CHAPTER 2

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miles away from the creatures where they lived. A boy in his 17th, who was having Math mid-term test was busy solving the test. It was latterly ten minutes and a classmate threw him a paper in a miny ball shape. He just shrugged it off and continued on his test.

Two minutes later, his classmate threw again the miny ball paper. Who the hell is this person, how did he got this paper. He thought. Teacher only gave the students two papers, one for question and one for answer. Students didn’t tear the paper, of course. They might had brought a paper before test.

The teacher was getting up and seemed to walk towards the second line where he sat. Oh, no.

He right away moved his hand to those mini papers and put on his pocket pant. Thereabout, he planned fastly solving his test with thorough. But that’s plan... Dang!

He saw a shadow in front of the table. When he looked up, the teacher was in front of him and called his name, in scary face but calmly to say. His hand was still in his pocket.

“Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo answered ‘yes, teacher Kim’ with relax plus a cold voice. He also gave him a glare. But actually his heart was beating too fast.

“I think you have finished it, so get up.”

I gulped and put on act to show icy.

“...But still 2 more.”

Teacher Kim crossed his two hands and said, “Follow me.”

Myungsoo couldn’t do anything therefore he just got up and followed his way. The entire people gazed at him surprisingly, worriedly and curiosly. He was ashamed. He glared at them coldly, especially at the closest friend of him.

“Sit here.” Teacher Kim told him when he was in front of the teacher desk.

“W-what?”

Myungsoo was surprised, but still in acting cold.

“You don’t want? Okay, give me the paper.”

He stretched out  one’s hands and Myungsoo was finally mad at him, so that he sat on teacher’s desk. He put the paper on the desk roughly and pulled a long face at his friend. You, you make me like this, ha? He shouted in his mind. Thereaft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter