CHAPTER 8

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo P.O.V

“Myungsoo-yah? Where are you?” asked Woohyun by phone.

Woohyun was in Korea because he already had summer holiday for a month. He didn’t want to go to our home. He said that he wanted to enjoy his holiday with no snooping around my sister.

My sister was two years younger than Woohyun, but she liked to quarrel a lot around him as she was older than him. She said that Woohyun as an older brother couldn’t take care of me as a younger brother. Until that time, when I was a year absent for attending high school, Woohyun finally came after me and calmed me down.

Kim Myunghee, my sister, still didn’t accept his existence. I late for attending high school because of him, and that’s why she kept blaming on him.

Consequently, I am standing at my hyung’s apartment for meeting him up.

I missed him, anyway.

“I’m going up.” I said and hung it up while I was going to get in to a lift.

However, someone was obstructing my step. It was a girl. Perhaps, younger than me. I was going to mad at her but as a girl turned her body, I caught her face. Her face was not familiar to me. But who was she…

Think. Think. Think.

“Aren’t you going in?” asked that girl and made me realizing from my thoughts.

I right away answered but hesitantly, “M-me?”

A girl showed her round eyes to me and smiled shyly. “Not you. I mean him.” She pointed to my back.

I reversed my position. I saw a man whos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter