We Didn't Do It!!

Back To The End

Luhan POV.

I secretly waited outside SM Building. I noticed a car stopping and the members came out. "Luhan is here! LuLu!!" Sehun clinged onto me tightly. Suddenly, the others were on me. I couldn't breathe as they squeeze me tighter. "G-Guys...C-Cant b-breathe.." They instantly pulled away but Sehun was still clinging onto me. "Soo... What should we do, Sehun?" Sehun grinned evily. "Kai and I have a brilliant idea but Baekyeol couldn't come." Lucky couple...

"Okay here is the plan. Taoris will look out for any signs of people appraoching the building from the roof. SuLay will be looking through the CCTVs at the security. But I'm changing Lay with Xiumin. Me and Kyungie will follow HunHan to Mr. Youngmin's office while Chen and Lay will deal with the security locks and create traps just in case someone tries to get in. HunHan will steal the resign letter and we are good." Kai explained the situation calmly while holding out the equipments needed. Kyungsoo smiled proudly at his lover. "Understood?" Everyone nodded and placed their hands in the middle. "Fighting!!"

Tao POV.

Yi Fan and I climbed up the ladder. I looked down when we were on the roof and whimpered. "Its so high, Yi Fan ge!" Yi Fan held me close to him will staring out. "Be alert, Tao." I pouted before taking a binocular. I looked around and frowned. "Its all black, ge..." Yi Fan laughed before pulling the cover out of the lens. I blush in embarassment. "I-I knew that." I snatched away the cover from Yi Fan and looked away. Yi Fan chuckled in amusement before pinching my cheeks. "My Cute Panda."

Suho POV.

I signaled the rest to move on before walking into the security room. I noticed a security, fast asleep on his chair and ushered Xiumin hyung in. Xiumin hyung held out a roped before tying the security up. "What th-" Xiumin hyung quickly taped the security's mouth and he blindfolded him. "Sorry~~" I sat om another chair and looked at the CCTVs. I noticed the rest moving in but two securities are guarding. I called Luhan hyung. "Hyung! There are two securities near you. Take them out." I could see Luhan nodding before hanging up. Xiumin hyung sat beside me. "Good Luck you guys."

Chen POV.

Luhan sneakily hid behind the walls before surprise attacking the two securities. I wanna laugh but this is a serious situation so I held in. I quickly tied the securities up before setting up traps. Time to show my awesome troll skills. After setting up the traps, we moved on. "We are getting close." We walked down a long hallway before stopping when Suho called. "Four securites walking around near your position." Luhan and D.O sneakily ambush two securities while Sehun and Kai did the same to the other two. Lay went to tie them up while I set up the traps. Once we were done, we continued to walk.

Kai POV.

We stopped in front of a door. "This is Mr. Youngmin's office. Let's go in-'' "Wait! There might be traps." Chen slowly opened the door and looked around. "See that? We need to pass through that." Chen pointed to a laser senser. Chen took out a rope and swing it onto the ceiling light. Lay was amazed. "It's like we are doing the ones in the movies!! Breaking in and stealing treasures!" I rolled my eyes before taking the rope. "I'll go first." I swinged to the other side before throwing the rope back. One by one made it to the other side. Chen switched off all security locks including the laser senser. We searched the entire room for the letter. I opened a drawer and squeled. "I found it!!" I took the letter and hugged the others. We were about to leave when the door swinged open.

Luhan POV.

We got the letter!! Yes!! We walked towards to door when it suddenly opened. Suho, Xiumin,Tao, Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were behind two figures. Manager Hyung and Mr. Youngmin were looking at us angrily. Manager Hyung sighed. "I visited the dorm but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the only ones there. I forced them to bring me and Mr. Youngmin to you guys and this is what we found?! What is this?!" All of us put our hands up. "We didn't do it!!"

~~~~

I'm Back!! The boys got caught and what will happen?

Please Read My Other Fics and Subscribe!!!!

Thank YOU!!!!!!