Back Together?

Back To The End

I waited outside the emergency room. My hands was covered with Sehun's blood. "Please be okay, Sehunnie..." I haven't stopped crying. Sehun lost a lot of blood. "Luhan!!" Xiumin and the others ran to me. Xiumin hugged me and I cried more. "What if he dies?-" "Sehun is a strong boy. He'll be fine." I didn't felt any better. He was never strong when it comes to love... Baekhyun made a low growl. "See what you did! Sehun's hurt because of you! He should not have been stabbed." Baekhyun fell onto the floor. Chanyeol kneeled beside him and patted his shoulder. "I-I give up..." Baekhyun sighed heavily. I looked down in shame. My tears dripped onto the floor. Baekhyun was right. He shouldn't have been stabbed. I should. Lay patted my back, telling me that he and the members forgave me. Then, the doctor came out. "You may see him." After saying that, he left. He never told us Sehun's condition. He just left. "What the hell." Kris growled before entering the ward. The members followed but I didn't. "What are you waiting for? Come in." Chen waved his hand at me but all I did was smiled. "I'm no longer part of Exo. Why should I?" Chen gave a I-don't-care face before dragging me forcefully into the ward.

"H-How a-are you?" I asked awkwardly and the members rolled their eyes. Sehun gave a small smile before looking out of the window. I guess he didn't want to see me. I took my leave and went for a walk around the hospital. The members shot glares at Sehun, ignoring the fact that he was injured. I walked around, greeting the doctors, nurses and some patients. My phone suddenly rang and I reluctantly picked upa. "Hello, Luhan? Come to Sehun's ward. We're having chicken~" I chuckled at Kai's excited voice. "Okay." I walked back and along my way, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol having a little 'date'. "Hey, guys! Aren't you coming? Chicken's waiting." I broke their little session and smirked. "W-We asked for Suho's permission and he allowed." Chanyeol chuckled nervously. I eyed them. "Don't do anything suspicious!" They blushed, knowing what I meant. "W-We won't!" I nodded before walking away with a smirk on my face. 

After eating all the chickens, the members left. Suho forced me to stayed overnight in the ward. Sehun was already asleep and I was staring at his features. I sighed. Sehun shouldn't be in this state. It should have been me! I felt so guilty. I hid my face into my arms and cried. "Why are you crying?" I looked up to see Sehun staring at me. I wiped away my tears and smiled. "Nothing. I'm fine." Sehun didn't look convince so he took my hand and squeezed it tightly. I can't say no to that. "I...I'll tell. I should be the one that got stabbed.  I should have died!! All I did was to hurt you guys! Why do you still protect me!!" I stared at him with tears flowing. Why must the ones I love suffer because of me? Sehun's grip tighten. "I still love you, Lu." I cried harder. Why does he still love me after what I did. "Why?" was the only thing I could say. He didn't say anything so I went out of the ward. I called Suho. "Suho? I want some else to swap with me. I don't wish to make Sehun sad again." I heard some mumblings coming at the other side. "Lay and I can't go. We are... err... busy! Y-Yeah." I wasn't convinced but I let them off. "Why don't you call the others? I need to go now. Bye!" He quickly hung up and I stared at the phone, dumbfounded. I callef Baekhyun first but he said he was still having his date with Chanyeol. I can't ruin their date so I called Tao next.

"Hello, Luhan ge?" Tao said softly. "Tao! Take my night shift please!!" Suddenly, I heard Kris on the other side... ?! "What are you guys doing?" I asked curiously. There was silence then a few ruffling sounds. "Lu ge? Erm.. Kris and I are busy. Ask Suho. He-" "He's busy with Lay." Tao giggled with Kris. "Ah~ I see. Ask Kyungsoo hyung then." I thanked Tao before calling D.O instead. "D.O! I need you to swap with me!" D.O was quiet for awhile before answering. "I'm helping Kai um... with his dance! Call Xiumin instead ok?" I wasn't that stupid. Kai doesn't need D.O to help him with his dancing. "Bu-" Before I could finish, D.O already hung up. Am I being played here?! Why is everyone unable to help! I dialed Xiuminnie. "Hello-" "Xiuminnie! Come to the hospital now!" I ain't gonna let him go this time! "Bu-" "No buts! Hospital. Now!" I hung up after that. I know I'm being rude to my older but I ain't gonna be the one staying with Sehun!

Xiuminnie and Chen came running towards me. "Why do you want us here?" I pulled their hands and dragged them to Sehun's ward. "Swap with me!" They gasped before trying to get out of my grip. I pulled them harder. When we reached outside the ward, we noticed that the door was slightly opened. "Tell me you forgot to close the door..." I shook my head before running towards the door. I saw someone inside the ward. It wasn't Sehun. He was sleeping. Xiumin and Chen also looked inside. We gasped when we realised who it was... Yeobin. Yeobin held a knife in his hand. Oh No... Sehun!!

~~~~
*evil laugh* Yeobin is back!! Their lives aren't peaceful yet! What will happen to Sehun!! *evil smile*

Oh! And Sorry If You Waited Long! Pls subscribe and Read Too Many Chances! My other fic is rather lame so... I ain't promoting it. -.- Pls Wait For The Other Chapter!! Bye!!