No More Chances

Back To The End

I'll go straight to the break-up part. There will be Kaisoo moments! 😁

~~~~

"Sehun wait!" Sehun stopped and I accidentaly hit him behind. He turned around and glared at me. "Care to explain why you kiss him?" I looked away, finding a reason. I suddenly realised that I love Yeobin now. "...let's break up, Sehun."  I could see his fist cleching. "I knew it! You never loved me!" My eyes became watery. I stared at him with teary eyes. "It's not that I don't love you! It's just that I love someone else..." Sehun looked at me angrily. His eyes were watery too. "It's that Yeobin right?" I looked down. Not wanting to look at him directly. He forcefully lifted my chin, making an eye contact with me. "Answer me." I gulped. I soon gave in. "...yes." He let go of my chin and I looked down. He laughed sadly as if life was agaisnt him. "I should have known. I guess I gave you too many chances. I won't forgive you anymore." He turned and left. I fell to the ground and cried. It's over between us...

I hesitantly walked into the dorm. The members shot death glares at me. I knew that it was my fault. I walked closer to them. I was about to apologise when Kai suddenly punched my face. I fell to the ground and touched my aching cheeks. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM!! SEHUN LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YOU BROKE HIS HEART AGAIN! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS PERSON! YOU DON'T DESERVE SEHUN! I should have stopped you..." tears rolled down his cheeks as he fell back onto the couch. D.O comforted him by patting his back gently. Suho looked at me and I knew that he wouldn't forgive me like he would the last time. "I think you deserve to sleep in the living room for now on." His voice wad stern. I nodded ashamely and the members went to bed. 

I woke up in the middle of the night and quietly walked into Sehun's room. I noticed the sleeping figure and felt bad. I hurt him again... I gently caressed his cheeks. They were still wet. My heart ached at the sight. "I'm sorry Sehun..." I muttered softly before going back to the couch. It has been quite a day. 

Kai POV.

I couldn't sleep at all. I twist and turned but stopped when the figure next to me groaned. "Kai? Go to sleep..." I hugged the little body and buried my face on his shoulders. "Sorry, Kyungie... I can't stop worrying about Sehun. That jerk hurt him badly." D.O turned to face me and pecked my lips. "Just rest, okay?" I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Goodnight, Kyungie." "Goodnight, Kai."

Luhan POV.

I was meeting Yeobin at the park. I waited for him excitedly. It was our first date and I didn't want to ruin it. I saw Yeobin running towards me. He was dressed nicely and I gaped at him. "Do I look bad? I shook my head and smiled. "Handsome." He blushed at my compliment and shyly pecked my cheeks. "Let's just go." I laughed at his shyness. We walked around shops and many fans stared at us. "Why isn't Luhan oppa with Sehun oppa?" Fans were whispering and I tensed up. Yeobin patted my back and smiled. "Let's just enjoy our date, okay?" I nodded. We walked past the bubbletea shop Sehun and I used to go. I froze when I saw a familiar figure staring at me through the window. "Sehun-ah..." I thought that Sehun would approach me but he just looked away and continued drinking his bubbletea. I pouted sadly and continued to walk behind Yeobin.

"Here we are! A well-known soup restaurant. Let's go in!" Yeobin pulled me in excitedly. We enjoyed the soup and each other's accompany. It was great being with him. But it was also great being with Sehun. We ended our date at the park we met. "That was a nice date." I nodded happily. "Luhan? I have something to say to you..." He looked at me seriously and I nodded calmly. "The reason why I'm dating you... is to make you and Sehun to break up so I can have a revenge for my sister. Now, Sehun would never, EVER date you again! We are through. Oh and by the way, I have never loved you." My world crumbled. Yeobin never loved me?! Yeobin laughed evily before leaving me at the park all alone. I fell to the ground on my knees. I fell for it... I'm never going to get Sehun back...

~~~~

*Laughs Evily* I have ruined both Sehun and Luhan's life! 😈 

A little Kaisoo, hope you like it. On next chapter, I'm going to make Luhan leave EXO and this time, the members can't stop him. 😈😲 

Pls wait patiently. Subscribe!!