CHAPTER 10 - Regret

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal’s POV

Ding Dong Ding Dong.

“Hyung, the doorbell is ringing!” shouted Myungsoo angrily with frowning. Cause of that keep ringing doorbell made him lost from the game on his Nintendo, while Woohyun was busy singing at the bathroom. Myungsoo called his name again more loudly and kind of annoying instead of opening the door. Ignored annoyed face of his young brother, Woohyun went out from bathroom, kept singing, and opened the door.

“Hello?” A chubby man with a blonde hair was waving his hand while the door was opened.

“HOYAA! HOYAA! HOLAA! HOLAA!” Woohyun hugged him happily.

He was so excited to meet him after such a long time. But in another word, Woohyun’s voice was making Myungsoo disappointed. He lost the game, again!

“LONG TIME NO SEE BUDDY! I MISS YOU! WHERE IS KIM SUNGGYU? YOU DON’T BRING HIM HERE? WHY WHY WHY…”

Woohyun kept speaking so loudly even while he closed the door.

“He will come with Dongwoo, soon.” Hoya lingered his hand onto Woohyun’s shoulder with a smile, besides he tried to keep Woohyun’s mouth to shut up.

Woohyun smiled with love.

Myungsoo who was just watching them from the TV room was O-ing his mouth.

“Are they gays?” He said quietly, yet Woohyun and Hoya heard what Myungsoo was talking. Both of them were glaring at Myungsoo. Of course, he glared them back, but as he saw exactly on Hoya’s eyes, he became speechless and widened his eyes. Fox eyes, he shouted on his mind.

Hoya released his hand from Woohyun’s shoulder and approached the sudden eye-widened young boy. He stared Myungsoo’s face in detail. Even, he scanned Myungsoo from head-to-toe. Myungsoo felt uncomfortable, of course, to be seen by stranger like this. So he shouted, “What are you doing?”

Hoya chuckled. He turned his body to Woohyun’s spot.

“Is this our dongsaeng?” asked Hoya.

Woohyun nodded with a smile. Knowing this, Myungsoo was harshly shouted ‘what’. Although he just started being a full human-fox, he thought that his life was already confusing, and now he had to meet this kind of man that he had to admit him as a sibling. If they were siblings, why they didn’t live with other human-fox in a particular place since he was baby or even before he was born? So he could live with those human-fox family.

Hoya was ruffling Myungsoo’s hair and that made him waking up from his question. Myungsoo threw Hoya’s hand away immediately.

“How dare you touch me?” Myungsoo cursed. He really didn’t like someone touch a single of his things, moreover part of his body. Not even his sister and parents, only Woohyun and Minhwan could.

Woohyun as an old brother just chuckled to see his younger brother’s anger. He was trying to make the atmosphere became fresh. He knew well that Myungsoo had fire of questions on his head about what happened right now. Nonetheless, he wanted Myungsoo to find out by himself or at least asked a question to him right now, like when he was in his age.

Woohyun patted Myungsoo’s shoulder and whispered loudly on his ear, “Bro, he is a married man and has three children already. How dare you speak rud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter