What?

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello! Soo here's the first chapter!:D I had a fun time writing this! I'll try updating as much as I can, and if the response is good , I'll do a double update soon! This is my second fanfiction so I will try my best to write well! Anyway, the characters of the exo members and etc. is all made up, so please don't take it in the wrong way! I'm sure our little maknae isn't like this in reality^^  Soo, okay, I think I've written a bit to much here, so I will stop here!^^

Lee Chaeyeons Pov:

"Miss, we've arrived" I slowly opened my eyes and saw my assistant or manager. Call it whatever you want, she was with me all the time. I nodded as I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my private jet. 

Whoohoo, feels good to stretch after have been sitting there for hours! I saw my bodyguards standing there and bowed when I walked past them to the limousine.

"Miss, Madam told us to bring you home" One of them said as I rolled my eyes.

"Tell mom that I'll be back a bit later, and I prefer taking my own car so, please tell her" The guard nodded and bowed before I walked over to my black, shiny Mercedes.

"Have my baby been well?" I patted the top of my car and sat in.

I drove around the city. Whaa, I really missed Seoul! I have to admit that studying abroad have been fun, but nothing is better than the hometown itself.

I decided driving home since I had to meet my parents and the time was already 4pm.

I got out of the car and handed the key to the car-guard too park it with my other babies. I walked in the mansion or a castle you could say. I saw mom and dad in the living room.

"My dear daughter, I missed you" Mom gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I chuckled.

"I missed you too, mommy"

I walked to my dad and saw him with a huge smile.

"Daddy!" I gave him a bear hug and pecked his cheek. He hugged me tight back. 

"How have my daughter been? How was studying abroad? Was it comfortable? He lead us to sit down. 

"Yes! It was actually really funny. I had a good time there, but I missed home soo much and you two of course!" I clung into his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. I've the best parents you can ever find.

"We've something to discuss with you, but first get a rest. You must've gotten Jet-lag" I nodded to my mom. 

"See you at dinner" I bowed in front of them and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter