Unexpected Visit

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since the chapter before was really short, I decided to do a double update. Surprise surprise chingus~.

Authors POV

The morning had come and the birds chirps were lighter than usual. The curtains were waving cause of the light morning breeze.The couple were sleeping peacefully on their own, until the bell rang.

Sehun's POV

I woke up, once I heard the door bell ringing. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the door to open it.

"SEHUNAAAAH!" I saw all of my hyungs walking in, without even getting invited. What a surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked a bit irritated in my husky morning voice. 

"Aww, our maknae didn't miss us?" Chanyeol hyung said and pouted. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad that they're here. I'm actually relieved.

"It's not that. You guys could at least have called before arriving." 

"Then it wouldn't remain a surprise, dumbdumb." Kyungsoo said and knocked lightly on my head.

"Anyway, where are sister in law? Still not woken up?" Kai said excited. A good question. She's probably laying all over the comfy bed, sleeping her heart out. That woman. 

"She's still sleeping and maybe we should let her sleep for a bit till. She isn't the most fondest of waking up early." Maybe it wasn't the best idea to say it, cause the next thing I heard was my hyungs going all crazy and hollering. Suho hyung hushed them down, and told them to keep it low since Chaeyeon was sleeping.

We all found us a seat in the living room, until the bell rang again. Who's missing? I'm pretty sure that everyone is here.

I looked up at my hyungs and counted them. 5. They where all here. Who could it be this time? Exo-M?

I opened the door and the next thing I knew was-

"Oppa! I missed you so much!" I was greeted with a screaming Jinhee and her pulling me into a hug. What the hell is she doing here? We're over.

I pushed her off me and glared at her.

"What are you doing here? I think you should get your head checked. You clearly said that we where over and I totally agreed with it." I shouted at her.

"Oppa." She pouted and clung unto me again. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. But I'm here now, all ready to listen to everything you have to say. I know that you didn't marry her cause you wanted to."

How did she found out?

Jinhee's POV

He's probably wondering how I found out. Call me a stalker or whatever. I don't care.

//At SM two days before//

I walked around here and there as I was really bored. I miss Sehun. I decided checking on the rest of the Exo members.

I walked into the elevator and clicked on the 7th floor, where the practice room where located. I walked out of the elevator and towards the door. The door was half open and I was about to walk in, until I heard someone talking about Sehun. 

"Let's go and surprise Sehun and Chaeyeon on the day after tomorrow. They'll be surprised."

So that's her name. Chaeyeon. The Oppa-stealer.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter