Overdosed With Jealousy

Back To The End

Luhan POV.

I hummed as I walked out of the convenient store. "Luhan!" I saw Yeobin running towards me and I happily waved in response. "Hi Yeobin! What are you doing here?" Yeobin shyly gave me a bouquet of daisies. I blushed as I smelled their scent. Sehunnie only gave me a bouquet of roses once. He never gave me any since then. I'm just afraid that I might lose you again, Sehun's words kept repeating in my head. "It's nice of you, Yeobin but I can't accept this beautiful flowers. I'm with Sehun, remember?" Yeobin nodded disappointedly. "I understand but can you at least keep it and give me a hug?" Yeobin opened his arms and I moved closer to hug him. Little did I know Sehun was watching us hugging with a shocked yet painful expression. "I have to go now. Bye, Yeobin." I broke the hug and waved goodbye to him before leaving. I held the flowers tightly and smiled. I could feel my heart beating fast. What is this feeling? I never felt this when I'm with Sehun. 

I went into the living room to find the members eyeing at me. "What's the matter? Where's Sehunnie?" Chanyeol wanted to shout but Suho held him back and asked me as nicely as he could, "Where did you get those flowers?" I didn't want them to know but I couldn't lie. I had to tell the truth. "Y-Yeobin gave me these flowers. W-Why?" Chanyeol slammed the table and stood up. "Why? Because Sehun is heartbroken! How could accept them and hug Yeobin! Don't you know how painful it was for Sehun to see it?!" I was shocked. Sehun saw me hug Yeobin?! I ran up to my bedroom, ignoring the yells Chanyeol was making. I quietly opened the door and I heard sobs under the blanket. My heart ached as I saw many crumpled tissues beside the crying figure.

"Sehun-ah..." I softly voiced out his name. He slowly came out from the cover. "H-Hyung..." His voice cracked. I slowly approached him and I suddenly felt a hand slapping me across the cheeks. I held my bruised cheek and stared, shocked at Sehun. "S-Sehun-" "You are cheating on me aren't you!" I felt tears streaming down my face. "I-I'm not! Yeobin's just a friend!" Sehun sent glares before taking his stuff and walked out of the room. The night was horrible. Sehun is sleeping on the couch because of me. He's mad at me. I felt to lonely. I couldn't sleep at all. I should get some water. 

I quietly walked past Sehun who was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up. I peacefully drank my water until suddenly, "Hyung?" Sehun slowly entered the kitchen. "S-Sehun." He slowly engulfed me into a hug. I could tell he's half-awake as he kept swaying our bodies. "Sehun-ah. Why don't you sleep in our room. I'll sleep on the couch." He sleepily nodded before dragging his feet into our room. He shouldn't be the one sleeping on the couch. It should be me instead. I hope tomorrow Sehunnie will forgive me. The two person in my head is Sehun and...Yeobin. Why Yeobin? Am I falling in love with him? It can't be, right?

 

~~~

Ooooh! O_o Luhan's falling in love with Yeobin. *evil smile*