Solution

Back To The End

Luhan POV.

Sehun dragged me out of the stage and pushed me into the dressing room. He leaned closer and crashed his lips on mine. I moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. We made out until we were out of breath. I hugged him tightly and sobbed. Feeling his shirt getting wet, he pulled away and wiped my tears with his thumb. "I missed you to, Sehun-ah." I hugged him back tightly

Manager Hyung came and pried us off. "No PDA here." I sighed. "Can I come back to Exo?" He shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, Luhan. I already gave it to Mr. Youngmin. I can't take back your resignment " I laughed sadly. "They are better off without me anyway." Sehun looked at me with a hurtful look. "How can you say that?! The members and I had to stay strong when you left! Do you know how it felt like when you left us? We had to stay strong. For Exo. For You! And there you are saying that we don't need you. I can't believe you, Luhan!" He turned away and left. I cried out for him but he remained deaf ears. "I-I love you, Sehun..."

 Sehun POV.

I can't belive Luhan hyung would say that! How can he!! Urgh, I'm so pissed. "Sehun?" Suho grabbed my shoulders. "Is everything alright?" I shook my head and sighed. I gently pushed his hands off before walking away. I want to be alone... maybe go visit Yeoshin? 

I went to visit Yeoshin. She cheers me up sometimes. "Sehunnie!!" Yeoshin left her brother and jumped onto me. I patted her hair before gretting Yeobin. Yeobin just nodded and looked away. Yeoshin slapped her brother's arms and he groaned. "Hi, Sehun..." I smiled back, getting a disgusted look in return. I rolled my eyes. "You have to forgive me some day." I took Yeoshin's hand and brought her to a park. 

We sat down, enjoying the fresh air and talking about some problems. "So... Luhan isn't coming back?" I shrugged my shoulders. A part of me still have hope in having Luhan back while the other... giving up. Tears streamed down my face. "I don't know..." Yeoshin patted my back and gave me a hug. "Luhan has his reasons for being like that, right? Listen to him first, Sehun." I calmed down as she my hair gently. I love Yeoshin. I see her as... a Sister. I pulled away and noticed someone behind Yeoshin. It was Luhan.

Luhan POV.

This is the police station Yeoshin and her brother is. Why did Sehun come here? I walked around, trying to find Sehun. But instead, I met Yeobin. "L-Luhan?!" Yeobin stuttered while I glared back. He hurt the members. How can I forget him. "I'm sorry. If you're looking for Sehun, he's with Yeoshin at the park." Yeobin gestured to where the park was before leaving. I growled as he walked past. I gave one last glance before going to find Sehun.

I reached the park and searched every where. I stopped when I saw Sehun hugging Yeoshin. He pulled away and saw me. I ran away as fast as I could. I don't want to face reality. I felt someone grabbing my wrist. "Luhan! Wait!!" I struggled to break free but he pulled me into a tight embrace. I punched his chest weakly while he tried to grab my hands. "Stop!!" I froze when I heard Sehun yell. Seeing Sehun mad is very terrifying. Sehun relaxed a bit before pushing me back a little. Suddenly, he crashed his lips on mine. We were making out again. 

Sehun pulled away for air before caressing my cheeks. "You're misunderstanding, Lu." His gentle voice soothed me. I looked up and my puffy red eyes gazed into his. "Yeoshin was just cheering me up. I'm still mad you know." I looked down, ashamed of myself.  He lifted my chin up, creating an eye contact with mine. "Yeoshin is just a sister to me. I love you and only you." He pecked my lips and I blushed deep red. "So cheesy." I punched him and walked off. Sehun chuckled as he chase after me. He slip his arms between mine. "Are we good now?" I smiled happily. "We're good."

Next Day,

Suho POV.

"Hyung!!" Sehun jumped onto my and Lay's bed. I groaned as I felt his hitting me. "Get Up! Get Up! Don't make me take off the blanket and see if you two did anything suspiscious!!" Lay and I jolted up from our bed before tackling Sehun. "Yah! You brat!!" Sehun screamed for help as he ran out of the door. I sighed. That Bratty Maknae. Lay pecked my cheeks before heading to the shower. I smiled at him before getting ready.

We went to the living room, finding everyone already there. Even Kris, who wakes up the latest. "Suho hyung!! I have a job for all of us!" I nodded as I slowly sat down on the couch. Sehun jumped in excitement. "The Job is : MAKE LUHAN BACK IN EXO." "Okay. Okay- Wait What?!"

~~~
Short Chapter!! But at least HunHan is back^^ Yay!

Read my other fics and Subscribe!!!!