Chapter 14 – Confused

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul’s POV

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Milseul imnida,”

I introduced myself with an awkward smile in front of the new faces. I positively believed that I would be suffered more in this new class, because a poor student like me was not acceptable being in here. But still, I gave them a bow.

“Annyeong haseyo, Lee Sungjong imnida.”

A new student beside of me was also introducing himself in front of them. Fellow classmates ‘wanna-be’ were whispering each other when he bowed. They thought I wouldn’t hear it. I clearly listened to their harsh comments one-by-one in the same time.

Instead of hearing their trash mouths, I was only smiling like anything was a happiness being in this heaven-said-classroom. Thankfully, Teacher Kim saved me from standing in front of those bastards. He pointed two empty seats at the corner of the class and one empty seat next to door. “There are three empty seats there, you can choose them.”

“All right, Teacher Kim.” Lee Sungjong said with a smile.

It looked like he had known him so well. As I observed since the first meeting of them in the teacher room, they were talking comfortably. I sensed that he was not just a teacher for him but a brother.

Thereafter, we were bowing in front of Teacher Kim and turned back the position to find an empty seat. In this class, one desk is for two people. The desk which completely empty was at the corner of the class. I chose the completely empty one of course; it had been my favorite place recently although I liked sitting in front of teacher ages ago.

Now I remember why I always being at the back. Since Jonghun leaving me, I quoted myself that school is boring. I was pretty a loner at the class, because the-non-existence of Jonghun made my belief on people was decreasing.

Jonghun’s promise of ‘I’ll come back soon’ was a lie after all. He, the one who I trusted a lot since the beginning, left me behind. No wonder I couldn’t even remember his face. Consequently, I always burnt deep down the bad memories. He was selected one of the bad memory in my life.

Moreover, there was something that I really want to ask him why didn’t he try to come back to me once he got a chance? Was he really busy so he couldn’t find me? At least search me on SNS! Couldn’t he? The most shockingly was… I met him again under status of his sister.

To be honest to say, I was exceedingly happy to meet him again. I even forgot that he was becoming one of the black lists people. I noticed he missed me like crazy, but he couldn’t do anything because our king of human-wolf. But why did he frighten of a king wolf that didn’t even raise us in his own hands? Did he even afraid of losing soul, just to find me who he knew already that I was his biological sister?

Nevertheless, I foolishly believed on Jonghun and pitied him. Why did I born with a kindhearted, so all I could do was forgiving a person like him?

In addition, my parents who were telling me ‘yes we’re your parents’ t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter