Chapter 13 – Hide and Seek

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He started to speak up, “Y-your fox eyes?”

I hushed him and grabbed his hand to go out from the room, instead giving him an answer. I brought that pretty guy who looks like a doll to the corridor where people was rarely there.

“We should not say about our eyes when there are a lot of people, because it’s dangerous,” I stated.

“I’m sorry…, I’m still new therefore I don’t know all about it.” He apologized with a bow but I stopped him to bow.

“No need to say sorry like that,” I said, gently. “We are siblings, though.”

He nodded and stated he was in hurry because he thought he was late to go inside to get information about his class since the bell will ring about 7 minutes later. Before I gave him permission to go inside, I introduced myself and gave him a request.

“Can I know your number?” I handed my phone to him. He responded in confusion. Of course I know he felt uncomfortable, but I really needed his help.

“I’m sorry I’m asking you this for the first meeting. As you are in hurry so I will tell you to the point, can you help me just contacting me when something is happening with my niece? She is someone important for human fox like us. I trust you because we have same eyes, and you look like a kind person.”

“Sorry, but who is your niece? I’m a new student here,” That pretty boy asked.

I brought back that boy to the teacher room’s terrace and looked around inside the room from the window to catch her so I can make this boy to see her face. But too bad, when I unexpectedly saw a man’s eyes that Milseul talked with, it gave me a shock. It was fox eyes, again!

I really knew this person and he was foxes-being’s master. He was almost staring at me! As a result, I hurriedly throw my face from the window.

I saw the boy was still expressed in confusion. Hence I explained in lie, “I’m sorry I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter