CHAPTER 6 - CEO HAN

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

Around at 6 o’clock, Milseul decided to go out near the apartment for eat. Sungyeol didn’t prepare anything. The refrigerator was empty. Only rice, milk and juices. No food at all. She had phoned Sungyeol three times, but he didn’t answer.

Milseul was amazed with the city, so she walked around it and forgot her hungry belly. Three minutes later, her belly was growling. Unluckily, someone who was passing by her heard it and chuckled.

She didn’t look at that person; she just kept cool walking forward. She headed a market to buy ramen and ate there. Without recognition, the boy who laughed at her was there.

The boy who was sitting centimeters away was paying attention of her. Milseul felt uneasy with that person so she could only glanced and ate her ramen cup hurriedly. The boy knew he was being ignored so he smirked for teasing and continued eating.

Moments later while Milseul was about to finish her ramen, his uncle was in front of the market with face of worry. Yet as he found her existence, he seemed relief and getting in to the market immediately.

“Ah, you kid.” He said with sighed and sat beside of her. “I was looking for you like walking on fire.”

Milseul grinned. “I’m sorry samchon, I was… hungry.”

“Ya, you think I don’t have food?” Sungyeol shouted like a kid.

Milseul responded with shaking her head.

Sungyeol hit her head.

“Ah, aphayo!” cried Milseul.

“Pabo-ya, is this how your dad teaches you? Don’t try to escape like this. I’ll give you punishment for you both next times.”

Milseul was confused with Sungyeol’s words. She frowned and tilted her head.

“B-both?”

Sungyeol ruffled his hair. “You are dating right? With him.” He pointed the boy on his left side who was just finished eating his ramen.

“…” Milseul didn’t reply anything, only peeking at the boy, then to her uncle.

The boy just sent a smirk and left them. Sungyeol’s cheeks were getting redder as the boy was staring at him with a cold face from outside of the market. Milseul was laughing so hard at this era.

“See, who is pabo in here,” . Again, Sungyeol hit her head.

Myungsoo, a boy who was just walked away from the market smiled all by himself, when he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter