Exo Is One

Back To The End

Mr. Youngmin looked at the boys. "I expect better of you boys. Especially the leaders." Kris and Suho looked down shamefully. Mr. Youngmin gestured Manager Hyung out before turning back to the boys. "You really want to be together, don't you." Mr. Youngmin's voice was soft and gentle. The boys nodded, head still low. Mr. Youngmin sigh before grabbing the letter on the table. "Let me.ask you, Luhan. Why did you want to come back to Exo when you wanted to leave?" Luhan looked up to see Mr. Youngmin's serious look. He fiddled with his fingers while biting his lips, not knowing what to say. "I..." Luhan looked down again and Mr. Youngmin crossed his arms. "I need an anwser Xi Luhan." Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand with his and caressed it soothingly. "You can do it." Sehun whispered while giving a smile. Luhan looked at the others, who gave him a smile in return. Feeling much braver, Luhan locked his eyes at Mr. Youngmin.

"I left Exo because I was afraid that I might hurt them again but-" "Again?" Luhan gulped when Mr. Youngmin's voice raised. "I-I... betrayed them. Especially Sehun... but I-" "I see. Well then, why do you boys want Luhan back." Mr. Youngmin pushed Luhan to a side before turning to look at the 11 boys. Sehun breathed in before stepping forward. "Because he is Caring". Suho nodded before moving forward. "Because he is Kind-Hearted." One by one, they stepped forward, giving their reasons.

"Because he is Funny."

"Because he is Lovable."

"Because he is Awesome."

"Because he is Cute."

"Because he is Sporty."

"Because he is a great Singer."

"Because he is Manly."

"Because he is an Angel."

"Because he is our Favourite Hyung."

"Because he is an awesome roommate."

The boys look at each other before giving one last reason. "Because without him, we aren't one." Their words made Luhan tear up. He felt very touched by their actions. "Guys..." Luhan ran to them and they made a group hug. Mr. Youngmin couldn't help but smile at the sight. Once they pulled away from each other, Mr. Youngmin immediately kept his straight face. "I want to return to Exo because they are like my family and love each and everyone of them. They are precious to me." Luhan nodded determinely at his answer. Mr. Youngmin stared at them before chuckling. "I see. Well then. Xi Luhan, your resignation has been cancelled." Luhan gasped before being pulled into another tight hug. Exo cried tears of joy before pulling Mr. Youngmin with them.

The boys went back to their dorm, still in a good mood. Manager Hyung was already waiting for them. He ran to them in anticipation. Chen made a mournful look. Manager Hyung gasped. "Luhan isn't allowed?! I-" "LUHAN IS BACK IN EXO!! YOU GOT FOOLED!!" Chen, being a troll, cackled at Manager Hyung's face before running away. "KIM JONGDAE!" Manager Hyung chased him while the members watched them in amusement. Sehun pulled Luhan into a hug before kissing his forehead. "Welcome back."

Month Later,

Exo went for a fan meeting. Luhan was nervous, afraid that the fans might be angry with him. Sehun grabbed his hand and smiled. "Don't be nervous, Lu." Luhan nodded before giving him one last kiss and went up on stage. Fans screamed when Luhan appeared in front of them. He smiled shyly, making them coo at his cuteness. "We Are One, We Are Exo!!" The boys greeted their fans with enthusiasm. "As you can see, Luhan is back with us. He is rather nervous now. Aren't you, Luhan?" Luhan covered his face in embarassment, making the members and the fans laugh.

Luhan grabbed the mic from Suho. "I'm really sorry for leaving Exo so suddenly. Please forgive me." He bowed as tears streamed down his face. "I missed all of you." Luhan voice cracked as he cried. The members pulled him into group hug, crying with him and the fans. "It's alright! It's alright!" The fans cheered, making him smile even though his face is red and his eyes were puffy. "Ah. I look so ugly." Luhan chuckled as he wiped away his tears. Suho patted his back before taking back the mic. "Let's continue the meeting shall we?"

The boys went backstage after they bid goodbye to their fans. Manager Hyung praised them for their performance before preparing their ride back. "We did great, guys." Kris patted their backs before embracing Tao. "Let's do one last cheer, shall we." They placed their hands in the middle. "EXO SARANGHAJA!!". Luhan smiled at s while embracing Sehun. He sure is lucky to have such a wonderful family. He promised to them that he won't ever betray them again.

"Oh yeah. Sehun-ah, what did you do when you were with Yeoshin." Sehun shrugged before grinning. "I won't tell you." Luhan pouted. "Tell me! I'm your boyfriend!" Sehun chuckled as he ruffled Luhan's hair. "Let's just say we are friends again. I whispered to her, telling her how mad I was at you." Sehun stuck his tongue and grinned evily. "Yah! She might kill me again!" Luhan smack him on the shoulders. Sehun grabbed Luhan and pulled him into a kiss. "Don't worry. I won't let her lay a hand on you." Luhan blushed. "Pabo. I hate you." Sehun laughed. "I love you too."

 

~~~~
Finally!! It's Finished!! Happy with the ending? I find it a little short though. Oh by the way, those who likes SHINee, did you watch Onew on Law Of The Jungle In Brazil? He is soo cute!! ♥ Oh don't forget Chanyeol on Roommate. Oh! And Bom from 2NE1!! Hehe. Fangirling right now. If you want to know something about me, I'm 13, Singaporean and a V.I.P!! ♡ Go BIGBANG!!  Pls read my other fics. I posted a one-shot a few days♡ Hopefully I will write a new story! I recommand you to read Be My Prince(ss?) And Come Back Home, Our Guardian. They are awesome fics ☆★ BYE!!