One By One

Back To The End

Kris POV.

"He's not answering." Manager Hyung sighed before looking at his phone. He tried calling Luhan but Luhan didn't pick up. I started to worry. What if Yeobin attacked him? "I'll go find him. Just stay here and look after Sehun." I went to find Luhan with the help of Tao. We looked around the places nearby. There was still no sign of Luhan. "Let's check the dorm." I grabbed Tao's hand being dragging him to our dorm. We past by the park but Tao tripped on something and fell onto the ground. "Ow! What wa- Luhan ge!!" The 'thing' was actually Luhan. "Tao, get a taxi now!!" I quickly carried Luhan while Tao tried to get a taxi. We placed Luhan on the seat before driving off to the hospital. Manager Hyung was shocked when he saw Luhan in my arms. "Take him to the emergancy room!" The doctors nodded and Luhan was brought into the emergency room immediately.

"Luhan ge..." I sighed in fustration as Tao cried in my arms. I patted him gently and kissed his forehead to make him feel better. I guess Yeobin had beaten Luhan up. "You should see Xiumin. I'll be at Sehun's." I told Tao to go to Xiumin's ward before going into Sehun's. Sehun was awake at that time. "Sehun... there's something I need to tell you..." I told what happened and he tried to get up. "I need to see Lu." I understand that Sehun loves Luhan a lot but... why can't Sehun think about himself before other? "You have to rest! You are still injured and you are not allowed to go out of this room, you hear me!" I forced him to bed before sitting on the couch, watching after him. Suho came in and sat beside me. "You must be tired. Get some sleep." He patted my head, allowing me to rest on his shoulders. "Thanks, Suho." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Suho POV.

Kris fell asleep and I took the duty to look after Sehun. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao came in to help out. "Take care of Kris. I'll check on the other two." I asked Tao to take care of Kris and I went to see Xiumin. Xiumin was still in his unconscious state. Chen fell asleep after a long crying session. Kai and D.O went out. As for Lay, he was staring blankly at me. "Don't daydream, Lay. Chen is asleep so you need to be more alert." I kissed his forehead before checking on Luhan. Luhan had already came out of the emergancy room was placed in a nearby ward. I could tell that he was beaten up pretty badly. He looked so pale, lips dry and cracked, bruises were almost everywhere on his body. He broke a few bones too, especially the ribs. I held Luhan's hand tightly but quickly pulled away when Luhan hissed in pain.

The doctor came in and told me them results. Luhan managed to survive but Yeobin is still out there and he might hurt us. I flinched when I heard a groan. "Luhan!" Luhan was awake. I smiled at him and patted his head gently. "Glad that you're awake." While I was speaking, Lay came in secretly back hugged me. Luhan smiled weakly at the sight, making me blush. "I'll get more rest. Get yourself another room, loverbirds." Luhan laughed when I cupped my face in embarassment before going back to sleep.

"I need to use the washroom. Take care of Luhan." I asked Lay to stay with Luhan and went to the washroom. It was very late and the hospital was rather dark. I washed my hands but froze when I shadow was behind me. My breath hitched when the shadow placed a knife at my throat. I gulped nervously as the knife move closer to my throat, making it bleed. Am I going to die? I closed my eyes and tears fell. I'm sorry Lay...

Lay POV.

I stayed with Luhan and stared at the door. What's taking Suho so long. Just then, Kai and D.O came in. "Hey! We got cookies!" Kai handed me a few cookies for Suho and I. "Kai! Before you go, can you ask Tao to come here. I need him to do something." Kai nodded before walking out with D.O. I did not have to wait long as a happy panda came in with five cookies in his handa. "Lay ge! What do need?" I sighed as I look at the door once more. "Suho isn't back yet. I don't know where he is now." Tao gobbled up all the cookies before nodding. "I'll fine him for you." Tao ran out of the door before I could stop him. "That kid..."

Tao POV.

I secretly took out another packet of cookie and ate it. "Where is Suho hyung?" I mumbled. I say a shadow past by and froze. Is it a ghost?! I wanted to run away but my legs were rooted to the ground. I wanted to scream but no voice came out. The figure approached me with a knife in his hands. I stared at it in horror. Realisation struck me. The person was Yeobin. He smirked as he came closer the knife pointing at me. "Y-Yeobin..." I felt something into me and my vision became unclear. I fell to the ground and out. Yi Fan ge....

Kris POV.

I walked into Luhan's ward. "Lay, where's Tao?" Lay shook his head and he looked worried. "Suho went to the washroom and never came back! I asked Tao to look after Luhan but he chose to find Suho instead! Now he's missing!!" I sighed in fustration. Tao, where did you go! Suddenly, a scream was heard outside. Everyone except the injured ran out and stared in horror. Suho and Tao were bleeding on the floor. Suho's neck was bleeding and so was his waist. Tao's stomach was stabbed and the knife was still ed in him. In front of them were words written in their blood. I fell to the ground, unable to comprehend reality. Those words, EXO SHALL DIE. "Why us?" I mumbled under my breathe. I can't take it anymore. I want this to end!

~~~~

A Long Chapter!! -self praise-

I thought making the members get hurt one by one so... yeah. *Evil Laugh* Does the last part seemed scary? I find it scary. Next Chap. Might take awhile. Anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS.

Pls subscribe and Read my fics! Thx ^.^