I'm Sorry

Back To The End

A Super, Really Short Taoris! Anyway, Back To HunHan!!

~~~~

I dragged my feet back to the dorm. Sehun was in his room while the members were chatting at the living room. They fell silent when I came in. "How's your date, Luhan?" Baekhyun asked sarcastically. I looked at him and sighed. "I broke up with him... He just fooled me for revenge..." The member scoffed before leaving while saying, "Serve you right." Kris and Tao stayed behind. Kris was totally pissed off while Tao kept trying to calm him down. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAYING SEHUN'S HEART!!" Kris pushed me away while Tao tried to stop him. "Yi Fan! Let's go to our room, please!!" Kris growled before leaving with Tao. I deserved it anyway. I wasted my chances to be with Sehun. I got fooled by Yeobin and ignored Sehun's worries. I don't belong in Exo. I have to quit. I silently walked back into my room and started writing a letter... A letter of resignment. It was for their sake anyway. They are better off without me.

In the morning, Kyungsoo and I were the only one awake. "So, Yeobin never loved you?" I nodded and looked down. I felt to foolish, leaving Sehun like that for a guy I only knew for a few weeks. Why am I so stupid? Just then, Sehun came in. "Good morning, Kyungsoo hyung." He only said good morning to Kyungsoo only. My heart ached. I pulled Sehun into my room forcefully. "What do you want!" I wanted to tell him I wanted to quit but he might stop me so I had to tell him something else. "I broke up with Yeobin. You were right. He was acting all this time." Sehun scoffed in response. "I warned you already but you choose him than me! Fine then! I won't EVER date you again. Mark my words." Sehun slammed the shut as he left. I fell to the ground and cried hardly. Yeobin was right...He never will date me ever again. Kyungsoo came in and quickly wiped my tears. "Don't cry okay?" I nodded obediently before pulling him to the front door with the letter on my other hand. "When I message you, you can tell the members that I'm leaving." Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He is the only person who forgave me. "But Luhan! You can-" "I place my trust on you. Thank you." I smiled before leaving the dorm. I don't want to be stopped. This is my choice.

I entered SM building and waited until Manager hyung wasn't busy. "Come in Luhan." I sat in front of Manager hyung and he looked worried. "Why are you here again?" I sighed as a placed the letter of resignment. Manager hyung took it and looked at me warily. "Luhan-" "I don't want to hurt the members anymore. I wish to quit. Please let me..." Manager hyung thought awhile before opening his mouth to answer... "Yes you may. Since you really want to, I have no choice but to allow it." I felt relieved that I could leave. Now the members won't suffer because of me. I thanked Manager hyung before leaving his office. I took out my phone and texted to Kyungsoo.

Sehun POV. 

I finally came out of my room after a long crying session. I felt strange. No Luhan in sight. It was unusual. "Suho hyung! Where is Luhan hyung?" Suho looked at me in disbelief. "You still care about him?" I shook my head and sighed. "I'm just wondering..." Suho looked around and shook his head. "Haven't seen him. Ask Kyungsoo." I nodded before going to find Kyungsoo hyung. I found Kyungsoo hyung acting weird. "Hyung. Have you seen Luhan?" Kyungsoo gulped when I said Luhan and I eyed him. He shook his head and looked away. I immediately called for back-up. All the members surrounded Kyungsoo, asking the same question. But Kyungsoo remained silent. I got annoyed. "Hyung!! Where is Luhan!" Kyungsoo hyung looked at the ground. All of us stared at him angrily. "I-I told you... I don't know..." Kai held his shoulder. "Don't lie. Please." Kyungsoo hyung felt a vibration from his phone and checked a message. He had a shocked expression. "Luhan is quiting!!" Before the members knew it, I was out of the door.

Kris POV.

I can't believe Luhan really left... that idiot! I gonna crus-  "YiFan Ge, don't be mad, okay?" Tao pouted and I couldn't resist his cuteness. I chuckled as I kissed his forehead. "Okay, okay. Hopefully Sehun would stop him." Tao nodded proudly before dragging me out of the door. "Ge! Buy me Gucci now! My other bags are lonely!!" I groaned and looked at my depleting wallet. I'm so dead.

 

Sehun POV.

I reached the building and saw Luhan outside. "Luhan hyung! Don't quit!!" Luhan looked at me and smiled sadly. "It's too late. I'm no longer part of Exo. I'm sorry..." He walked past me and disappeared from my sight. Tears flowed down my cheeks. Luhan left me... again. I spotted a figure walking towards me, laughing hardly. It was Yeobin. I growled in annoyance. He kneeled beside me and grinned evily. "I fooled him, I fooled you~ My sister's revenge is finally complete. But there is one thing I need to do before the revenge is complete." He leaned closer and whispered into my ear. "Kill Luhan. That's the last thing I need to do." He pulled away and laughed.I stared at his fading figure. Realisiation hit me. He's going to kill Luhan!! I can't allow that!! I ran after Yeobin. Luhan can't die! I-I love him!! 

Luhan POV.

I walked along the street. I was just thinking on what jobs I could take when I heard Sehun. "Hyung!! Becareful!!" I turned around and saw Yeobin charging at me with a knife and Sehun behind him, catching up. I remembered I saw Yeoshin did that before... I blinked a few times when I felt blood spilling on me. I felt a body on me. Arms were around me. Hugging me protectively, it was Sehun. "H-Hyung..." Sehun choked before collapsing onto the ground. Blood trickled out from his back. The knife had stabbed him. Yeobin groaned before running away. I dropped to the floor and started shaking Sehun. "SEHUN!! SEHUN!! WAKE UP!!". He remained the same. Blood was still flowing out. Someone.... help.... I looked at his unmoving body. Don't die Sehun.... 

~~~

Sehun got stabbed at the back!! Muhahahaha!!

Anticipate and hope that Sehun will stay alive. *snickers*

Subsribe and Upvote plz! Read Too Many Chances Before Reading this too!