CHAPTER 15 - Unexpected Meeting

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

After a week, I haven’t met that girl again, but I could hear her voice whenever she was near. All I could do was staying away because Minhwan might be curios for what have I done. I knew…, he was really falling in love with game especially Legend of League, but once he impressed a girl he would date her for sure.

Minhwan’s ideal girl was an innocent girl and taller from him. That girl was visually innocent but I think not taller than him. However, I was afraid whether he loved her. I didn’t want human-wolf involved around him. What if in the end they hurt him.

Gratefully, Minhwan was absent today. Therefore I took an action to observe her. My ability to hear her voice led me to her existence. Unluckily, the moment I met her was not in appropriate way. She bumped me and her foods were all thrown to me unintentionally.

She couldn’t say anything, yet looked so trembled. When she stared at me, I stared back at her. She seemed to be frightened of my evil eyes. I didn’t mean to scare her actually. I was just scanned her eyes.

Woohyun said wolf eyes might be different from normal human. When I got a chance to eye contact with her, I guessed that her eyes just like normal people. However, I couldn’t lie that her eyes were uniquely pretty.

“Myungsoo-hyung,” someone called me in the middle of the crowded atmosphere.

I just noticed that Milseul was with someone. His voice was familiar. He was centimeters behind of her. Oh, I knew him. It’s Lee Sungjong, my childhood playmates. He was a close friend of me when I was at Elementary School. I didn’t know that he had turned to human-fox.

“Sungjong-ie?”                               

He sent me a smile with a wink. His flower boy smile was making me happy somehow; it was as ever giving me strength.

I put the plate on the table near me. At that moment, Milseul was going to pick her plate and foods on the floor, but I signed her ‘no need to do that’ with shaking my head. Sungjong was holding her shoulder as well to stop her action.

“Come, both of you.” I ordered them to follow me to backyard. I heard Milseul was anxiously whispered Sungjong, “where are we going? Are we going to dig a grave right now?” I was chuckled to hear that.

Sungjong was laughed and answered patiently, “Don’t worry, Milseul.”

So, her name was Milseul, though. Such a unique name.

I stopped my pace once I got at the backyard. I told them to sit on the bench. She was awkward mixed with anxiety.

“…I think I can’t go to class like this.” I stated with yuck expression. No one was starting to declare any opinion to solve this problem but they were hardly thinking for a solution.

“Ah!” Sungjong finally spoke up. “Milseul, our next subject is PE right?”

She was just nodded with her head bent down. As ever, she was afraid looking at me.

“I will lend my uniform to you, hyung. I will wear PE’s uniform until the class ended.”

Milseul was staring Sungjong like symbolizing that she was agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter