CHAPTER 12 – New School

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

Today was Monday. It was Milseul’s first day for going to school at a famous High School in Seoul. Woollim High School, a school that all Korean students dream to attend. However, in Milseul’s dictionary, it’s a school that she dislikes the most. Cause this place that will make her a foolish loner.

Milseul who came from an ordinary family who’s their head of household was missing. Even though everything was controlled under Chief Han, by hook or by crook burying the fact, it will be revealed. Whenever. Wherever.

“Yeoboseyo my sweetheart,” A familiar voice read by her brain.

“Eomma!” Milseul cried as well as she heard her mom’s voice although today’s video call was not the first time. Her mom always called her every day. Seeing her face was making her tears began to fall.

“How are you, dear?”

“I’m fine, how about eomma? How about Jung Yeon and Jung Weon?”

Her mom moved the camera to the twin siblings who were having a breakfast. They said hi to their sister with cute way of waving hands. It made her homesick attack broken more. She could only wave her hand with a smile to hold back her tears. Milseul really missed them.

“You see? We are very fine. Fighting for school today, okay?”

 “…eom-ma.” Milseul couldn’t stop her tears to fall anymore. It was eventually dripping. Sungyeol was startled to see her crying, because Milseul rarely crying. He couldn’t do anything even if his hand was trying to reach her eyes to wipe.

“Milseul-ah, are you crying?”

“…I miss you eomma. I miss home. I miss my dongsaengs and… I miss… appa. I’m sorry I can’t find him.”

“Milseul-ah, listen to me dear. Don’t worry about that, we are all right here although to be honest I miss him, too. Live your life now. You have your real dad and your brother Jonghun to rely on, though. I even don’t know how to reply your dad’s kindness.”

“Eomma…”

“Everything is going to be okay, dear… Trust me. Please stop crying.”

“Where is that Sungyeol letting my daughter crying by herself.” She shouted and made Milseul’s tears stopped. Milseul started to laugh a little bit, while Lee Sungyeol who was watching his nephew calling her mom responded in fast and showing his face to the camera.

“Yes, what’s up captain?!”

“If you ever let her crying by herself again, I will not let your soul be here again.”

“Okay, Sunhye-noona! I will take care of her very well.”

Milseul was giggled as seeing the conversation of these siblings. Especially, seeing Sungyeol’s anxiety towards his own sister.

“Good! You are going to take her to school today?”

“Yes, noona. Who else?”

“Maybe her brother, though.”

“He has schedule, though.”

“Stop copying my accent!”

“Eomma, samchon, stop fighting, or I’ll be late…”

“Ah yeah, take care dear. Message me on Kakao Talk while you are at sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter