Dealing With Yeobin

Back To The End

I stared at the unconscious figure and sighed. I his hair lovingly. "Wake up, Tao... Don't scare me." Truthfully, I was already afraid that Tao might die. His constant breathing reassured me. Five- No four of our members and Luhan were hurt. Suho managed to survive. It seems like the cut on his neck wasn't deep. We were relieved that Suho was still alive but Lay was still a mess. I am a mess too. Seeing Tao in such state hurts me. Manager Hyung came in and sighed. "The members are getting hurt one by one." I nodded in agreement. One of us would get hurt again.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "Let's get a room where we can have all the injureds together! That way, we can protect them at the same time!" Manager Hyung shot up, finding the idea brilliant. "I'll get the doctor!" Manager Hyung dashed out of the ward and I looked at him, amused. I flinched when Tao groaned. "Tao! Are you awake?" Tao eyes twitched but remained closed. I gently kissed his forehead, soothing him. His body relaxed and he mumbled softly, "Yi Fan..." I smiled and kissed his lips. "I'm here. I'm always here."

Lay POV.

Suho... wake up... I stared at Suho's peaceful look. My eyes were puffy and red from all of the crying. Even though he's wounded, he looks beautiful as ever. D.O came in and handed me a cookie. "Have some rest. Manager Hyung said that they will move Suho to another room." I nodded and quietly ate the cookie. D.O patted my back before leaving. "Lay..." Suho whispered. I looked at him, hoping that he's awake. Suho's eyes fluttered open, blinking a few time to clear the bright light in front of him. "Suho." I hugged him while he hugged back. "I was so worried! I thought you were dead when we found a cut on your neck." Suho pulled away and touched his neck. "He didn't kill me..." Suho mumbled before pulling me for another hug. "I'm sorry, Lay for scaring you. I too thought that I would die." I laughed the matter off before sharing the cookie I half-ate. 

Doctors and nurses came in and pulled Suho's bed to another room. Suho was shocked but calm down when I held his hand. We reached to a large room. The doctors and nurses pushed Suho in. I realised the reason why Manager Hyung wanted to move Suho. The other injured were also in the room. "There is an extra bed at the end. If one of you needs to rest, you can sleep there." We thanked the doctors and nurses for their help before listening to Kris' orders. "Listen. Yeobin is still in this building. Manager Hyung sent some securities to look out for him but you know how Yeobin, right? He is a black-belt and a very cunning man. Watch out for him. And Chanyeol, you can take a rest. You've been yawning since just now." The members and I nodded before sitting on the couches, looking after the injureds while Chanyeol went to sleep with Baekhyun sitting beside him. I kissed Suho and patted his head, making him fall back to sleep.

Kris POV.

The next day,

Yeobin has stayed inactive the rest of the night. I was suspiscious and told the members to stay more alert. Fans were outside, holding banners like 'GET WELL SOON, OPPA!' I looked out of the window and waved at them. The fans screamed at me, waving their banners higher. I turned around when those who were resting were groaning at the noise. I looked back at the fans and told them to quiet down. I smiled when they listened. "Kris. We need to talk." Manager Hyung dragged me away from the window. "Yeobin might be near the fans. If the fans are hurt, it would be very serious. Tell the fans to leave." I nodded before heading back to the window. I gestured them to leave and they left. I spotted Yeobin in the crowd and alerted the securities. The securities went to get Yeobin immediately. I locked every entry doors to the room and the members jolted up. Kai, who was sleeping got up immediately.

The members were keeping an eye on the injured. I looked out  of the window and saw Yeobin fighting the securities. Manager Hyung sent more securities and called the police force. I never knew that Yeobin could be so strong and daring. Yeobin tried to slice the securities with two knifes in each of his hands. Baekhyun whimpered in fear while Chanyeol embraced him. I guess he is very scared. I stared at the scene outside. Securities held Yeobin tight but Yeobin was still thrashing around, kicking the securities onto the ground. "That guy is so strong!" Chen stared at Yeobin in amazement. I gritted my teeth. "That bastard is hurting the securities!" I stormed out of the door and went to deal with Yeobin.

I was outside, at the scene. Yeobin saw me and smirked. "You! I'll kill you! Like how I hurt your precious Tao." I got more pissed and sent a kick on his stomach. He groaned in pain, dropping the knifes in his hands. "Take him to jail." I growled before turning away. Yeobin laughed. "Yes. Yes. Take me to jail and everything will be alright- You wish! Once my sister and I are free, we'll get you, you hear me!" I closed my eyes and sighed. I don't want that to happen. I walked back in and saw the members running to me. "Are you alright?!" I nodded and smiled. "We are free now. No more worries." The members cheered and made a group hug. "EXO FIGHTING!!"

~~~~        

HURRAY!! Yeobin is caught!! -claps-

This isn't the last chapter though! HunHan is not back together yet^^

Anticipate for the next chapter! Subscribe and read my other fics (especially Too Many Chances)!! Thx ^^

xoxo