CHAPTER 7 - A start for Transformation

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

In a bit late morning, Milseul had arrived at JK Island’s dormitory, together with Sungyeol. She wanted to go by herself, but Sungyeol couldn’t let her going alone. He was worried whether Milseul would escape. That’s why he accompanied her.

They saw Jonghoon cooking in the kitchen.

“Oh, annyeong, Milseul-ah,” Jonghun greeted Milseul and she bowed. But then, he later noticed that she wasn’t alone. It made his eyes widened to a man who wear black tuxedo beside of her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jonghun-shi.” Sungyeol smiled friendly and bowed. Although Jonghoon bowed him back, he smirked. Sungyeol bewildered to see his attitude.

“Who?” asked Jonghoon when Milseul approaching the dinner table where her cell phone was on its.

“Oh, my cell phone!” Milseul shrugged Jonghoon’s words instead of answering. She was busy welcoming her cell phone back.

Jonghoon kept glaring on Sungyeol. “Don’t say…he is your boyfriend?”

Milseul giggled.

“No! He is my uncle. His position is in music management. You don’t know him? He told me that he is very popular in this company because of his height and handsomeness,” explained Milseul with glaring at Sungyeol.

Two people glaring at Sungyeol. It made his face reddened. “Ya, can’t you stop…” He wanted to continue squealing but as he looked at strange expression from Jonghoon, he cleared his throat.

Suddenly, Jonghoon asked him in serious voice. “Are you the one of Chief Han’s sides?”

Sungyeol grinned. “Hmm, he is my chief, so why not…?” Sungyeol answered with full of cautious.

See, it might have been planned, Jonghun said in his mind with nodding. For Sungyeol, his nods created him fear.

“So, because of him you make her being here?” asked Jonghoon.

Sungyeol was confused. They were just meeting personally right now but why the questions were so various. It made his mouth locked.

Milseul felt she was being ignored, so she spoke up, “What are you talking about, eh? Samchon, go to work. It’s already at 8AM.”

“O-of course! Phone me if you have finished working, oh? Bbyong?”

Sungyeol said that cutely towards Milseul and made Jonghoon’s eyes glare even wider. Sungyeol was afraid with his glare thus he hurriedly bowed towards J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter