Forgiven

Back To The End

A Month Later,

Sehun POV.

I sat in front of the table and looked at the two figures. "Yeoshin. Yeobin." Yeoshin smiled at me where as for Yeobin, he looked at me in disgust. "Sehun-ah, did you come to date with me again? Did Luhan hurt you?!" I couldn't help but chuckled. Yeoshin was still the same as always. I turned my gaze to Yeobin. "You know what you did to us, right? I still have that scar on my body." Yeoshin was shocked and quickly smacked her brother. "How dare you hurt, Sehunnie!!" Yeobin groaned and mumbled, 'why do I have a sister like her' a few times. I snickered at Yeobin, who was being beaten up by his younger sister. He glared back but earned another smack from Yeoshin. "Say sorry!" Yeobin pouted at his sister, which looked some what cute. He grumbled when Yeoshin glared back. "Sorry..." I smiled in victory. Finally, we are at peace.

I walked around the park with Yeoshin. "Finally! Fresh air! Thanls for begging the officers to take me out awhile." I ruffled her hair. I really missed the cute Yeoshin. The scary Yeoshin? Not so much. "You know, you are better when you are happier." Yeoshin laughed and that made my heart flipped. But I ain't in love with her. I still have feelings for Luhan... If only he accepted it. "You know the reason why I'm happy? It's because you are here with me. I'm glad you visited." I wiped away the tears on her face and smiled. She's so sweet.... sometimes. "Are you happy with Luhan?" Actually, no but in order to stay at peace, I have to lie. "Of course I'm happy." She nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry for my bro. He's protective sometimes. Especially when my heart is broken..." I hugged her and could feel her tears flowing. "Can't you come back?" I pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes glistened with tears. I couldn't stand it. I leaned closer to her....

Luhan POV.

I waited impatiently on the couch. What's taking Sehunnie so long?! Xiuminnie patted my back. "He'll be back. Don't worry." I calmed myself down before running to the door when the doorbell rang. "Se-" "Pizza Delivery." Tao popped out behind me and took the box. "Ge. You pay since you are in front of him." Tao went to the dining room to eat his pizza while I looked at him, dumbfounded. I reluctantly paid the guy before slamming the door. I jumped onto the counch and groaned. "Where is Sehunnie!!" My ears twitched when the doorbell rang again. I opened and saw Sehun outside. "Sehunnie! Where have you been? I've been so worried!" I unconsciously hugged him. 

Before I could pull away, he hugged me back. "I'm sorry for worrying you." He pulled away before heading back to his room. "It's getting late. Sehun just wants to rest. You should go back." Suho smiled sadly, feeling down that I've officially left Exo. "I'll be going now." I hugged each and everyone of them. Tears left my eyes. "I guess, this is goodbye." Baekhyun sniffed. I sobbed even harder. Seeing the members cry hurts a lot. "Remember, We Are One!" The members nodded before making one last group hug. "Exo Saranghaja!!" I bid goodbye and left the dorm. I looked at Sehun's room. I saw him staring at me before hiding back. I smiled. "I'll miss you the most, Oh Sehun."

Next Month

Chanyeol POV.

I look at the banner and grinned widely. "The Lost Planet." I said it out excitedly. Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled my hair. We were heading to our fan meeting. I am so excited!! Gonna do some Baekyeol moments. We reached our destination and saw many fans crowding around. We squeezed our way throught to the back door. We chatted as we walked down the hall but stopped when we saw a figure. He was walking out of our dressing room quickly. "Must be some fans" Chen snorted before walking in. Once we walked in, we were amazed. Hundreds of flowers were placed on our table. Sehun went to a bouquet of roses and read the card.

We were shocked when he started to cry. He showed us the card and it was our turn to cry.

Dear Exo,

It's me, Luhan! By The Way, if you managed to find this card, I bet Sehun found it. He gave me a bouquet of roses before. So I'm giving him in return...

I missed you all. I managed to slip inside. How lucky I am. I'm sorry if I didn't visit the dorm or calling you guys. I was busy trying to find a way to get here. I know it's silly of me for not coming to the dorm just for this but... the fan meeting means a lot to me. I missed the fans too. Oh and, I'll be hiding in the crowd. Try to find me! ^.^

Your Hyung

Luhan

P.S You might be shocked but, there are many fanboys out here! O_O

 

Luhan hyung! I can't believe he would do all this just to send us flowers. I hugged Baekhyun and sobbed. "Okay! Let's meet the fa- Why are you guys crying?!" Manager Hyung came in and looked at us, giving a what-the-hell look. "Luhan!!" We cried in unison, gripping onto the flowers he gave us.

The Fan Meeting, 

"We Are One! We Are Exo!" We greeted the fans with much enthusiasm. Though we talked to the fans, we were looking out for Luhan hyung. There are so many boys! Wow! 

Sehun POV.

Where are you, hyung? I looked around the crowd with my poker face on. My gaze went to a certain petite boy. His face was covered by his hoodie but Sehun knows that's Luhan. "Hyung, I saw Luhan. Make a game that asks the fans to come up here and play." Kris nodded before grabbing the mic. He smirked, knowing what was the plan. "Okay. We'll ask some fans to come up, introduce themselve and play a simple game." Kris ordered us to pick some lucky fans. My eyes were glued to Luhan. "Starting from the oldest." Xiumin smiled softly before picking a shor- I mean a girl at an average height to come up. Her long hair made her look quite cute. She introduced herslef shyly before standing at the side. One by one, fans were picked and it was my turn. 

I pretended to look around, then pointed towards Luhan hyung. "That boy in hoodie." I could see Luhan gulping before walking to the stage. Fans tried to look at his face. He stood in front, head looking down. "Introduce yourself." Kris held his smirk, knowing that Luhan was nervous. "M-My name is...." We went closer to hear him. Suho handed him the mic. "My n-name is... Xi... Luhan..." The fans gasped and so did the members, except me and Kris. Luhan pulled up his hoodie, showing his face. Fans cheered for Luhan. Luhan wiped away some tears. I hugged him, causing more screams coming from the fans. I leaned to whisper. "I missed you."

 

~~~~
Oooh!! O_O Did Sehun leaned to kiss Yeoshin?! Will Luhan get back with Sehun?! Wait for the next Chapter. Sadly, i was... sad. Yeah. I ain't gonna tell you why. Find out youself (if you're interested in finding out why I'm sad). 

Oh and, did you see Roommate? Chanyeol so cute!! XD

But my bias is Sehun so... meh. Enjoy the holidays!! My birthday just ended. Happy birthday to me! ^^