CHAPTER 11 – Transformation Complete

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul’s POV

“Gongju-nim, wake up,” whispered Jonghun like a soft breeze.

My heavy eyes tried to open slowly. I sat after such a long unconsciousness without any words, still trying to collect my soul that was still halfway stuck at dreamland.

“I just know that you are a pig, now.”

I only peeked at Jonghun and made my eyebrow up, asking what he meant.

“Just drink this.” Jonghun handed chocolate milk to me.

I immediately sipped the chocolate milk without saying anything. Jonghun kept staring at me until the glass has no more milk. I gave it to him for the meaning of stop staring at me, but he didn’t understand at all.

“No thank you?” asked Jonghun in English and gave me a sweet smirk.

I really forgot even saying thank you for this milk, accompanying and taking care of me today. I didn’t know that complicated mind could make me this fool.

“Thank you, for everything and for today, wangja-nim.” I narrowed my eyes with grinning widely and made him smiling.

I thought he would leave me after smiling but he wiped the rest of the milk on my lips instead. I was quite surprised when he made such a movement. It was the first time my heart was beating a bit startlingly.

“Such a clumsy.” He declared.

I smiled shyly.

“Are you ready?” He asked it, suddenly.

Right away, I widened my eyes to hear it and uttered. That question was pretty ambiguous and my thinking was pointing to negative one. Jonghun noticed it, so he chuckled.

“My pretty little sister, what is on your mind?”

Ah, I just remember, overall he is my brother though, no need to worry about anything. So, I shook and said nothing. He ruffled my hair with a handsome smile. Afterwards, he opened the curtain of the window near the sofa.

“Look, the full moon…” Jonghun opened the curtain widely and made me standing up. Leisurely, the room was being shined by the full moon.

“Close your eyes before I said to open.” He stated.

I closed my eyes instantly as he told although I was suspicious. Seconds by seconds, time was passing by. I heard a tic toc from the clock clearly. Like no one was there. Moreover hitherto a man that called brother didn’t even say any single word. I didn’t hear any movement of him, too. I was certainly panicked.

 I was going to open my eyes but I felt so weak even to open it. Cause, my head was somehow aching. I felt that I was going to fall due to looseness of conscious, but my eyes were still being closed because he didn’t give me a sign to open.

“Op-pa,” I called him, I was afraid that he would leave me for such no reason I was being in a sudden weakness. As long as I had a strong will for trying to find him, I tried stepping forward. Unfortunately, my strength was decreasing and I felt like dropping down. However, someone caught me in his embrace.

“Open your eyes.” The familiar voice whispered.

I opened my eyes at a snail's pace. He released the embrace. Still, I saw his blurry face, I amassed my strength to see him clearly. Once it got clear, I was completely in shock.

“Happy Birthday,” He greeted with a great smile plus showing off the two of his sharp canine teeth.

No respond from me. Instead, I walked closely to the window seeing my real image. Really, as same as it was shown from the magic mirror. I could for real touch those pair of wolf ears with the hand of claws.

“Oppa, I think I’m dreaming.” I said utterly, as I rotated my body to his side.

“No, please understand that this is the real you.” He said, gently.

***

7 hours ago…

Normal POV

“We are afraid if she might be chasing you as revenge. Moreover, before that, you didn’t tell your daughter about her real identity. You know, wolf i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter