Chapter 8

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening her eyes, right in front of her was her older brother Jin. A smile crossed his face when he saw that Soo Jin was alive and okay. Some expected the worse outcome.

 

Rubbing her head with her hand, Soo Jin sat up, “What happened? Why am I in here?” she questioned.

Jin put his hand on Soo Jin’s leg, smiling yet he looks like tears are about to burst out from his eyes. “You got in an accident with Jungkook…” he explained.

She nodded her head, remembering everything that happened. “Wait… where is Jungkook?” she asked in alarm, looking around the room.

Jin looked away from his sister, “During the accident, the motorcycle directly hit him, covering you from behind.” He paused. “His injuries are much more serious than yours so he’s in a different room – next door.”

Her eyes widened from shock, not wanting to believe what she just heard. Trying to hold back her tears, she wanted to ask more questions, “Oppa… is he going to be alright?”

Jin grasped Soo Jin’s hand and held it tightly, “All we can do right now is pray…” was his reply.

 

Soo Jin closed her eyes, hoping that she would be able to hear what’s going on in Jungkook’s room since it’s only next door. Silence fell upon the room as the two siblings listened closely.

 

“Get the defibrillator! He’s having a sudden cardiac arrest!” the doctor yelled towards the nurses.

 

Soo Jin turned her head to Jin, “What’s a sudden c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter