Stabbed

Back To The End

Yeobin is standing beside Sehun. A knife was in his hands. He moved closer. Yeobin tried to stab Sehun but Chen lunged at him and made him fall to the ground. The knife fell onto the floor. "Grab the knife!!" Xiumin ran to grab it whil I went to check on Sehun. Sehun was still sleeping peacefully. "Thank goodness." I sighed a relief before turning towards Yeobin. He growled before kicking Chen away. "Ow..." Chen groaned as he clutched his stomach painfully. Yeobin charged at Xiumin for the knife. "Xiuminnie!! Run!!" Xiuminnie did as I said.

Xiumin POV.

Eek!! He's after me! I clutched the knife tightly as I ran around the room. "..." I was cornered at the narrow space beside Sehun's bed. I can't just jumped across the bed! "You have no where to go." Yeobin snickered as he approached me. "Baozi!! Leave Baozi alone!" Chen shouted my name as he tried to block Yeobin. Yeobin was pissed when Chen pushed him away. "That's it!" Yeobin charged at Chen, pushing him closer to me. I realised that the knife was pointing towards Chen. I quickly turn the knife, making it point at me instead.  Forgive me Chen... Chen clashed with me and the knife went in. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and warm liquid were flowing out of me. I felt light-headed before falling into Chen's arms. I out.

Chen POV.

I felt a blunt object behind me. I turned to see a knife, ed into Xiumin's stomach. Blood flowed out rapidly. "Baozi!!! No!!!" I shrieked when Xiumin collapsed into my arms. I heard noises outside but I didn't cared. All I cared was Xiumin. Hot tears trickled down my cheeks, falling onto Xiumin's pale face. "Please be okay..." I hugged him tightly, ignoring the blood staining my shirt. The members came in and was horrified at the scene. Kris and Suho went to get the doctor while the members helped me out. Lay placed a cloth on Xiumin's wound, trying to stop the blood from flowing. It worked a little. Baozi... Hang in there.

Luhan POV.

Yeobin cursed when the members were coming. He escaped out of the door with me chasing after him. He pushed the members away before running for the exit. I was out of energy but I won't give up, after what he did to my best friend. He already hurt Sehun and now Xiuminnie?! How dare he!! I ain't letting him off this time! "Stop! Yeobin!!" Yeobin reached a dead end and groaned. He turned around to face me. I glared at him but he wasn't afraid at all. Well he better be! I'm gonna pull his hair like what I did to his sis! "What are you going to do now? Beat me up? Pfft. You're to weak for my type." He smirked while I growled angrily. Well, he doesn't know that this deer knows KungFu!! "Bring it!!" I lunged at him and did a flying kick at his face.

Thanks to Tao, I knew how to throw punches and kicks. Unfortunately, Yeobin was a karate black belt. I almost forgot that he told me about it. He swiftly dodged my kick before sending me to the ground with a punch in the stomach. I coughed as I held my stomach. He snorted as he stood in front of me. "Weak. You can't protect your bestfriend. How do you expect to protect Sehun?" Yeobin was right... I am weak. He pulled me up by the collar. I choked as he gripped me tighter. "I don't even now why Sehun love you. You so weak and stupid when it comes to love." Stop it... Enough... My tears trickled down. Yeobin laughed at the sight. "Crying won't make it better, Luhan." Yeobin was again right. Why is he right when I'm wrong? He brought me closer and whispered into my ear. "You don't deserve Sehun. You deserve to die." He threw back to the ground and left. "This isn't over Luhan. I'll be back." I curled up into a ball and cried until the members came to get me. D.O embraced me and patted my back gently. I fell alseep in his arms.

~~~
I'm being mean to Xiumin and Luhan. Hehe. Anyway, Updates Slowing Down! Sorry! >.< Pls Wait Patiently! Do read Too Many Chances! Thank You!

Question:

Which Couple Should Come Out In The Next Chap. Other Than HunHan & XiuChen? Comment it pls!