CHAPTER 1

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul’s POV

I entered the dormitory of a group band under FWC Entertainment. My uncle who brought me to work in here as a... maid. I was very disappointed that he picked me like this. But I don’t have any ways since my family needs money.

“...Ah, I hate appa.”

I let that word out silently with a long sigh, and walking in the dormitory with someone - he said a manager- of a group band called JK Island. The manager introduced me towards two boys. One of them looked shock after I revealed my name.

“Mil-seul-ah?”

I faced him with a question tag face. Who was he? Calling my name like we were friends.

“Do you remember me?” He asked.

“Who?” I put a cold face towards him.

The manager immediately nudged me, he didn’t give me any words but I could read his mind. ‘Remember, he is your master now.’ I found out sooner that I was here as a maid. Being a maid, I had to be more polite and served all orders from a master.

Gee, I hate this. I ought to be at school right now, not being a slave. I talked to my mind and gave the man in front of me a smile. A fake smile, of course.

The manager then went off and that snobber still curious with who I was.

“...Mil-seul-ah. I’m wangja-nim. You don’t remember?”

I was startled to hear his word. Wangja-nim. It couldn’t be.

His fellow member who was watching at us laughed. “Ha. Are you trying to brag yourself or...”

“Oh my, o-oppa?” I said in utter and his eyes got bigger.

He smiled and hugged me. I heard my heart was thumping, it had been long time we haven’t hugged after 11 years. He is... very cool now.

He released the hug. I saw his fellow member was opened his mouth widely. And when he was about to said a sentence, I cut it off.

“...I am sorry, I...”

“It’s okay though.” He smiled and caressed my hair. “You have grown up prettily.”

“I better... go change my clothes.” His fellow member spoke again. Interrupted our conversation, but at that point he left us.

***

Normal POV

“So, would you like to tell me what’s going on?” Asked him. 

He was coming to Milseul and gave her a glass with a water while she was in front of the TV and sat on the white sofa. She peeked the person who was sitting beside of her. Choi Jonghoon, his name.

He was her best buddy, since they lived nearby when they were kids. But their ages were far enough, Milseul was ‘created’ on 1996, while Jonghun was ‘created’ on 1990.

When she was going to Primary School for the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter