Did someone say a ?

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's time to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes. Infront of me stood Chaeyeon. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, and what I said yesterday suddenly came into my mind. I looked around and saw my hyungs laying all over the place.

I pushed the blanket off and tried to wake them up.

"Yah! Aren't you gonna wake up?" I shouted loudly, which made them wake up.

"Aish, we're awake, no need to shout, maknae." Jongin hyung said.

I took a look at the kitchen where Chaeyeon was sitting and walked over and sat beside her.

She looked at me. She didn't look any hurt today. I felt relived.

"What is it?" She said in her normal voice.

"Nothing, just want to sit here." To be honest, I didn't even know myself, why I sat beside her. I wanted to tell her sorry, but my pride wouldn't let me. She stood up from the chair and walked out to wake the rest, who had gone back to sleep.

What happened to her? She didn't look any mad today.

Chaeyeon's POV

I walked out. It worked to act normal, he looked relieved. I smirked. It won't last long.

After eating breakfast, I saw Sehun talking with someone on the phone. 

"Yeah, sure. Just come over." Jinhee, I suppose. 

"Guys, Jinhee's coming. Since it's our last day here, she'll spend it with us." Sehun said and everyone let groans. I laughed. It was funny how all of them despited Jinhee. She wasn't that bad, if she stopped being whiny, then she would be all good. I feel bad for having to hurt her feelings soon.

"So nice! Let's look around the places here. I just want to spend the whole day out, so I won't regret it later." I said in happiness. Sehun seemed to buy it, as he gave me a nod and a smile. 

Do you think that you can still smile after what happened yesterday? Tsk tsk.

"Jinhee's here. Let's leave." Sehun said and we all walked out.

"Oppa! I missed you!" Jinhee said as she ran into Sehuns arms. I rolled my eyes. I don't even understand how he sticks with the whole "Oppa, Oppa" thing. It's really annoying. 

We called and hired a car with many seats, so that everyone chould sit together. We started going in and finding places to sit. I looked where Sehun and Jinhee where to sit, and I sat between them. They gave me a weird look.

"What?" I said and acted confused. I saw the angry look on Jinhee's face.

"Uhm, I want to sit with my Oppa, so could you please move?" I fake sighed loud.

"Jinhee ah, I know that you want to sit with your Oppa, but I want to sit with him too. He's my husband after all. And no, sorry. I can't move." I said and faked a smile. 

She looked shocked at my answer. I saw Sehuns mouth hanging and his eyes widened.

"Shut your mouth before you catch a fly." I told him.

The rest was smiling at my respons. We decided going to the Bishop Museum to experience the history, arts and culture of the Hawaiian people. I kept acting hyper under the car ride.

"Chaeyeon ah, I heard that you can speak fluently English." Kyungsoo asked and everyone turned their attention towards me.

"Yeah, I also speak Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese." I boasted just to irritate Jinhee. And it worked, cause she looked jealous. Everyone praised me and I thanked them.

"Pssh, what's so good in talking different languages? The only thing I need to know in English is 'I love you' so I can tell Sehun."  I fake puked along Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Shees, I thought you knew better. That's just too cheesy." I told her and rolled my eyes. I could see that Sehun was confused at my actions today.

"The only thing which matters is that I love Oppa and he loves me back." I my teeth. Trying to compete with me?

"Right, Sehun Oppa?" She asked him cutely leaning over me attempting to kiss him. Before they got to kiss I parted them by standing up.

"I'm just gonna get something to drink from the bag." I said and smirked. When did I become this childish. 

I was about to sit back at my seat, but Jinhee had already occupied it. I let out a sigh.

"Like, for real, Jinhee?" I said in a disappointed voice.

"Didn't I already tell you that I wanted to sit with Sehun? Why don't you act less childish? It's not like I'm gonna steal your Oppa from you." I said in the most y voice I could. 

"So move." She gave me a disgusting look before moving. Sehun still couldn't believe what I just said. His expression looked shocked. I sat beside him.

"We've arrived, let's get out." Suho said after a while and I walked out with the rest. 

"I'm gonna go and get the tickets, just wait." I told them and went to the ticket guy.

"Tickets for how many people?" He asked me in English.

"8 people, please. And could I possibly get a list over today's program?" I asked.

He nodded me and gave me the tickets and a list, after I paid. I walked back and saw the rest staring at me.

"What?" I asked. Did I do something stupid?

"You really didn't lie about knowing how to talk English." I chuckled. I still dont understand why they think it's a big deal.

We walked in and we looked around us. It was quite interesting. We saw the guide approaching us. It was a guy. He was actually quite handsome.

"Hello! My name is Benjamin Parkers and I'm gonna be your guide. Please follow me." We follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter