Why Us?

Back To The End

Kai POV.

Sehun is still asleep, Xiumin got stabbed, Luhan left the group and I? I'm just fustrated that our group is falling apart. Why must it be us? Why? Kyungie saw me dreaming and hugged me. "Don't feel depressed, okay?  Everything will soon be alright." I kissed him before holding his hand. "Thanks Kyungie. Let me bring you somewhere." I leaded him to the hospital garden and sat on a bench with him. I lay my head on his shoulder. I felt like crying. Exo is my family. I can't bear to see them like this. We've been together for 2 years. Why must we end up like this? Kyungie wrapped his arms around me and I cried on his chest. He gently my hair as I cried my eyes out. "Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright..." Kyungie repeated those words over and over again, trying to comfort me but he too, felt like crying. I could hear his voice cracking. I snuggled closer to comfort him instead but my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

D.O POV.

Seeing Kai crying like this hurts me. I don't want my most precious lover to be crying in my arms. I kissed his forehead and continued him. Then, Luhan came to inform us about Xiumin. "Xiuminnie is fine for now. Why don't you guys go visit him? I'll be going to Sehun's." "We'll follow you."  We walked to Sehun's ward first. We saw him cuddling cutely in his blanket. We cooed. How can an injured boy be so cute! Luhan stayed beside Sehun to protect him with the help of Tao. Kai and I visited Xiumin. We went inside and saw Chen sleeping beside Xiumin, holding Xiumin's hand tightly. I sighed at the sight. Xiumin didn't deserve this. Chen didn't deserve this too. Why us? Why can't Yeobin just leave us alone? "Kyungie? Don't cry..." Kai made me realised that I crying more than him. I held his hands tightly. "Kai... If Yeobin comes again, please be careful. I don't want you to be hurt." Kai nodded before kissing my lips. "You be careful too."

Luhan POV.

I Sehun's hair softly. He made this cute pouty face which made me giggle. "Lu..." Sehun called my name softly. I patted his head and he smiled in return. I wonder if he forgived me already... Someone patted my shoulder and I turned to look at him. It was manager hyung. He chuckled as he pointed towards Tao and chuckled with him. He turned serious. "I wish for you to leave. The members are getting hurt because of your own problem with Yeobin. Fix this before coming back to us. Anyway, remember what you did. You are no longer part of Exo." Manager hyung was right. I'm no longer part of Exo... I stood up and bowed. I was about to leave when Sehun grabbed my hand. He wants me to stay... Why? "S-Stay..." Manger Hyung freed me for Sehun's grip. "Leave." I walked to the door. "N-No... Lu please..." Sehun stretched his hand out, trying to reach me but Manager Hyung prevented him as he was still too weak to stand. I stared at his pleading look but turned to gaze at Manager Hyung's serious one."I'm sorry, Sehun." I left the ward and headed out. I have to find Yeobin. I need to stop him.

Sehun POV.

I watched him helplessly leave the room. He left... again. Manager Hyung looked at me and patted my head. "Get some rest." I knew that Manager Hyung wants me to stay out from the situation first. But... I was really curious. Where are the others? I see Tao sleeping on the couch and Kris who just came in. "Kris hyung... Where are the others?" I feel him tensing up. "They are just erm... eating out! Yeah..." Kris hyung at lying. "Don't lie hyung." Kris sighed as he sat beside Tao and placed Tao's head on his shoulders. "Yeobin came to kill you." I gulped at the name. Why him again?! "Xiumin got stabbed. He's at the opposite ward." My eyes widened. I tried getting up but Manager Hyung held me from doing so. "Sehun." His voice was too strict to deny. I laid back down and closed my eyes. I guess the rest had enough for today.

Luhan POV. 

I reached to the park Yeobin and I met. "Come out, Yeobin! I know that you are there!" There was a silent chuckle and a figure crept out of his hiding. "You got me. Now what?" I growled. "Leave Exo alone. They are not part of this. It's only you and me." Yeobin had his evil smile on his face. For once, I find hid features disgusting. I took my battle stance, telling him that I wish to fight with him. He smirked before lunging at me. He send off a punch but I swiftly dodged it. I punched his stomach and he groaned in pain. "Why you!!" He kicked my waist and I fell to ground in pain. I clutched my waist, enduring the pain. I tried getting up but he kicked me again. He continued beating me up mercilessly. I screamed in pain as my body started to hurt a lot. I felt tired and weak. Yeobin stopped and snickered at me. "Just die here, Luhan. No one will save you now." Yeobin walked away, leaving me lying on the ground. My vision was blurr. "Sehun...nie..." I out at the park. I was alone. No one can help me now. I'm dying.

~~~~

Hi!!! I'm making Kaisoo Moments!! Hurray For Me!! -self praise-

But... I realised that on computer, my fic is so short... T^T I'm trying my best to make my fic longer. Thanks For Subscribing Or Showing Support In My Fic Even Though It's Short. -.-''

Pls Subscribe And Read My Other Fics! Thx! :)