Chapter 12

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize, this is a really short update but I wanted to post something before I get ready for school xD Hope you guys like this chapter~

SPOILER ALERT!!! More drama and surprises ahead cD kekeke

“Yah! Don’t put it there!” Jessica said, grabbing the balloon from Taehyung. “It looks better if we put it here.”

“Sica, where should we put this?” Jimin asked, holding a banner at one end while Suga held onto the other side.

Jessica pointed at the wall above the couch that was place in the dorm. “Over there.”

 

Everyone was busy preparing for Jungkook’s welcome back party. Since early in the morning, the BTS members and Jessica have been working hard while Soo Jin and her brother was with Jungkook in the hospital.

 

“Are you happy that you get to be discharged from the hospital?” Soo Jin questioned, locking her arms with Jungkook’s.

The boy grinned, “Hell yes! I hate sleeping in hospitals, it always creeps me out.” He complained, making his girl laugh. “Where’s Jin Hyun? He was here a second ago.”

 

Soo Jin shrugged her shoulders.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Hyung, we need you to buy us more time, we’re still not ready yet.”

Jin let out a sigh, “How the hell are we supposed to do that?”

“I don’t know. You’ll think of something. I’ll call you back when we’re ready, okay?”

“Y-yah! Jung Hoseok! Don’t hang-“ Jin sighed once more. “...” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter