Apology Accepted?

Back to School, Kim Joon Myun

“Can we talk? Please?” I said, while staring into her eyes as I awaited an answer.

She continued to stay silent while staring into my eyes, without blinking her eyes. I was trying my best to read her expression, but clearly, it was a failed attempt as she hid her feelings well. I wanted to say if you don’t want to talk to me, I get it. Just say a quick no, and that’s all you have to do, really.

The silence was getting slightly unbearable, especially with her eyes continuously staring at mine, it was like a staring contest and I was losing. All these thoughts were coming to my mind so fast and I was jumping to stranger and stranger conclusions, I was basically losing my mind in the silence. I just didn’t know what I could say to her and then I decided to walk away, like an idiot. I turned my back, to walk away from her, and facing the reality that we still couldn’t bring ourselves to talk to each other like we used to.

But then, she dropped her books and ran towards me, giving me a warm and tight back hug. I was taken aback and stopped in my tracks immediately. She whispered into my ear as her head was placed on my shoulders, “Just stay. We can talk.” I nodded my head and turned around again to face her. I noticed that her eyes were watery and she was about to cry, I wanted to kiss her or hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay, but I think I had already lost that right to do that. I couldn’t even bring myself to hold hands with her as we walked to a nearby cafe to talk.

We sat down and ordered our drinks, I knew that she was trying her best to keep her cool, she was giving me a chance and I had to take it. Because she is definitely worth it. I realized that all this time, when I was in Seoul, I was just a little kid that couldn’t make his decisions. I wanted to grow up and escape from being my parents’ puppet, I wanted to love who I like and be fully responsible for my own actions. That is how an adult should be, and I planned on being one, even if I had to defy my parents. It felt right… to be with her and to love her freely.

“Ting Yi, I will explain and tell you everything, I’m gonna be 100% truthful about this.” I said. She faintly smiled at me and I began explaining my life and my upbringing. She seemed a little shocked at certain parts, but she was generally silent throughout my explanation. I told a few stories about how I was brought up, how I was treated, but I tried not to go into too much details, it was still a very sensitive topic to me and I wasn’t used to opening up to tell someone of my past that wasn’t all that bright and perfect. I was cringing at certain points, as I forcefully tore open old wounds from the past to bring it up. She was sympathetic with the way that she looked into my eyes, and sometimes, I would suddenly pause in the middle of telling a story. I would doubt myself, wondering whether I should go on or not, go on revealing my ugly and imperfect side that I was ashamed of. However she would always re-assure me that she would still love me nonetheless.

She said, “Joon Myun, it’s okay. Everyone has a dark side, you accept my flaws, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t accept yours? I don’t need you to cover up anything for me, I don’t cover up anything for you, do I? No. I barely even put on make-up and wear pretty dresses and you still love me! I will certainly do the same for you, Joon Myun. You’re one of the sweetest guys in the world to put up with me and love me for what I am. I’m not an idiot to let you go that easy, you know?” she chuckled lightly and there was a warm feeling in my heart again that made me smile. I nodded and said, “Does that mean I’m forgiven?” She laughed and said, “Of course lah, duh! You’re so slow!!” She patted my head and held my hand, pulling me up so that I stood up.

She paid for the bill quickly and we walked out of the cafe. She said excitedly, “C’mon! You need to get your punishment now!” She grabbed my hand, running towards an eerie-looking alley. I tried to ran at the same pace as she was dragging me to an unknown area. I shouted to her, “Where are you taking me?!” I didn’t exactly get a response from her, just lots of laughing until we stopped in front of a dingy apartment, with a dreamcatcher hung on the door. She opened the door and walked in casually, while I looked around the mysterious environment.

Abstract art pieces were hung on the wall and the lights were dim, the atmosphere gave me goose bumps. Ting Yi opened the door and we walked inside. There was an old lady sitting on the chair and she raised her head slightly and pointed at Ting Yi. She walked to her side and the lady whispered into Ting Yi’s ear very quietly so that I couldn’t hear her. Ting Yi snickered and nodded, she walked towards me and whispered, “She wants to see you privately, don’t worry, she won’t kill you.” I blinked several times in confusion but with no further explanation, Ting Yi walked out of the room and the door behind me was shut.

She said in Korean, “Hello, Joon Myun! I’m Miss Han, Ting Yi’s therapist. She’s told me all about you, I hope you know how much she loves you. Ting Yi has a sad past, sadder than you can imagine. On the inside, she’s not that secure, but she’s willing to dive into any possible dangers because of you. Don’t you ever think of hurting her, or you’ll have to deal with me. Protect her and love her dearly, because she needs it. You can always come to me if you have any problems, from what I’ve heard, you’ve had quite a rough past too. I can help, if you want. Now, come here.” I immediately switch to Korean and replied, “Wh-what? Ah okay then…”

At this point, I was still a little confused although at least I knew her name now and who she was. I hope to visit her more often, she seemed to be know a lot more about Ting Yi than I do, so I hope to better understand Ting Yi fully from now on and be a better boyfriend. I leaned closer to her cautiously and suddenly, she used her finger to thwack my forehead.

“Ouch!” I hissed softly and asked, “What did you do that for?” However, she shook her head and said, “You had just met me, I had just briefly introduced myself to you and asked you to ‘come here’ for no reason at all. You didn’t question me nor hesitate, you just listened to me and BAM. I thwacked you. It’s a test, Joon Myun. There are two types of good people in this world, those that are submissive, like you, and those that are willing to defy for the right causes. I’m just saying that it’s not always that good to be submissive. I used to have a friend in high school like yours, last name was Kim as well. He reminds me of you so much, he was very submissive to the point that it almost killed him. He was depressed and I don’t want that to happen to you, especially because you are Ting Yi’s boyfriend. I hope you will understand where I’m coming from, see me again soon and we’ll continue talking. It’s late, you should walk Ting Yi home.” I smiled and nodded, I was quite glad to know that someone could help me, being submissive is one of my weakest points, it’s something that I have learn how to control and limit. Otherwise, I’d be my parents’ puppet forever.

I thanked Miss Han and promised that I would see her again soon, then I left the room and saw Ting Yi waiting for me by the stairs. I smiled at her and said, “I hope you didn’t mind the long wait, Ting Yi. Miss Han wanted to talk to me.” She smiled at me and stood up, saying, “Of course I don’t mind waiting! C’mon, let’s walk back home.” I nodded and held her hand, as we walked back home. We walked to her flat first and before she left, she said, “Remember our Sunday date in the library tomorrow, I’m gonna show you the kids’ section of the library and maybe you’ll see why I go there. Up till this day, Yi Fan still doesn’t understand why I go there, but you might be able to understand why! I’ll see you there, Joon Myun. I love you.” She smiled at me and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I blushed a bit and smiled at her, I said, “Goodnight and sweet dreams, Ting Yi. I love you too.” I waved goodbye to her as she entered the lift. Then, the lift door closed and ascended, I waved good bye one last time and walked to my apartment.

It was already fairly late when I was in bed and was about to sleep. I decided to check my emails first, before I went to sleep. There were a few advertisement promotions – delete. There were a few emails from the school about reminders – I’ll read that soon. And finally, there were emails from… My face fell as I saw the sender. When I was expecting Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, it was instead, Secretary Kang. I unwillingly opened the email and read it.

From: Secretary Kang

I hope you’re feeling better and have gotten well by now. You can’t afford to miss any classes that you are teaching. And, about Wu Ting Yi. I’m sure you have broken up with her by now, otherwise you will have to be personally dealt with. The consequences will be very serious and your punishment has not been finalized should you choose to defy the Kim family. We will continue to observe your teaching performance, but it is not excellent. I suggest you make improvements on your teaching and know your priorities well. You know how powerful and influential your parents are, they can pull you out of the internship anytime they please and order you to come back to Seoul immediately. Just a warning for you to watch out again, listen to your parents and follow their instructions. You came to Singapore to teach and socialize with the upper class, nothing more than that. Once again, break up with her and cut all ties from her. Don’t be an idiot and a worthless heavy burden for your parents.

Once I had finished reading the email, my blood was boiling and I felt a little disgusted by the threat. Yet, I felt scared because I have never in my life received such a serious threat from my parents, I felt my intestines being stretched and twisted and I had an urge to just scream it all out, so I did.

I was frustrated.

Angry.

Scared.

Disgusted.

I know that my parents are powerful, I know that my relationship with Ting Yi will never gain my parents’ acceptance and I know what they could potentially do to me. But, why do I persist in this relationship like a fool? It’s because I love her, it’s no longer a relationship simply built out of mere attraction for one another, it’s become so much more than that. Our relationship is made of mutual trust, concern for one another, love, faith, hope and commitment. Perhaps even more. I never read many love novels but it’s really not about the knowledge, it’s about the feeling and the maturity that will maintain the light in a relationship. Perhaps now, I can understand and empathize with Romeo a little more. The logical side of me is telling me to speak to my parents and talk them into accepting my relationship with Ting Yi. I’m willing to try talking to them, even though I know they’re stubborn as a mule.

With a sigh, I turned my phone off and lied on my pillow. I closed my eyes, shutting off all the thoughts and worries…

I stayed in my bed, twisting and turning, refusing to get up because I was still a little sleepy. I had another nightmare from my past again, I keep dreaming about the canes and my father raises the cane, about to hit me, but then I wake up. I reminded myself to visit Miss Han after school tomorrow and I hope that she could help me with my nightmares. I squinted my eyes open and looked at the clock – 9 AM. I groaned, I could not continue lying in bed, it’s already late morning. I have to mark the students’ worksheets and plan an experiment for ‘Acids and Alkalis’ by Wednesday! I forced myself out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and eat breakfast. I saw that the dining table was empty and then I remembered… Yi Xing wasn’t here. I had given Yi Xing a break for a week, so that he could take some time to rest and I could be left alone without someone watching me. I still tense and burdensome around Yi Xing, I just needed him gone for a while so I could feel ‘free’ and just clear my thoughts.

I sighed and just decided to go out later to buy some breakfast. I also have a library date with Ting Yi later in the afternoon, so I had to finish marking and the experiment plan before 3 PM. Otherwise, I would have to stay up late to finish up whatever I’m not able to complete before 3. I quickly got ready and rushed out to eat breakfast at a nearby cafe.

In conclusion, when acids react with metals, its products will be a salt and hydrogen.” I finished typing my last sentence and saved it to my thumb drive. I looked at the clock quickly on my computer and it was past 2 PM. I haven’t had the time to eat lunch so my stomach was grumbling. I frowned a bit, but then, Ting Yi texted me.

From: Ting Yi <3

Can we go somewhere to eat first? I WAS BUSY MARKING ESSAYS AND DIDN’T HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH. :3

I chuckled at her text message, what a huge coincidence that I was going to ask her the same thing!

To: Ting Yi <3

Haha, I was gonna say the same thing! XD We’ll go and eat at the shopping mall then we’ll go to the library. See you there! ^^

Within a few seconds, she swiftly replied.

From: Ting Yi <3

Ok! See you there... :D

It was reaching 2:40 PM by the time I was ready because I had to shower first. My hair was still a little wet but I decided to leave it as it was and left the house. I walked to Ting Yi’s house to pick her up as a surprise and on the way there, there was a florist so I bought her a red rose since I wanted to do something extra special for our ‘Yay, we made up.’ date. I knew I had to take special care of her because I don’t want to lose her again and with the possible consequences from defying my parents, I had to make every moment we spend together as a couple, happy and memorable for her and myself.

I texted her to tell her that I was already waiting outside her flat and my ear drums almost died from her high-pitched scream. She was freaking out because she hasn’t changed yet and was now rushing like mad. I said, “Ting Yi, it’s okay! Don’t start freaking out, stop running and just breathe in – there you go – and breathe out. I can wait, I’m not that impatient. Yeah, okay I’ll see you downstairs in 5 minutes then! Bye, Ting Yi!” She hung up and I went to the bench below her flat to wait for her.

While fanning myself with another hand, I looked down and played with the rose, twiddling with it and looking at it from several angles. Then, the lift door opened and I immediately craned my neck to see whether it was Ting Yi. However, an old ahjusshi walked out of the lift and I was slightly disappointed, looking down again until I heard footsteps nearby. I tilted my head up and saw Ting Yi walking out of the lift. I quickly stood up, hiding the rose behind my back with my right hand. I walked up to here and tapped her on her shoulder. She smiled at me and said, “Hi!! Let’s – wait… What are you hiding behind your back, Joon Myun?” She chuckled and I showed her the rose I was hiding behind my back. She gushed and said, “Awww… That’s so sweet of you, Joon Myun! Thank you for the rose.” She smiled at me again and pulled me in for a short hug. Then I leaned in, close to her ear and whispered, “I hope you can forgive me cos’ I can’t give you a smooth sailing ride.” I took her hand and handed her the rose. I continued by saying, “Much like our relationship, the rose has thorns on it and our relationship will be bound to have many obstacles and difficulties. Sometimes, it might prick you, but I want you to know that my love for you will heal the wounds. I’m really sorry that I can’t guarantee you a smooth relationship but I’m sure our love can overcome anything possible. As long as we are strong enough, our love will last.”

She pecked my lips softly and said, “That was very sweet of you, it’s alright, don’t be sorry. Our love will make it in the end very end, don’t doubt yourself and us. I’m willing to go through this journey with you, go through thick and thin with you, brave the elements with you, because you are definitely worth it, I’m sure of it. So come on, let’s go have lunch!” We walked to the shopping mall, hand in hand, to eat our lunch and go to the library for our date. Both of us were starving, so we wolfed down our food and headed to the library. I was surprised that until now, I have not used my car once. Most of the time, I was walking around my neighborhood because everything was so near and accessible because Singapore was small. I was kind of already used to life in Singapore, I don’t know whether I would go back to Seoul one day, and not recognize streets, the people, the culture and it might seem unfamiliar, strange and new. I would be going back to Seoul as a new person, no longer the Kim Joon Myun, puppet of the family, but as a man. And I’m determined to go back to Seoul as a true man. Maybe one day, I will.

We entered the library and the air-conditioner welcomed us in with a hit of a cool breeze like usual. Ting Yi turned to me and said, “Today, I will show you the children’s section and I will re-introduce you to the beauty of children and not growing up.”

She took me one floor up to the children’s section. The place was full of young children, it wasn’t too loud, thankfully. Some of the children were playing around with the special interactive machines, some were sitting on the floor reading books, and then there were us - the two adults in their early twenties, surrounded by 8 year olds and below. Ting Yi said, “Welcome to the kids’ section, the realm of fantasy and pureness. Let’s get some books and then we’ll talk about them.” She walked off to the shelves and I looked around the area, the books weren’t exactly my kind of style, there were colorful and huge font, most of all, simple vocabulary for the children to understand. But for the sake of this ‘discovery’, I decided to take some books that seemed alright from several shelves. I walked to a table, with a pile of thin books, about 5 or 6 of them, and sat down. I took one of the books that first drew my attention to. It was called ‘An Awesome Book!’. Quite a self-praising book, which was funny to see. I read the book, and looked at the illustrations with amusement. There was one picture with a rocket attached to the unicorn. But there was something that I found quite touching. The author was encouraging the readers to dream big, that nothing was impossible. He said that dreams do die and wilt like flowers if no work is put into making the dreams come true. There was this little boy sitting next to me and was peering over my shoulder to see what I was reading. He said, “Could you read that to me and what’s this? Dreams don’t die, they’ll be in your brain forever and we can make our dreams come true if we want to.”

My heart melted with pity and sympathy for the boy, he was unaware of some impossibility in dreams. I agreed to read the book for him as he continuously asked me questions. I wasn’t mad at his innocence, but I was instead, envious of his innocence. He doesn’t know what’s out there in the world, how the world could be so evil and rotten. He asked, “When I grow up, I want to be an astronaut! Go to the moon and have a space adventure with Mr Teddy!” Suddenly, my heart dropped and tears were going to form in my eyes. It was the same thing that I had wanted to become when I was just a 5 year old. I didn’t want to say the same thing that my mother had said to me years ago, so I said, “Of course you can! Whatever your dreams are, hold on to them tight and never forget them. Your dreams can come true, so don’t stop dreaming and dream big!” I smiled and ruffled his hair. He grinned at me broadly and said, “I won’t!” I nodded at him and felt a warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me. His innocence was radiating and I actually admired it. Then, his mother came to pick him up and he said goodbye to me, waving enthusiastically to me. Once he was gone, I sighed and wondered to myself, “I wonder if he’ll ever be an astronaut and achieve his dreams? I hope so.”  

Then, Ting Yi came over with a book and showed it to me. It was called ‘Love explained by my 6 year-old kid.’ Ting Yi said, “The author is a mother and the mother had just finished writing her latest romantic love novel and decided to ask her 6 year-old daughter, Kristina, on her definition of love. It’s really interesting how kids view love. Go ahead and read it. I’ve already had a look at it just now.” She handed me the book and I gave her the book I was reading just now with the boy. I explained what had happened and my thoughts on the book as I read her book. She replied, “See, the children books are amazing, they take you to a magical world filled with happiness and it takes you away from the cruel reality, it brings out the pureness of children. As we grow up, we tend to forget and throw away our child-like self, in exchange for a more mature mind set and way of thinking. To be honest, I think I narrows our mindset and the way we see things. For children, they simply just want happiness, imagination, love and they think everyone is a good person. But we don’t think that way anymore, do we? That’s why I love the books, this is really good, by the way. I’m borrowing this one, you can borrow that one.” She nods and continues to laugh at the silly illustrations on the book.

The book, ‘Love explained by my 6-year-old kid.’, was plain and simple. The daughter, Kristina, sees her parents fighting and quarrelling but then, they make-up in the end. She defines love simply as sharing the love that they have and unconditionally to care for them and to tolerate one another. She doesn’t mention anything about break-ups, the author says Kristina is only aware of being forever together and finding the Prince Charming like Cinderella. It was heart-breaking and a little sad, that Kristina didn’t know about that sometimes, relationships don’t turn out perfect. She’d get disappointed when she grows up and starts dating. She didn’t know that sometimes love wouldn’t be always pure. Love can be like gold, there’s the pure gold and there’s the fake, it’s hard for people to tell which is pure and which is fake. In my opinion, as you grow up and mature, that fine line to define certain things like love, hate, dreams, hopes and more will become more obvious to you and where that line stands, will depend on your development and upbringing.

I decided to borrow that book and bring it home to continue reading this young girl’s opinion on love. On the way back home, Ting Yi said, “During the later chapters, you’ll read that the author contrasts her opinion on love with other common examples in the world that prove otherwise. Love is quite different from reality and what you’d expect, but love is just so complicated and unexplainable. Don’t you think?” I replied, “It’s hard to understand love, but I don't think you need to understand love before you even begin to love, you’ll slowly understand what you think love is when you love someone truly and sincerely.” She nodded her head and said, “That’s quite true, you’re quite an expert at love, aren’t you?” She chuckled and continued, “Just kidding, just kidding!! So, do you wanna come over to my house to eat dinner?” I looked at my watch and it was about 6 PM. Yi Xing wasn’t going to cook dinner for me, I would definitely rather spend more time with Ting Yi than be by myself at home, so I said yes instantly and she said, “I think my Yi Fan ge wants to see you too during dinner, so be prepared. Yi Fan can be a little… overprotective of me, because I’m his only family left. I hope you’ll understand if he’s extra picky and strict.” We walked into the lift together and Ting Yi informed me that Yi Fan and Ting Yi would always cook their Sunday dinners together. I offered to help out in the kitchen, but hopefully I wouldn’t be in the way of their sibling cooking tradition…

// Yi Fan’s POV // “Knock, knock!” I was in the middle of washing vegetables at the sink when I heard the knock on the door. I was expecting that it was Ting Yi at the door, wondering why she didn’t bring along her keys. I opened the door and it was indeed Ting Yi … and Joon Myun at the door. I greeted Joon Myun and he returned the greeting with a bow and a ‘hello’. I then said to Ting Yi, “Ting Yi, why did you forget to bring along your keys? Come in first…” I walked out of their way and showed them in. She replied, “Aiyo sorry lah, I was in a rush to get outta the house, so I forgot my keys!” I shook my head and asked her again, “So you and your boyfriend are gonna help me cook dinner tonight?” She nodded and said, “Yep! Come on, Joon Myun, let’s go help Yi Fan with dinner!!” I shrugged and walked to the kitchen to continue with washing the vegetables. I told them, “We’re having chicken rice with vegetables today. Ting Yi, can you do take out the chicken from the fridge? I’ve been marinating it for a while and can you help ge pan-fry it, please? And Joon Myun, could you cook the rice? The rice is in that cabinet over there, take about 2 cups of rice.” I quickly drain out the water into a bowl and gave it Joon Myun to recycle it to wash the rice, hoping he wouldn’t waste any of it. I knew that he must be a rich boy from some family, but he was nice to me and he’s kind. After he was willing to pay for the bill that day, I knew that he wasn’t those typical stuck-up rich boys. But I still have to look out for Ting Yi. When they broke up, Ting Yi’s trust in Joon Myun faltered but she seems to have gotten it back. She’s acting all lovey-dovey with Joon Myun, and all that other stuff.

Ugh. Ew. Love isn’t for me… I’ve only cared for my sister and only my sister. Moreover, I seemed to look cold and unapproachable, which shunned others from me. I didn’t mind that, my sister made her friends, Luhan and Tao. At first, I actually didn’t like them because they were boys but Luhan and Tao are great friends that are loyal and kind. Anyways, let me keep an eye on Joon Myun for a bit and I’ll talk to him later when I get the chance to. I finished cutting my vegetables and steamed them so Ting Yi could use the pan to fry the chicken. I whispered to Ting Yi, “He knows how to cook rice, right?” I stared at Joon Myun using the water to wash the rice, occasionally spilling some rice grains. He was wasting perfectly good rice grains and I just shook my head and sighed, mentally face-palming myself. Ting Yi was looking at his direction as well and whispered, “Look, he at cooking the most basic and staple food, which is rice, and he seems like he’s already trying his best…” She sighed softly and continued to fry the chicken. I decided to off the flame and go over to Joon Myun, saying, “You look like you’re having trouble with cooking the rice, and you’re spilling some of it. C’mon, I’ll help you.” He was slightly taken aback and said, “O-oh… Okay then, thanks Yi Fan… Sorry I can’t even do this right!” I took over and washed the rice, while saying to him, “I’m sure this is your first time doing such labour, but if you’re set on being with Ting Yi for the rest of your life, you should probably taking some cooking classes. She loves food a lot, if you couldn’t tell already. Rice is the most basic thing ever, so learn it well. You’ll need to fend for yourself when you’re an independent man.” He nodded and tip-toed to see how I was washing the rice.

Once we all finished everything needed for dinner, it was time to sit down and EAT. It wasn’t too late, it was almost 8 PM. We all sat down at the dining table and began to eat. We ate fairly quietly, Ting Yi and Joon Myun told me about their afternoon at the library and the children’s section. It was a relief that Joon Myun finally figured out the weird ‘mystery’ of Ting Yi’s love for the children’s books is unexplainable to me. I guess it’s just that the connection isn’t there, I had to handle jobs immediately after our parents died. I was forced to mature and take care of the family. So I guess I just couldn’t bring myself to understand her childishness. I was a practical person and this was one of the few things that I couldn’t possibly compete with Joon Myun at.

I was aware that Joon Myun has problems with his family and Seoul, they weren’t exactly ‘accommodating’ and ‘kind’ parents from what I’ve heard. I want to protect Ting Yi from being hurt in the future, because I know his parents will definitely not accept Ting Yi as his girlfriend. But Ting Yi is an adult and she knows what she is doing, she knows when and where to draw the line because I trust her. And I know if I force her to break-up with Joon Myun; one, she’ll throw a hissy fit and a tantrum, she will refuse to do so and she will get all violent and teary. Two, I know that I will be causing her more hurt than whatever that may hit her and Joon Myun in the future. I just hope that what she says is true – that their love will be strong enough to overcome it all.

 

 

A/N: /appears/ OMG HI. /hides in a hole/ please don’t kill me cos’ I haven’t updated in 1000000000 years. LOL. I’m sorry, exams have been an and took me forever to write this chapter but I hope you like it! I’m entering this story in Red Guitarist’s annual writing contest. Thanks for sticking around, please vent out all anger at me in the comments’ section, if you want to mentally kill me for not updating in so long. ;__; ANYWAYS. On to the questions! ^^

1. They made up, yay! Foresights/opinions would be much loved, so what do you think are the consequences for both Joon Myun and Ting Yi?

2. A sudden change in POV to Yi Fan, for better character insight externally, good or bad?

3. The children’s section was quite interesting, I did some research on it and I used an actual book for reference, ‘An Awesome Book’. And I made up the other one. Do you think what Joon Myun and Ting Yi say about growing up is true?

 

I’m really sorry that this chapter is seriously over-due, I still hope you have enjoyed reading this. I hope to updating regularly from now onwards. I WILL TRY MY BEST BUT I CAN’T PROMISE ANYTHING TBH. Thanks for sticking with Joon Myun and Ting Yi (and me) through their story and staying subscribed, I really appreciate it so much! ^^ Please check out the new trailer by Dream Art Graphic and Trailer shop on my foreword! ^^