Chapter 14

Just One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin silently sat down on the bed, reading the shredded piece of news paper over and over again. “There’s no way…” she mumbled. “May 7th already passed… why? How?” talking to herself, she continuously questioned herself.

“So, you found out.” A familiar male voice uttered as he entered the room.

“Hoseok oppa?”

He sat down beside Soo Jin, knowing that he had no choice but to tell her about the truth. “You must be wondering why your name is on that piece of paper.” He smiled.

She held out the newspaper and nodded her head, “Do you know anything about this?”

Hoseok let out a sigh, “I do… I didn’t get it at first but Jungkook explained everything to me.”

 

~Flashback~

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, what’s the meaning of this?” Hoseok questioned as he held out the piece of paper right at Jungkook’s face.

Quickly taking the paper away from Hoseok, Jungkook placed it under his pillow, “If I explain this to you, you won’t believe me.”

“I’ll believe you…” he paused. “Just tell me.”

Jungkook let out a sigh, preparing to give his hyung a long lecture about how things ended up as they are. “On May 7th, Kim Soo Jin died. A month passed since her death and I couldn’t handle the pain anymore, so I attempted suicide.”

Hoseok’s eyes widened, “You attempted suicide?!”

The younger boy nodded his head, “Before I knew it, everything was dark, it felt like I was floating and then I saw her.” He paused. “Then, I woke up. In the dorm. When I saw her face, I was so shocked that I thought everything was a lie.”

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter