Meeting Yeobin

Back To The End

"Sehun-ah!! We'll be late!! Get up lazy head!" I kept hitting Sehun with a pillow. He grumbled and threw his pillow at my face. I got hit and I fell off the bed. That woke him up. "Lu! Are you okay! I'm so sorry!' I pouted as I rubbed my . I quickly ran out of the room, pretending to be mad at him. I sat on the couch beside Chen and continued to pout. Sehun came down with an apologetic look. I tried not to giggle. "Lu, I'm sorry. Forgive me." He showed his ultimate weapon, his pout. I turned to look at Chen. I mouthed help and he nodded. "Luhan hyung says he forgived you." He snickered before leaving quickly. I've been trolled. "Really hyung!" Sehun beamed and I sighed. I looked at him and pouted. "My still hurts though." Sehun smirked. "Oh really?" I gulped as I knew what was coming. "Oh no! Sehun don't you dare." He grinned before pouncing onto me. "Help! I'm being tickled! Hahaha! S-Stop!" Someone save me!

Park,

I walked down the pathway, enjoying the cool breeze. Sehunnie wanted to join but Suho asked him to do some stuffs for him. Now, I'm having my alone time. "Are you Luhan?" I turned around to see a handsome young man. "Y-Yeah. Why?" The man smiled and raised his hand for me to shake and I did. "My name is Yeobin. Nice to meet you, Luhan. I'm kind of a fanboy." Yeobin chuckled shyly. "Nice to meet you too, Yeobin. I didn't know a handsome man like you would be one of our fanboys." He blushed as we went to stroll around the park. "Why don't you come to our Dorm?" His eyes widened but soon, he started smiling. "Thank you, Luhan. I feel so lucky." I laughed with him. He's a nice guy.

"Guys! I met someone nice! Come meet him!" Yeobin blushed when I said the word, 'nice'. Sehun ran and embraced me. "You're back! I missed you- Who is this guy?" Sehun eyed at Yeobin while Yeobin stepped back a little. "Don't be rude, Sehun. This Yeobin." Sehun eyes widened and he sent death glares at Yeobin. "Sehu-" "You're Yeoshin's brother, right?" I looked at Yeobin and he gulped. "I-I... I am. I'm really sorry for what she did to you, Luhan. Please forgive me and my sister." Sehun's embrace tightened. "I guess I could but-" "But if you hurt Luhan like how your sister did, Leave." I was surprised at Sehun's threat. Yeobin nodded and looked down. "You can still come in. Let's go, Lu." Sehun's gentle voice was back and I smiled. I lead Yeobin to the living room. "Kyungie! We got a guess! Is there any extra food?" I peeked into the kitchen and Kyungsoo nodded. "There should be. Tell them the Kimchi Spagetti is ready." I obeyed.

We ate in silence and I felt uncomfortable. Luckily, Suho broke the silence. "So you are Yeoshin's older brother?" He nodded as he continued to eat the spagetti as if he had never eaten for days. "I'm only one year older. Gosh this spagetti is delicious!" Kyungsoo gave a satisfied nod. We chatted for awhile. Yeobin got really close to the members except Sehun. He's awfully quiet the whole time.

"Bye Yeobin!" I waved goodbye to him before closing the door. I felt arms snaking through my waist. I held the hand tightly and smiled. "Yes, Sehun?" He let out a heavy sigh before placing his chin on my shoulder. "I never got the chance to hug nor talk to you." I giggled before turning around. "Do you want a kiss, Sehunnie?" I didn't had to wait long as he crashed his lips onto mine. We kissed awhile until Kai, the er came. "Get a room, you guys!"


~~~

First Chap. on the sequel! ^^

Enjoy? Pls subscribe!!! >.<