CHAPTER 4

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Myungsoo was one of the hundreds humanoid fox who lived on earth. He was created on 1995 and was being in Japan. A couple with one daughter found him at the silent village when they were having adventure vacation. Myungsoo’s parents are Korean, so Myungsoo’s nationality is Korean.

Later, his mom died because of car accident and his father became a single father. Now, he remarried with a widow with one son. Her son name was Nam Woohyun, he was 7 years old than him. But Myungsoo didn’t like him, he kept forcing him to follow Woohyun’s tricks, trusting his stories and many more about fox thing.

“...Remember, you are not a human.” Woohyun told me that someday. “You and I... are foxes.”

Myungsoo as ever mistrusted it, due to hear that words when he was 12-years-old. And at that age, he met Minhwan at the Middle School and became best friends, while his brother attending university in New York, America. So he lived with his sister and his parents.

Four years later, when he found himself having a tail which comes out every night, his mental was sick. Once, he even requesting to his dad to do homeschooling, but Minhwan disagreed. Myungsoo was afraid of changing himself into a monster someday. And people at the home just laughed to hear the reason.

One night, he checked himself in front of the mirror. He saw his eyes changed into fox eyes. He was shocked and the next day he didn’t want to go to school. Everyone was worried, including Minhwan. In one week, Myungsoo didn’t want to go to school and locked the door every night, everyone were more panicked.

Woohyun came back to Korea in the night, after his sister told about strange behavior of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter