CHAPTER 3

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul’s POV

Maids have a time limit to work in their masters’ residence. It included me, for sure. I had to finish everything before 4PM. What first should I clean it up?

The kitchen looked untidy. I thought and headed the kitchen.

I started to wash the dishes, sweeping the floor with vacuum cleaner, mopping and so on. To be very honest, their dorm isn’t too dirty, hence I easily and in fast cleaning it up. So, why should I be here? Ugh...

After finished cleaning its rooms, I decided to go to Jonghoon’s room and his fellow’s.

I walked forwards to Jonghoon’s room first, checking if it might be dirty. But everything was clean. The bed had been made, the window had no dust, the desk either. Every thing was decorated and organized perfectly. As a girl, my room at my home wasn’t very neaty like this.

Reminiscing about the room at my home, I abruptly missing my house, my mom and my brother and sister. I sat on Jonghoon’s bed and wondering if my family were doing well out there. I was thinking to call them, however I forgot after I saw something strangely at his commode door. I put the phone on the bed.

I got up and heading to it. There were photos of mine, his family, wolves and... fox.

“Since when he likes fox.” I mumbled.

I as ever remembered that Jonghoon didn’t like fox when he turned 10-years-old. He said he hated it, and someday he persuading me to dislike fox. But I couldn’t, since I think fox is cute. Thereupon, he was mad at me and I was crying a lot in a day. He said sorry about it and never mentioned about fox.

When he was going to Jeju, before I graduated from Primary School, he once warned me to do not ever make friend with fox. I laughed till now about it, how could a fox being in a town.

Because of my curiousity, I took the picture off of the fox and reversed it. It was written something:

I’ll kill you...

“Wow, Jonghoon really hates fox.”

I smirked and put the picture on the right place.

Knock Knock.

I heard someone was knocking the door, perhaps JK Island had came. But no, they weren’t. When I opened the door, a man with tuxedo was standing there. Luckily, it was my uncle.

“Have you finished cleaning it all?” He asked.

“No, samchon. Only one room left.”

“Ya, don’t call me samch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter