You look beautiful today." I told her. 

"Aww, thank you, Baekkie." I widened my eyes. I didn't expect that.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to the guys.

"I think you guys have something to explain." Suho said strictly. He wasn't that bad at acting.

"Guys, me and Chaeyeon is togheter." I said and all the boys starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter