CHAPTER 9

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul POV

When I was going to reach uncle’s room, the next door people was so noisy. Plus, I heard they were talking about me.

“Wow, I see pretty little lady.” A greasy man said while staring at me.

“Sadly, with a boyfriend!”

He pouted as he saw Jonghun appeared from the lift. Jonghun was staring at him with a question tag face, but a short-greasy man shrugged him off.

“Do you know her?” asked a boy as I was in front of uncle’s door.

“No, why?”

“Nothing.” He cleared his throat.

“Eh, lie.”

“…”

“Why are you growing so coldly?” A short man shouted. “I want your cutie back.”

Bam! The door closed.

To be honest to say, their distance was not so far from us. However, if I was not wrong, wolf could hear 16 times sharper than a human’s. Wolf can hear a sound as far as six miles away in the forest and ten miles away in open country. And this is strange, why do we can’t hear their voice inside their room? Maybe because we are just human-wolf, not completely a wolf!?

“Did you hear they were talking about us? Who are they?” asked Jonghun. He realized me from my deep thinking.

“I don’t know! Don’t ask me, I’m new in here.” I chuckled. I took the key form my pocket and unlocked the door. I stepped in to uncle’s room, while Jonghun closed the door.

Then, Jonghun sat nicely on the sofa. I brought two bottles of water from refrigerator. The weather was very damn hot.

“Just take a rest. You must be so tired.” Jonghun said that to me, pathetically.

It reminds me of what just happened hours ago.

***

“…Are you okay?” Jonghoon asked by holding my shaking hand. “Your heartbeat is beating not normally. Let’s take a seat.”

I was being so aggressive in sudden. I squealed. “That mirror is stupid! I don’t believe it.”

I just… couldn’t accept my transformation.

One pair of white hairy ears.

Sharp canine teeth.

Blue wolf eyes.

I believed it was just an illusion. Nevertheless Jonghun kept saying that was a real me. He said it without any anxiety.

He let out a long breath and put an antique on cabinets. He was still tangling my fingers. His tangling was like giving me some strength. If I released it, I lost control and I could faint.

“Milseul-ah. You are created to be a human-wolf. We have to accept this. It will be a full moon tonight. You will see the real me and the real you. So, to make you not frightened, we have to live together tonight.”

“IF I AM A HUMANWOLF OR WEREWOLF OR WHATEVER, I AM A DAUGHTER OF WHOM? WHO IS MY PARENT?” I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter